Chapter 5

Always Shining, Always Smile (Editing)

After about 4 hours straight praticing,the teachers and the host tell them that they can rest till tomorrow and they can do anything they want for the rest of the day. All of the participants want to tour the school after they had an introduction. When both of them heard that,Se Kyung look at Ye Joon and he seem like he still processing the word that the other participants said just now. Then, he look at she with horror on his face. Se Kyung walk to him and grab his elbow while dragging him along with her.

"What should we do now?" Ye Joon ask her in panic.

"Shut up and just follow me." she reply as she dragged Ye Joon toward Miss Min direction. MissMin is still talking with the teachers from other school when Se Kyung and Ye Joon arrived there. She called Miss Min and she turn. The other teacher look at both of them too.

"Can me and Ye Joon go to the town?" Se Kyung ask Miss Min before she could say anything.

"Why?" Miss Min ask a little confused by what Se Kyung say just now.

"Well,I don't want to waste my energy to play hide and seek around this school because they said they wanna every participants to introduce themselves." said Se Kyung. Ye Joon just nod,agree with Se Kyung's word.

"We'll be careful and be back before 5PM." said Ye Joon while looking around.

"Okay. Both of you can go but make sure that when you come back,you're not hurt. And be back together not one by one." said Miss Min.

"Se Kyung,I think we better run now."Ye Joon said nudging myher side while looking at the direction where the other participants are. She then look at the same direction and sigh as some of the girls and boys are looking at both with a little suspicious look in their eyes. Even when both of them are covering our faces,some of them would know that it is them. I sigh again when they turn and talk to their friend and now all of them are looking at Se Kyung.some of them start to step forward. She grab Ye Joon elbow again and turn to the teachers.

"I'm very sorry but both of us have to go now." Se Kyung said as she and Ye Joon bow. She turn around and a little shock when she saw that they are just a few step in front of both of them.

"! We have to run now!" she yell at Ye Joon and drag him as she start to run. They run and run till they arrived at a certain cafe. Ye Joon look around and let a relief sigh.

"Thank god they can't chase us till here." Ye Joon said.

Se Kyung and Ye Joon walk inside the cafe. Se Kyung just nod while Ye Joon wink at the workers,the workers just smile at them. Both of them walk to the stairs that led them to upstairs and slide the door open. As soon as they come in they saw 7 guys is in the room already. They look around and saw some empty seat then they walk to the table and slump on the seats. Ye Joon is panting heavily while Se Kyung pant softly,lean on the wall beside her,close her eye and try to catch her breath a little. They didn't notice that the groups that are beside them are staring at both of them. Then,a male waiter walk to the table beside both of them to served the drinks. The male waiter then turn to both of them and raise a curious eyebrow at them.

"What are both of you doing here? Shouldn't you be in the camp now?" ask the male waiter. The group beside them just listening to their conversation.

"Well,we know that we are suppose to be in the camp now but just like always they are like hawks that always watching us everywhere and everytime. And they said they want every participants to introduced themselves." reply Ye Joon still panting.

"This is why i hate it when there's a competition. Introduction mean hell for me. And look like someone will need to do some extra training after this." said Se Kyung while looking at Ye Joon.

"Yah! Queen,i don't need another set of training okay. After all,who'll won't panting harshly after they run for almost 30 minutes?!" said Ye Joon to Se Kyung. But Se Kyung just ignored Ye Joon.

"Isn't it only take about 15 minutes to this cafe from the Star High School?" ask the waiter in confusion.

"Ask her not me. I don't know anything." said Ye Joon.

"We take the long route instead of the short one. If we take the short one,they'll be able to catch us and i'm sure you don't want that." retort Se Kyung.

"Okay... So,welcome to the Sky Cafe. Can I take your order now?" ask the waiter.

"I'll order the usual one." said Ye Joon.

"I'll order thin mint smoothie,a mint flower cupcake,a piece of chocolate mint cake and some mint truffles." said Se Kyung which make Ye Joon and the waiter look at her in shock.

"Wow! You sure eat a lot this time,Queen. And its all are mint flavour." said the waiter still in shock.

"What are you doing ordering that much food?! You'll gain weight,you know! Plus the competition is tomorrow." said Ye Joon in a not so low voice.

"Lower your voice,Choi Ye Joon. We're not the only one in this room now. I order all of that because i'm hungry after all the run that we did just now. I don't care if i gain weight at all. And lastly,I take part in the competition just for fun." reply Se Kyung.

"I thought you say that you take part in the competition just because that old man force you to take part?" said Ye Joon again and raise an eyebrow.

"So you really gonna order all of this,Queen?" ask the male waiter.

"Half of it is because of that old man and the other half is just for fun,are you satisfied now Choi Ye Joon? Yes,i'm sure i want to order all of that. And,drop the nickname already because i don't want to run again if any of them know that both of us are here." reply Se Kyung.

"It's not like any of them can go to this floor because this floor is specialize only for VIP,right?" said the waiter.

"You don't know how sneaky they can be. I still remember what happen that day." said Ye Joon.

"What happened?" ask the waiter.

"Well,long story short. Last year,just like today,both me and Queen are here after running away from those 'hawks'. We thought that we might be save here but no,we're not save because some of them managed to keep up with us. They come to this floor and start to ask us questions and start to take our things like phone and our bags. Good thing the other waiters notice the chaos and get them out of the cafe." Ye Joon tell the waiter.

"Horrible." said the waiter.

"My phone broken because of them." said Ye Joon again. The waiter just pat Ye Joon's shoulder.

