Chapter 9

Always Shining, Always Smile (Editing)

Se Kyung was the earliest one to be awake. She take a shower and dress herself in a white pant and a long sleeve light blue t-shirt. It's 7 A.M already and she decide to wake the others up so she went inside their shared bedroom and walk straight to Hyun Woo's bed. She wake Hyun Woo up by shaking his legs a little.

"Wake the boys and the adults up. It's 7 A.M. already." said Se Kyung to Hyun Woo when he sat up while rubbing his eyes. Se Kyung then move to the girls side and tell Seo Yeon to do the same to the girls. After 10 minutes,all of them are awake.

"Get up now,take a shower and after you are dressed,take your bag and put it near the front door." Se Kyung order all of them.

"What you gonna do while we get ready,Kyung?" ask a half awake Yoon Suh.

"Cook breakfast for all of us and might tidy up our desks a little. Go take a shower now." replied Se Kyung while her hands are already busy arranging the papers on the desks. She arrange it according to their names and then she put all of the writing utensils that all of the kids and she used in a basket.

All of them did what Se Kyung told them to do. Se Kyung then go to the kitchen and start to cook breakfast for all of them. After 30 minutes,all of them gather in the kitchen and the boys and the adults were already on their seats while the girls start to prepare the plates and the utensils before they help Se Kyung to cook. After the breakfast,the boys and the adults together clean the kitchen. Se Kyung is arranging the things that are in the second fridge while the other girls are in the living room chatting with each other. Not long after that,the boys and the adults finished cleaning the kitchen. All of them went to the living room waiting for Se Kyung with their bags near the front door.

"Rest for 20 minutes. Then we go to the market at 8 AM to buy some snacks and drinks." Se Kyung said to all of them once she's out of the kitchen. She then went upstairs slowly and went to the girls changing room. After a few minutes,she went back down to the living room with a white cap in her right hand.

Putting the cap on the table with her phone under it. She take a seat on the sofa beside Seo Yeon. Seo Yeon lean her head on Se Kyung's shoulder and pout a little when she saw Se Kyung's wearing a long sleeve t-shirt.

"Long sleeve again?" Seo Yeon ask with a sigh. Se Kyung just hummed in reply.

"It's fine as long as you won't faint because of the heat. Also,how's your leg?"

"Better than yesterday." Se Kyung close her eyes and lean her back againt the sofa. Not long after that,Chae Young sat on Se Kyung's lap slowly not to touch her injured leg and push Seo Yeon's head away from her cousin's shoulder which made Se Kyung open her eyes in surprise.

"Come on,Youngie. Let me be with her for a while. It's always been you who's with Se Kyung recently." said Seo Yeon with a pout.

"Nope. Unnie's mine and I'm her cousin." Chae Young said and then,Eun Jung came to the scene and sit on the sofa's arm rest beside Se Kyung. She put her arm around Se Kyung's shoulder.

"Kyungie unnie is belong to the maknae line." she said which made Se Kyung let out a sigh.

"Yah,Yoon Eun Jung! You choose to be with Kyungie more than me,your sister?" said Min Jung with disbelief look on her face. Eun Jung just stick her tongue out to her sister. Infinite watch this with interest.

"There you go. They are fighting over Kyungie again." said Ye Joon.

"Why? Jealous? Because she's your partner in sports?" ask Joo Won.

"He's not jealous of his sport partner. Maybe he's jealous of the little cousin of his sports partner because that person is sitting on his sports partner's lap." said Ji Hoo with raised eyebrows.

"He must be jealous because she's not sitting on his lap now." said Min Hyuk with a grin.

"W-What are you guys s-saying?! Hell NO! I-I'm not j-jealous at all. After all,why do I need to be jealous f-for no reason?" replied Ye Joon with a red face which make Infinite and the rest of the boys laugh while the girl's maknaes line and Seo Yeon still fighting over Se Kyung and the other 2 girls watch they fighting over Se Kyung with Chae Young still on Se Kyung's lap without the intention of helping Se Kyung out of the situation now with interest and amusement on their faces.

