Chapter 2

Always Shining, Always Smile (Editing)

The next day in the practice room:
Infinite are sitting on the ground and formed a circle. 

"Well, why don't we just practice like usual? It's a bit too boring if we just sit here doing nothing. Do you guys agree with this?" suggest Sungjong.

Silence~... 

The other members just watch Sungjong like he is a stranger. 

"Since when did our maknae become this hardworking?" ask Woohyun,breaking the silence. The other member start to tease the maknae too.

"Well,it's better if we just practice like usual." said Sunggyu. The members just nod and stand up as Sunggyu walk to the speaker to play the song. They dance and dance without realizing mr Joo Hyuk is standing by the door with a girl.

All of them were shocked when there were sounds of clapping hands coming from the door. They all turn their head towards the door and saw their sajangnim's friend and a teen girl still wearing her school uniform standing next to him with a camera in her hands. All of them greet mr Joo Hyuk as they always do.

"I thought you guys are resting or packing your guys thing in your guys dorm now for tomorrow. Anyway,all of you guys dance very well. I'm proud of you guys." said mr Joo Hyuk.

"Well,thank you for praising us. And because we come here we've finished packing our bags then our maknae decided to practice like usual since we're boring. Anyway,who's the girl that are standing next to you,sir?" said Hoya.

"Introduce yourself girl." said mr Joo Hyuk to the girl that are next to him.

"Nice to meet with you guys. My name is Han Chae Young and I'm Uncle Joo Hyuk's niece." said the girl that named Chae Young.

"I thought sir said that his niece is a cold person? This girl is friendly thought." said Sungyeol.

"Yes,I'm friendly. And the cold person you're talking about is my other cousin." replied Chae Young. As she want to open to say something,her phone is ringing in her pocket. She took out her phone and stare at the screen for a moment with furrowed brows before answering the call.

"Is there anything important that make you call me,Hyun Woo-ah?" ask Chae Young to the one who call her that name Hyun Woo.

"......"

"I'm with Uncle Joo Hyuk right now." 

"......"

"It's 3 p.m. right now. Why did you ask me that question?"

"......"

"20 minutes to get home? Why,is there anything bad happen there that make she angry?"

"......"

"How do I get there if you just give me 20 minutes?! And when did she say that we have to be there at 2 p.m.?"

"......"

"Even if I always get first place in running competition that doesn't mean I can get home in just 20 minutes! Even though you're running all the way from this place to get there,it'll take at least 35 minutes! And I don't remember about it at all."

"......"

"Is she crazy?! But fine,I'll be on my way now." 

"......"

"I know about it already! You don't need to remind me about that thing again and again." with that Chae Young hung up the phone.

"Everyone,I need to go now. Bye!" as soon as she finish her words,she run as fast as she can so that she'll reach her brother's home in 20 minutes.


The conversation between Chae Young and Hyun Woo:

"Is there anything important that make you call me,Hyun Woo-ah?"

"Yes. Where are you right now?" ask Hyun Woo.

"I'm with Uncle Joo Hyuk right now." 

"Do you know what time is it now?"

"It's 3 p.m. right now. Why did you ask me that question?"

"Se Kyung want you to go home right now and she said that she'll give you 20 minutes to get to your brother's house now."

"20 minutes to get there? Why,is there anything bad happen there that make she angry?"

"Did you already forget that she said she want all of us to be at home at 2 p.m. and you already an hour late." 

"How do I get home if you just give me 20 minutes?! And when did she say that we have to be at home at 2 p.m.?"

"She said something about you always get the first place in every running competition that you joined since you were 8 years old so you can run all the way from Uncle Yoo Jung"s company to Dae Young hyung's house. She told us about this during the breakfast,don't you remember that?"

"Even if I always get first place in running competition that doesn't mean I can get home in just 20 minutes! And even though you're running all the way from this place to get home,it'll take at least 35 minutes! And I don't remember about it at all."

"Well,she said that you can to do anything as long as you reach here in time."

"Is she crazy?! But fine,I'll be on my way now." 

"It's your fault for being late.You better be on time."

"I know about it already! You don't need to remind me about that thing again and again."