Then the waiter walk away after he wink at Se Kyung. Se Kyung just sigh and shook her head. She raise one of her hand to cover as she yawn. After a few moments of waiting,the waiter come again with another waiter and served Se Kyung and Ye Joon's order.

"Thanks." said both of them. The waiters just smile and nod.

"Eat well. Call us if you want anything else." said the waiter that take their order when they arrived. Both of them just nod. Then the waiters walk out of the room and close the door. Ye Joon start to eat his meal while Se Kyung start to take off her hoodie.

Ye Joon look up and said "finally you decide to take off your hoodie,huh?"

"Shut up and just eat your meal already." said Se kyung.

"Are you crazy or what? It's summer and you wear hoodie outside and long sleeve shirt inside. What if you faint because of the heat? What if you faint during the practise or worse when we're running to this place,you faint on the roadside and got hit by a car? What am i gonna tell them if you faint or when you got hit by a car? You know how protective they are toward you,right" Ye Joon ask.

"Your problem,not mine. And,don't even try to nag at me." Se Kyung replied. Ye Joon shook his head knowing she's an airhead.

"Do you know something,Queen? When you grab my elbow to run before we get away from the 'hawks',you shouted out cuss words in front of the teachers and the other participants." ask Ye Joon. Se Kyung look at him then eat her food again.

"Do i look like i care about that? It's an accident after all." Se Kyung ask Ye Joon back.

"And,do you realize that we didn't take our bag with us right now?" ask Ye Joon again. This time Se Kyung look up again and stop eating.

"Tell Wonie oppa to come in,now." Se Kyung said. Then Ye Joon get up and call the said person to come in. The said person come in and walk toward Se Kyung.

"Oppa,can you lend me your phone for a few minutes?" Se Kyung ask him.

"Why?" he ask while giving the phone to Se Kyung.

"Some emergency. Call Miss Min and try to ask is there any of them found our bag yet. If not,then tell Miss Min to keep our bag with her." Se Kyung said to Ye Joon and hand him the phone. Ye Joon nod and do what Se Kyung said.

"Thank god. They don't know where our bag is." said Ye Joon after he talk with Miss Min hand hand the phone to the male waiter again.

"Thanks for lending me your phone oppa. I'll treat you anything next week." said Se Kyung to the male waiter.

"I don't you to treat me anything." said the male waiter.

"Why?" ask Se Kyung.

"Because i want to be the first people to taste your new recipes this time." said the male waiter.

"O...kay..." said Se Kyung a little hesitant.

"I want to walk around the town,wanna go with me?" ask Ye Joon after both both of them finish their meal.

"No,I don't want to. I'm tired. Make sure that there's none of them follow you when you come back here,I don't want them to make chaos in this cafe again. Be back on 4:15 pm. I don't want to hear Miss Min nagging again. " said Se Kyung. Ye Joon nod and walk away after that.

She saw that the group is still there,some of them are talking,some of them are playing with their phones,some of them just sit still listening to the other talking. She take a look at her watch and see that it just 2:17pm. She take out a note and write something on it. She start to feel sleepy so she lean her body and head againts the wall beside her before she close her eyes and sleep.

After a few moment,one of the waiters come in and look at Se Kyung. He smile before walk to her direction and wrap her body with her hoodie before looking at the note that Se Kyung wrote before she slept. He caress her brown hair. He read the note and smile before he clean the table and walk away with the note. Just before he step out of the room,he turn around and look at the group that are in the room too.

"Please be quiet and don't try to do anything to the sleeping girl." the waiter said. The group just nod and turn to do their own things again.

"Queen,wake up. It's 4:20pm already. We need to go back to the school now." said Ye Joon while shaking Se Kyung's shoulder. She groan and open her eyes while stretching. Ye Joon look at the table beside them and saw that the 7 guys are still there.

"What time is it now?" ask Se Kyung.

"4:20pm." the waiter come in and said. Se Kyung stand up and wear her hoodie again.

"Did you enjoy your time in here,Queen?" ask Ye Joon. A grin on his lips.

"Why?" ask Se Kyung. Ye Joon point to the 7 men.

"They are the popular group,Infinite,you know? You are lucky that you are in the this room with them for 2 hours." said Ye Joon which make the group shock. They disguised perfectly so that none of their fans know them and follow them everywhere.

"So,do i look like i care? All i do is sleep after all." said Se Kyung with irritation in her voice. Both of them spend too much time there just to chat about things that are not important which might cost her to hear Miss Min nagging.

"Don't worry,we are not like the fans that like to interrupt your privacy. You can take off those sunglass." Ye Joon said to Infinite when he saw their shock faces.

"They didn't do anything to you when you are alone with them right,Queen?" ask Ye Joon.

"If they done anything to me when i'm asleep,you won't see them here in this room now." said Se Kyung.

"Did you read what i wrote on the note?" ask Se Kyung to the waiter.

"Yes. We'll send it to them on 6 pm. How much will you give to us this time? Remember to give it to me,okay?" said the waiter.

"If i'm in the good mood,i'll give two of them. If i'm in the bad mood,i'll only give 1. I'll give it to you this Friday around 8 p.m. Bye,me and Ye Joon need to go now before Miss Min start to nag at me because of this bastard." Se Kyung said and start to run away leaving Ye Joon behind her. Ye Joon chase her and run with her. They run back to the Star High School and arrived after 40 minutes since the road are crowd with people.

The day went on just like that but not before both of them nagged by Miss Min who was worry about them. Miss Min said that Se Kyung will be sleeping in the same room as the female teachers' while Ye Joon in the male teachers' room.