"Why? You think we don't know that you like Youngie? Well,all of us minus Infinite who knew just now and Youngie who doesn't know even a thing about you liking her." said Hyun Woo with a smirk.

"Don't worry,Joon. You will have her sitting on you lap after Se Kyung give you the green light to be with her cousin and that's also the time when we will see the 'Angel Match-maker' again." said Ji Hoo with a smirk.

"That's right. You just need to wait for Kyungie noona give you the green light and might do something that can make Kyungie give you the green light faster,hyung." said Woo Jin who stayed silent from the beginning.

"That's enough. Get your bag and go outside now." said Se Kyung pushing Chae Young off of her lap and stand up while putting the white cap on her head making the girls pout. Hyun Woo take Se Kyung bag with him to help her.

"Let's go,kids. And hyungs. You wouldn't want to face the annoyed Kyung,right?" said Hyun Woo. All of them get their bag and sling it over their shoulder then make their way out of the house. Se Kyung left behind to locked the door and the gate. Hyun Woo,Min Jung and Seo Yeon stayed behind with her. Then,Ji Hoo came and crouch in front of Se Kyung with his back toward her.

"Get on my back. You shouldn't walk too much if you want your leg to recover faster." said Ji Hoo glancing at Se Kyung over his shoulder. Se Kyung look hesistant and at first but give in when she saw that the others are waiting for her. With the help of Chae Young,she climb on Ji Hoo's back without hurting her leg. Ji Hoo slowly getting up and stand straight.

"Tell me if I've accidentally touch your injured leg,Kyung." said Ji Hoo when Se Kyung wrap her arms around his neck. Dongwoo come and offer his hand to Ji Hoo which make Ji Hoo confuse.

"Hand me your bag. You have to carry her on your back already and you must be having trouble to carry your bag with you too." said Dongwoo.

"Thanks,hyung." said Ji Hoo while handing his bag to Dongwoo. Dongwoo just smile and nod at him.

"Let's start walking now. Half of us will go to the market to buy snacks and drinks that can be eaten and drink in the bus while the other half will take all of the bags and get inside the bus which is a block away from the market first and sit on your chosen seat." said Se Kyung.

"Who's in the market team and the bus team?" ask Ji Hoo while walking toward the market direction which is 25 minute away from their shared house.

"Kyungie is definitely in the bus team. And let's see,there's 18 of us left. Me,Min Hyuk,Ye Joon,Ji Hoo,Woo Jin,Min Jung,Yoon Suh,Chae Young,Eun Jung,Myungsoo hyung,Sungyeol hyung,and Woohyun hyung will be in the market team. The rest of you will be in the bus team with Kyungie." said Hyun Woo.

"How did you decide it?" ask Yoon Suh.

"Just like that. No objection." said Hyun Woo.

"What we gonna buy when we're in the market?" ask Yoon Suh.

"Anything that you guys want to eat and drink." said Se Kyung.

"What about you? What do you want to eat and drink? We'll buy it for you." ask Min Jung.

"Just buy me some fruits and juice." replied Se Kyung.

"You should eat more,you know? You are so light. Lighter than last time." said Ji Hoo which make all attention turn to Se Kyung.

"Whatever." said Se Kyung rolling her eyes a bit.

"Let's just buy a lot of foods for her. If you didn't eat what we buy,we will force it down to your throat." said Min Hyuk.

"Just go and buy the snacks and drinks fast. The faster you guys buy all of it,the faster we can go to the waterpark and I know that's what you guys want." said Se Kyung when they are nearing the market. And all of a sudden,she felt like she've forgotten something in their shared house. She check her pockets which make Ji Hoo wondering what she's searching for.

"Let me down first,Jiji. Hyun,hand me my bag." said Se Kyung. Ji Hoo let her down and Hyun Woo give her her bag. She began to rummage through her bag and sigh when she can't find what she've been searching for.

"What are you searching for,Kyung?" ask Seo Yeon.

"Did any of you saw or brought my phone with you accidentally?" ask Se Kyung.

"I think you left it on the table in the living room. Just before the girls start to fight over you,you put your cap on it." said Sunggyu.

"Look like I need to go back to our house." Se Kyung mumbled but still be heard by them.

