Chapter 4

Always Shining, Always Smile (Editing)

"Hyun Woo-ah,can you wake the other boys for me? It's 5 a.m already and tell them to be in the kitchen at 5:30 so we can eat our breakfast." said Se Kyung to Hyun Woo who's half awake. Se Kyung walk to Chae Young and told her to do the same thing for the girls.

Hyun Woo and Chae Young wake up and do what Se Kyung told them to do.

~ After 30 minutes ~

All of them are sitting at the table and wait for the breakfast to be serve except for the girl because they are helping Se Kyung to serve the breakfast. After a few minutes,the girls and Se Kyung sit down too and they start eating their breakfast. After finishing the breakfast,they head to their school.

"Do you have to go to that camping,unnie?" Chae Young whine while looking at Se Kyung with sad eyes.

Se Kyung chuckled while ruffling her cousin's hair "yes,me and Ye Joon have to go to that camping so that that old man would stop nagging at us for a while."

"Don't ruffle my hair. I just comb it,you know?" Chae Young said while fix her hair again.

"I know,I know. That's why I like to ruffle your hair." Se Kyung replied while laughing at her now pouting cousin.

"She look really happy. I hope she'll continue to be happy like this forever and forget everything about that ." Hyun Woo whisper to himself in Chinese while watching the two cousins that are having a childish fight.

The others just watch those two cousins while smiling. They arrived at school after 15 minutes cycling to the school.

Se Kyung glance her at the watch that her brother give her for her birthday gift last year and said "it's 6:55 a.m now so why don't we hang out first since the assembly is at 7:10 a.m."

"At what hours do we head to the camping site?" ask Ye Joon to Se Kyung.

"Well,I don't know too but according to that old man we'll head to he camping site after the assembly is finish." reply Se Kyung.

Ye Joon mouth went "O" and said "why don't we hang out at the cafeteria? I wanna buy some drinks for the trip."

"We should go there now,there's still few minutes before the assembly start." said Min Jung.

~ Time skip ~

"Take care guys. And remember what I said to you guys yesterday,don't break any glasses that are in the house." said Se Kyung and glare at the boys that live in the same house with her when she's saying the last sentence. Some of the boys are laughing awkwardly and some of them faking a cough. Ye Joon just laugh after seeing his friends faces.

"Don't worry,unnie. Me,the other girls and Hyun Woo will help you watch over them." said Chae Young. The girls and Hyun Woo nods their head.

"Hey,stop laughing already! It's not funny at all!" said the other boys to Ye Joon. Instead of stop laughing,Ye Joon just laugh harder.

"Stop laughing now before they got you,Choi Ye Joon." said Se Kyung and slap Ye Joon's back. Ye Joon stop laughing after a few seconds.

"It's just too funny. You guys should see your own reaction just now."

Then a 3rd year male student come and said "Se Kyung,Ye Joon,we need to go now."

"Hwaiting!" said Se Kyung and Ye Joon's friends.

"We need to go too.If not we'll be late for class,guys.Good luck for both of you and help us send our good luck to the other participants of our schools too." said Hyun Woo and bid goodbye towards Se Kyung and Ye Joon.

"Let's go." said Ye Joon and the 3 of them made their to the bus that are wating for them. In the bus,there's a female teacher,2 girls students and 1 boy students. The girls and the boys are from year 1 and 3 except Se Kyung and Ye Joon.. Se Kyung sat alone at the back of the bus so that she can have a little privacy and maybe a peaceful sleep. Ye Joon sat in the front seat that are place in front of Se Kyung's seat.

"Everyone's here so we'll head to the destination which is the Star School. The trip might take 35 minutes so you guys can rest if you guys want to." said the teacher that name Miss Min.

Ye Joon hand Se Kyung a black plastic bag. Se Kyung just take it and take a look a what inside before mutter a thanks to Ye Joon. There's some snack,a mineral water bottle and a strawberry flavour bubble tea. She drink the strawberry bubble tea and put it in the plastic again. She close her eyes and lean back on her seat,not long after that she fall into her dreamland.

"Se Kyung-ah,wake up. We're here." said Ye Joon while shaking Se Kyung's shoulder a little. Se Kyung wake up and take out a black and white hoodie from her bags and wear it on top of her school uniform. She shoulder her bag and take the black plastic bag that Ye Joon gave her in her hand.

"It's summer,why do you still wearing the hoodie? Don't you feel hot?" ask Ye Joon. Se Kyung just ignore Ye Joon question.Both of them get out of the bus and walk to where their school mates and Mrs. Min gather.

"Everyone's here,right? If everyone's here,we'll go to the register counter,okay?" ask MissMin and start to walk to the register counter direction. Se Kyung pull on the hoodie on her head and walk off too. After the registration end,they put their stuffs aside. Ye Joon excuse himself to the toilet after putting his stuffs aside.

"Well,this competition that we join is just the start. There's still semi-final and the final." said Miss Min.

Se Kyung just turn and walk away after that. Miss Min ask her "where are you going?". Se Kyung replied with a small voice "changing room. Don't expect me to do the warming up and practice with this school uniform. "

"If you wanna go to the changing room,go to the high school section. The middle school section might be too crowd for your like." said Miss Min. Se Kyung just nod and go to the high school section direction.

On her way to the changing room,a boy bump into her which make she fall on the floor. The boy bow and help her get up quickly that make the hoodie that are on her head fall off. Se Kyung look up and saw a boy and a girl are staring at her.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you." said the boy with and bow at her.

"I'm sorry too,because I didn't look front just now." Se Kyung said and bow a little too.

"I'm sorry but where's the girl's changing room?" ask Se Kyung to the girl.

"Go straight,turn right and walk straight for a little longer and the girls changing room is on your left." said the girl.

Se Kyung glance at her watch and mutter "that's too far for me. There's still 10 minutes left before the practice start." under her breath. Then she look at them again and bow a little as she said "thanks for helping me." with that she pull on her hoodie again before walk to the toilet direction.

"She's beautiful." said the boy that bump into her just now.

"She's cute too. I wanna pinch that chubby cheek of her." said the girl that tell the direction of the girl's changing room to Se Kyung.

"But,I think I seen her somewhere before?" the girl said again.

"Yeah. Me too." said the boy.

"Anyway,let's put that matter aside first. We have to go now or else we'll be late for the practise again. And I heard that the Queen and Ye Joon will be there too." said the girl squelling and they start to head to their school ground,the place where the practice will start.

"What took you so long,Queen?" ask Ye Joon as soon as she arrive.

"Bump into a girl and a boy on the way to the changing room and don't call me by that nickname. I don't wanna run yet." said Se Kyung.

"That nickname was given to you by your fans,right? Even if we got chase by them,they won't caught us. " said Ye Joon. Se Kyung just ignore what he said.

"Before we start the practice,I want you guys to do the warm up first. And after you finish your warm up,I just want you guys to do light practice only." said Miss Min.

"Yes,Miss Min." said them and start their own warm ups.