"You mean,we,the bus team,girl. Get on my back now since Jiji is in the market team." said Joo Won while crouching down with his back toward Se Kyung. Se Kyung without another word just climb on his back.

"Be careful with her leg while you are piggybacking her. Let's go,we still need to buy the snacks and drinks that we can eat in the bus on our way to go to the waterpark." said Hyun Woo walking toward the market with the market team trailing behind his back after handing their bags to the bus team when Se Kyung reminded them once again to hand the bags to the bus team. When Se Kyung saw that Sunggyu isn't with the other team,she frown remembering that most of her friends/housemates are with Hyun Woo.

"Sunggyu ssi,can you go with the market team and buy the things with them?" Se Kyung ask while looking straight into Sunggyu's eyes.

"Oh! Okay. I will." said Sunggyu while handing the bags to Sungjong,Hoya and Dongwoo.

"Don't get it wrong. It's not like I don't want you to be in my team,but you'll know the reason once you are with them. Help Hyunnie to control them when they go overboard or fighting over something. You are the leader of your own group so,you must know how to control some troublemakers,right?" said Se Kyung to which Sunggyu just nod in return and walk toward the market direction.

Market team : Hyun Woo,Min Hyuk,Ye Joon,Ji Hoo,Woo Jin,Min Jung,Yoon Suh,Chae Young,Eun Jung,Myungsoo,Sungyeol,Sunggyu and Woohyun.

Bus team : Se Kyung,Seo Yeon,Joo Won,Hoya,Sungjong and Dongwoo.

"Let's go now. I'll have a lot of things to do once we arrive back home now." said Se Kyung. Then,the bus team went back to their shared house. Not long after that,they are in front of their shared house once again. All of them went in the house after unlocking the gate and the front door.

"You can let me down now,Won ah." said Se Kyung while patting Joo Won's shoulder a little. Joo Won slowly crouch down and let Se Kyung down with the help of Seo Yeon.

"There it is." Se Kyung said when she saw her phone on the table like what Suggyu had told her. She scrolled through her phone for some certain people. She sent a message to them and walk into the kitchen after that.

"Sit first. I need to do something,right now. And,if the doorbell ring,just open the door." said Se Kyung from the kitchen's door. After about 10 minutes,the doorbell ring so Joo Won get up and open the door for whoever that just rang the door bell because Se Kyung told them to do that.

"Hyung? What are you doing here?" ask Joo Won.

"Doing some tasks for Kyungie. She's in the kitchen now,right?" ask the person. After receiving a nod from Joo Won,he went straight to the kitchen after took off his shoes. He's out of the kitchen again after another 10 minutes with two boxes and a few plastic bags in his hands and Se Kyung trailing behind him. He then wear his shoes again and get into his car after saying goodbye to all of them.

"What did you gave to Woonie oppa,Kyung?" ask Seo Yeon while helping Se Kyung to get on Joo Won's back again.

"Just some stock of ingredients and old re-new recipes for the cafe." replied Se Kyung after she wrapped her arms around Joo Won's neck when he's standing up and steadied her. After locking the door and the gate again,they walked toward the direction of the bus which is a block away from the market.

"Oh?! Isn't that's Nana and Mimi?" ask Joo Won while pointing to the 2 girls who both had a bag on their back making Se Kyung almost fall because of the sudden movement When they're a block away from their shared house. Se Kyung hiss and tighten her grip around Joo Won's neck because he accidentally touch her injured leg too while pointing to the 2 girls. Seo Yeon come to her side with Dongwoo,Hoya and Sungjong beside her. Joo Won quickly apologize just before the back of his head being smack by Seo Yeon and carefully put his hand back behind Se Kyung's injured leg again after that. Both the girls saw them then walk toward them.

"Kyungie unnie,what happened to your leg and your cheek?" ask one of the girl.

"It's nothing." said Se Kyung still frowning from the pain.

"Nana ah,don't trust her words. You know that she always lied about her injuries and sickness,right?" said Seo Yeon.

"Then,what happened?" ask Nana.

"Long story short,some s attacked her out of jealousy." replied Joo Won. The three adults are surprise not expecting the curse word from Joo Won's mouth.

"How bad is her leg injuries,Won?" ask another girl.

"According to Joon,her leg bleed a little but not too much and fortunately there's no broken bone." replied Joo Won.

"Bleed?!" both the girls gasps.

"Yeah. 'Cause they wore heels according to Joon." said Joo Won.

"Mimi,where's Jae?" ask Joo Won when he saw how disappointed Seo Yeon was after she looked around looking for someone.

"Jae? He can't go with us because he has plan with his family tonight." said Mimi smiling to him. Joo Won blush and look away.

"Don't start your lovey-dovey act in front of me,please. Let me down now,Won. Your girl might be jealous and angry at me right now." said Se Kyung.

"No. I won't let you down." replied Joo Won.

"As a thank you for making me go back to sleep last night." said him again after receiving a why from her.

"That's right,Kyung. I won't get mad because I know that you guys are just bestfriend,classmate and housemate. Plus,you were the one that help us with our relationship." said Mimi still smiling while talking to Se Kyung.

"Just continue our walk already. The market team might be already waiting for us." said Se Kyung. They walk toward the bus which can be seen even thought they're a few blocks away from it.

"Where do you two wanna go with that bag?" ask Seo Yeon.

"Going to the waterpark with you guys,of course." replied Mimi.

"How do both of you know that we will go to the waterpark today?" ask Joo Won.

"Kyungie unnie sent a message to us last night. She invite us to go with you guys so we just agreed since we got nothing to do this weekend." said Nana.

"By the way,those 3 look kinda familiar to me." ask Mimi after looking at the 3 men that have been there since the beginning.

"Who's them? They look handsome." said Nana after staring at them for a good while which made the 3 smile.

"They're Infinite members. That's why they're familiar to you." said Joo Won.

 

"Infinite?" ask Nana with the 'you-gotta-be-kidding-me' look on her face. Joo Won nod.

"You should recognize them since they're your most favourite group,right?" ask Seo Yeon.

"They are bare faces right now,right?" ask Mimi scanning the 3 faces.

"Introduce yourself to them,please. They might believe it when you guys let out your voice." sadi Se Kyung slightly turn her head to the 3.

"Hello. I'm Infinite second oldest hyung,Jang Dong Woo." said Dong Woo with his usual smile.

"I'm Infinite dance machine,Hoya." said Hoya.

"I'm Infinite's maknae,Lee Sungjong. And yes,we all are bare faces right now. 100% makeup free." said Sungjong which make Nana and Mimi squel a little when they heard that they are bare faces.

"Woah. You guys look handsome even thought you are bare faces. Sungjong oppa,I'm your fan. Please give me your autograph when we're in our bus later. And,my name is Son Ye Na,16 years old." said Nana squeling a litte and jumping too.

"That's right,you guys look handsome even without makeup on your face. And,I'm Bae Young Mi,17 years old." said Mimi.

"But,why are they with you guys?" ask Mimi tilting her head a bit to look at Se Kyung and chuckle when she saw that Se Kyung's covering with one hand and yawn which made she look like a kitten. A cute kitten.

"They are here because mr Joo Hyuk order them to help her." said Joo Won glancing over his shoulder to look at the droopy eyes of Se Kyung.

"So,they live with you guys now?" ask Nana.

"Yes. So it'll be easy for them to help her. We all know that she always play hard to get and ignore everything and everyone around her oftenly to make all of us to give up on helping her." said Seo Yeon while looking at the Infinite members hoping that they got the messages behind her words just now. It took a few minutes for the 3 of them to fully process the words and when they did,they turn to look at Seo Yeon who just nod at them and smile. Se Kyung glare at Seo Yeon because Seo Yeon said those words just like she's not there with them at the moment. Seo Yeon smile and throw a peace sign to Se Kyung when she saw that Se Kyung glared at her.

"That's our bus. Let me down now,Won. I can walk by myself from here." said Se Kyung pointing to the bus which is just on the opposite site of the road. Joo Won sigh and let her down but he and Mimi take a hold of her elbows to stable her when she wince and almost fall forward the moment her injured leg touch the ground.

"You okay? Can you walk?" ask Joo Won in worry.

"I'm okay and I can walk now. I can't let you guys piggyback me all the time right? I can't walk in long time but at least let me walk too. If not,I can't move my leg without feeling awkward after my leg recover." said Se Kyung.

"Fine,you can walk by yourself but both me and Mimi will not let go of your elbow incase you'll fall for real this time." said Joo Won.

"Where do we put these bags?" ask Sungjong.

"Just put the bags on the floor first. They will take it by themselves when they get here after this. Let's wait outside here,so that when they come they won't just pass by this bus and get lost searching for us and the bus." replied Se Kyung leaning again the bus.

"Look like they really took their time to buy snacks and drinks for us." said Seo Yeon leaning her head on Se Kyung's shoulder like what she did this morning. Nana came to her side and push Seo Yeon's head off of Se Kyung's shoulder then hug and lean her head on Se Kyung's shoulder which made Seo Yeon scowl.

"Why do the maknae line like to mess with me since the morning?" ask Seo Yeon a little frustrated because she can't spend her time with Se Kyung. Se Kyung who sense Seo Yeon's frustration,calm her down a little by holding her hands and make she lean her head on her shoulder. Seo Yeon huff and lean more againt Se Kyung's shoulder,hug Se Kyung's arm and close her eyes as Se Kyung is patting her head a little,still trying to make Seo Yeon calm down. After a few minutes,Seo Yeon open her eyes and at the same time,the market team arrrive with a plastic bag in each their hands.

"Finally,you guys are here." said Joo Won stretching his body after squating on the ground for almost 15 minutes.

"Take the bags and get in the bus now." order Se Kyung still holding Seo Yeon's hands. Each of them get their own bag and give the plastic bag to their owner and get in the bus after that. After all of them went in,Se Kyung drag Seo Yeon by her hand and went to the seats behind Woo Jin and Eun Jung's seats. Se Kyung take the seat beside the window and Seo Yeon take the seat beside Se Kyung's.

"Kyungie unnie,I want to sit beside you." said Eun Jung. Seo Yeon start to feel frustrated again when Eun Jung said that because she really want to sit beside Se Kyung as it's been a long time since they spent time together.

They can't really spent time together since they need to study hard for the upcoming exam,the sports training every after school end,finishing tons of projects and homeworks given by the teachers, and take part in every school's events especially in sports competition which make them so busy and tired. They barely find any free time to rest and spent time with their housemates and family. Only on lucky day,they don't have any homework that need to be done the next day.

"Why can't you guys just let me be with Kyung even for a few minutes?!" ask Seo Yeon wanting to cry as the maknae line keep trying to disturb her time with Se Kyung.

"That's enough,maknaes. I was the one who dragged her to sit beside me after you guys went into the bus first. So just sit beside your seatmate quietly already." said Se Kyung before she make Seo Yeon lean her head on her shoulder.

Aside from her cousin (Chae Young) and her childhood friend (Hyun Woo),the one who's the closest to her in their circle of friends is Seo Yeon. It's not like she's not close to the other but she just think that she and Seo Yeon are the closest because most of the time,Seo Yeon will just stick to her to everywhere and anytime or it's the opposite. Everytime there's something that has something to do with teamwork of two or more,she and Seo Yeon will be together and let the others choose their own team. Also,Seo Yeon is one of the persons who can make she talk a lot. Seo Yeon sometimes just need to look at her expression,body language or just her eyes just to know what in her mind. Seo Yeon also the one who know her more than the other but not as much as Hyun Woo or Chae Young. Se Kyung had been friend with Seo Yeon when they're in the elementary school together with Hyun Woo and Chae Young.

"Just sleep if you want. We'll be at the waterpark around 12 noon." said Se Kyung to all of them. She then continue looking at her phone. A movie playing on the phone. Seo Yeon lean her head on Se Kyung's shoulder and look at the movie that are playing on Se Kyung's phone.

"Gosh,why do you always watch horror movie every free time that we got,Kyung? Won't you get scare later or get a nightmare when you're sleeping? I've always meant to ask those questions to you everytime you watch horror movie on our free time." ask Seo Yeon looking at Se Kyung with wide eyes drawing all attentions to both of them.

"Horror movies help me release a little of my tension and stress everytime I watch it. And no,I didn't get scare or get a nightmare when I'm sleeping after watching it." replied Se Kyung with her eyes still on her phone.

"Are you even a human,Kyung?" ask Yoon Suh who sit behind Se Kyung with Min Hyuk beside her after she heard what Se Kyung said to Seo Yeon.

"There's also times when I saw you watching horror movies in the midnight on Saturday mostly,Kyung. Not to mention that you're always alone when you watch it with all lights off." said Ji Hoo which make the other stare at Se Kyung with wide eyes and jaw dropped. Who wouln't,a girl watch a horror movie in the midnight alone.

"Is that why you always went out of the bedroom and went to the living room on Saturday night? Just to watch a horror movie in the midnight without any light on? Seriously,Kyung?" ask Joo Won with disbelief.

"I don't know that you're a fan of horror movie because everytime we watch a horror movie when we're still in our elementary school days,you always looked outside when the movie is playing so we thought that you're scare to watch a horror movie." said Hyun Woo.

"I looked outside because the movie didn't entertained me anymore since I've already watched it 2-3 times before. And,sometimes I watch more than one but less than four horror movies." said Se Kyung while eating an apple that the market team bought for her and her attention is still on the movie that are playing on her phone now.

"You got to be kidding me,girl." said Min Hyuk staring Se Kyung wide eyes like the others.

Seo Yeon lean her head on Se Kyung shoulder again and Se Kyung lift up her phone a little so that Seo Yeon can watch the movie too. Everyone then went back to what they doing before. After a few minutes,Seo Yeon yelp.

"Gosh,that scene scare me a lot. Aren't you scare,Kyung? The ghost suddenly appear like that and you're still calm like nothing happened." Seo Yeon ask while putting her hands on her chest to calm her heart down after the scene where the ghost suddenly appeared.

"I'm used to watch ghosts appear so suddenly like that already so,no." said Se Kyung then she look outside.

"Clean your place now,guys. We gonna arrive in maybe 5-10 minutes later. Don't leave your things in the bus too." said Se Kyung. They start to clean their seat and exactly like what Se Kyung said,they arrive 10 minutes later. The kids are all excited because it's rare for them to have fun somewhere else beside their shared house,parent's house,shopping (girls) and arcade (boys).

"Girls will go out first." said Se Kyung as they stand up and gather their bags. The girls except Se Kyung get out of the bus first and wait outside the bus.

"The boys will go out after the adults." said Se Kyung. Infinite then walk out of the bus and wait for the boys to walk out of the bus too. The last one to walk out of the bus were Se Kyung,Hyun Woo and Min Hyuk. Min Hyuk carried Hyun Woo and Se Kyung's bag with him and Hyun Woo piggy backing Se Kyung who look a little annoyed.

"Kids,I've told you guys that if you want to meet or miss your family,you can just go visit them and stay with them for how long you want,right? It's been a while since you guys go to your own home and your parents might think that I didn't allow you guys to meet with your own family. Also,it's up to you and your family if you guys want to stay longer with your family member. Join them if they do a family event or silblings bonding day." said Se Kyung when all of them walk toward the entrance of the waterpark.

"We know,Kyung. But why did you suddenly said this to us?" ask Ye Joon.

"Someone among you didn't get to sleep peacefully last night because that someone missed his family." replied Se Kyung after getting down from Hyun Woo's back.

"Let's stop talking and continue our walk already if you guys want to swim and play in the water faster." said Kyung as she walk slowly in front of all of them when her friends open their mouth to ask who she's talking about. There's someone who's standing in front of the waterpark's entrance. They bow to him.

"I'm sorry but this place has been booked by someone for 2 days." said the man who they assumed as one of the waterpark's worker because of his light blue uniform with the waterpark's logo on his chest.

"Oh! You guys arrive earlier than we expected. You can get inside now. They are the one who booked this place for 2 days." said a woman with another man beside her. They both also wore the light blue uniform.

"It's been a long time since we last met,right,kids?" ask the woman to the kids though her gaze are fixed on Se Kyung. They just nod their heads and smile as they looked happy that they got to see the woman again. Infinite just stood there silently as they don't know what to do because they don't know who's that woman and the man.

"Don't ask. Please." said Se Kyung as the man open . The man and the woman frowned and let out a sigh. Knowing that it'll only be useless.

"So,there's other people too with you kids this time." said the woman.

"Yes. And if you don't mind,Mr and Mrs Song,can we continue our chat later? It's starting to get hotter now and you can see that Kyung's face gone a little red because of the heat. We need to get inside now." said Hyun Woo while pointing to Se Kyung's face which is a little red due to the heat although she wears a cap just like he said. Then all of them start to walk into the waterpark. The man and woman lead all of them to the lodge where they will be staying there till tomorrow. The girls stay in a lodge while the boys and the adults stay in the one next to the girls' lodge.

All of them change their clothes and went out of the lodges after 20 minutes. Infinite members,the girls and the boys start to run toward the swimming pool. Se Kyung,Seo Yeon,Ye Joon,Hyun Woo,Sunggyu and Sungjong were the only one that didn't run.

"Hey,Kyung. When is the semi-final will be?" ask Ye Joon to his partner.

"Either by the middle of next month or by the end of next month." reply Se Kyung.

"Stop it,you two. Now is our free time. Free time means time to have fun." said Hyun Woo while shaking his head.

"And during our free time,there's no need for us to worry about the school or the sports competition. Just let our mind free from all of those suffocating and burdening things when it's our free time like this." said Seo Yeon while taking Se Kyung's hand and swing their hands as they walk closer to the kids and adults that are playing in the pool already.

"Go and join the other if you want. Just be careful and don't play too much that you can't get out of the pool later." said Se Kyung as she take a seat on one of the chairs not too far from the pool. She lay on her back and continue to watch the horror movie that she've been watching in the bus.

Time to time,she'll glance at the pool to watch the adults,the boys and the girls having a sudden swimming competition which caused a lot of scream coming out from them. Her expression soften as they look so happy spending their free time without thinking about the school or the sport competitions that they partook. Not long after that,she felt that her eyelids started to get heavier and she just welcome the dark world that embrace her without knowing that her friends are watching her while having fun.

They lower their voices discreetly to make sure that Se Kyung won't be awake again if they just go silence all of a sudden.

"She must be so tired. Shall we move her to the lodge?" ask Yoon Suh.

"No. If we move her,she'll wake up again. Don't you remember that she's a light sleeper most of the times?" replied Seo Yeon.

"So,what we gonna do now. We cannot be too noisy or we might disturb her sleep." said Sungjong.

"Let's just... emmm.... play. But don't be too noisy." said Ye Joon. Then,he start to swim to the pool's other side followed by the others who want to compete.

They played in the pool for a good 5 hours but in that 5 hours,they will go up and rest at the side for 15-30 minutes when they are tired before going into the pool and play again. Se Kyung wake up from her nap on the fourth hour they played in the pool. She went somewhere and return to the pool side again by the time the adults and the kids decide to stop playing since they're tired and Se Kyung also said that it's time for them to stop playing in the pool since they've been in the pool for too long. All of them then walk to their lodge to take a proper shower and rest on their bed staring into space,chatting among themselves or playing with their phone.

Se Kyung get up from the bed and walk out of the lodge with her phone next to her ear. The other girls didn't bother to follow her because they knew that that's her brother who's in phone with her.

Se Kyung then continue to walk till the pool side and dip her leg in the pool still talking to her brother making sure that none of the Infinite members are not nearby cause it won't be fun and surprise if they knew that she can talk chinese fluently. After a few minutes,she hang up and get up and walk toward the waterpark's bar to see whether everythings ready or not. When she saw everythings ready,she text the boys to come to the bar with Infinite and some of the girls.

Tonight,they are gonna celebrate Seo Yeon's birthday. The boys,Infinite members,Young Mi,Yoon Suh and Eun Jung came and took their place. Hyun Woo told Infinite that they gonna celebrate Seo Yeon's birthday after they took a shower in their lodge after playing in the pool and ask them to sing in the party later. Infinite just nod their heads and discuss what song they should sing for the party.

"Hey. Get ready. Act like normal." said Se Kyung.

Then,Chae Young,Min Jung,Ye Na and the birthday girl,Seo Yeon arrive. They sit on the empty seats around the bar. Se Kyung suddenly stand up which make all of them stare at her. Then,a boy walk to their direction holding a cake while singing the happy birthday song. Seo Yeon look at him in surprise. Everyone join in and sing too.

"Make a wish before you blow the candle,girl." said the boy while holding the cake in front of Seo Yeon's face. Few seconds later,applause were heard as the birthday girl blew the candle.

"Thank you guys. I never thought that we'll celebrate my birthday here. Also,thanks for this cake and the desserts on the table,Kyung. You are the one who plan this too,right? It's all yours,right?" said Seo Yeon looking at Se Kyung. Se Kyung just nod her head.

"Cut the cake now. I'm hungry and all I want to do now is to eat." said Ji Hoo.

"I thought that you have plans with your family like what Nana and Mimi said." said Seo Yeon while cuting the cake and gave it out to everyone leaving a few pieces for herself and the boy.

"It was all a lie,okay. After all,I won't miss my girlfriend's birthday,right?" said the boy after he kissed Seo Yeon's cheek which make Seo Yeon smile and blush at the same time.

"If you want to be romantic with each other,just do it later. Come and sit now before all of the desserts gone eaten by the maknae line,Yeon-ah,Jae-ah." said Minhyuk. Min Jae just smile sheepishly and rub the back of his neck after he saw the look that Se Kyung send to both of them. Then both of them take their seats.

They began to eat all of the desserts while chatting happily except for Se Kyung since she just eat the desserts silently and just nod or shake her head when they ask her anything.No matter how much they tried to include her in the conversations,not a single word out of it's only either a nod,a shake of her head or a hum. Hyun Woo then stand up and clap his hands twice to get all of their attention.

"Now,Infinite will sing for us a song as I request from them just before." said Hyun Woo.

"The song that we will sing is 'Beutiful' which is from our 'New Challenge' album back in year 2013." said Sunggyu as he and s stand in a line in front of all of the kids. Then they start singing to the song while watching the kids expressions. All of them look happy except Se Kyung who's not showing any emotion on her face while watching them singing.

Applause filled the area around the bar after Infinite finished singing 'Beautiful'.

"Hyung-deul,did you guys choose this song because you know some of us are in relationship with each other?" ask Woo Jin.

"Not really. We just pick a random song to sing because we are too lazy to choose carefully which song to sing for this party." said Sunggyu with his smile. The other Infinite members just nod to what their leader said. Then,the party went on again with chat and laughters from all of them exept Se Kyung.

"Oppa-deul,please give me your autograph before I forget to ask you guys and miss the chance to have free autograph." said Young Mi as she hold a scrapbook and a marker in each her hands. The same with Ye Na and the girls except Se Kyung who is still sitting on the bar seat's.

"Aside from the autograph,do you girls want us to write something else?" ask Dongwoo while he write his signature on the scrapbook.

"Please write anything that can live our spirit up whenever and whatever we are doing." said Min Jung looking excited.

"Yah! Are you trying to say that I fail to live up your spirit when you're with me?!" ask Hyun Woo with wide eyes he put his hands on his chest wearing a hurt look.

"No. It's not like that,Hyun. Remember,they are idols. IDOLS,Hyun. It's a rare thing no it might be your once in a lifetime to get the autograph of your bias free without going to any event. You really don't understand girls,Hyun." replied Min Jung to her jealous boyfriend.

"Finish it quick and go to bed right after that. It's almost midnight and we need to wake up early tomorrow." said Se Kyung getting up from her seat and walk pass them to walk back to the lodge gaining yes from all of the kids and the adults in the process.

"Let's go to bed now,guys. Better not to piss Kyung or we'll get it from her tommorow for not waking up when she wake us." said Hyun Woo after the girls and Infinite finish their autograph session. Then all of them went to bed after bidding goodnight to each other.