Ogre Vs Vampire, The High Powered Super Monster?

You're A Vampire!?!

"Omo~ Sehun-Hyung~ I-I'm nervous~" Said a worried Kevin, pacing back and foreward in his dorm. "I-I've never got into a fight before~" I raised my eyebrow. "Never?" i asked. The brunet nodded, twiddling with his fingers. "Don't worry Kev, me and Amber will proctect yo-" "YOU DON'T GET IT!" He yelled, shaking his head. "What are you talking ab-" "No human could ever face a monster! I don't want you to get hurt~" He whined. "O-ok then..." I mumbled. Kevin slowly checked the time on his cell. "Oh i-it's 5:52~" He groaned. "Why are you so worried? You can easily not show up to the fi-" "NO~ I-I need to! If I don't, he'll keep harrasing us!" He yells again, finally taking a seat.

"Hyung.... I have to show you something..." He whispers, pulling up his sleeve. My eyes wonder his milky, pale skin until a red charm bracelet catches my attention. "You see this bracelet?" He questiones. I gave a quick nod, "This helps me seal away my true self... If someone ever took it off, I'd become a very powerful vampire." He says. I check the time. "Kevin.... Its 5:58, I think we should get going." I suggested. He gets up and opens the door, dashing off with incredible speed. "Kevin, wait!" I yelled as he ran off in to distance. "STAY WHERE YOU ARE SEHUN!" He yelled back.


It was now 6 sharp. Kevin found himself in the middle of the forest, searching for Shuu or Amber. The short haired blonde llama girl soon arrived and stood next to the vampire. "Amber~ I-I'm scared..." He whispered. "It's ok Kevin... I guess..." She responded, failing at calming his nerves. The ground started to shake violenty as the tall figure walked closer to the two. A huge roar erupted from infront of them as a tall, fat, musclily ogre stomped his way through the silent, creepy, black forest. "You dweeps actually showed up. Now, you ready to die?" He asked with a hint of sarcasm. Kevin and Amber stepped back out of fear. Amber let out a battle cry as she lunged forward to attack the titan ogre. Using her llama strenght, she gave him a sharp kick to the side. "Oof. Not bad for a tramp." He said, grabbing the girl by her legs in mid air as she tried to kick him again. He slammed Amber into the ground, earing a large groan from her. Kevin stepped back more. "Kevin! What the hell are you doing! Attack~" She yelled as the large ogre gabbed her again by the mid-section of her body.

The vampire looked at his charm bracelet and tried his best to rip it from his arm, but it won't budge. 'Why won't it come off?' he thought to himself. He looked up frantically, seeing Amber fighting for her life, as he just stood there. "Why are you fighting us?" The vampire yelled. "Cause! I heard one of you willows are a vampire! And kicking a vampire's would totally bost my status around here! But looking at your weak fighting skills and frail bodies, I was fooled! SO for pulling that trick on me, i'm gonna kill both of you!" He explained, dashing towards the boy, grabbing him and holding his thrashing body in the air, getting ready to make him suffer the fate that Amber did. The blonde slowly got up from her spot on the ground and gave him another kick in his back, making him stumble. "Oh? Back for more princess? Ok!" He groaned, trying to grab the llama girl with his free hand.

".....LEAVE THEM ALONE!!" Came a voice from behind the battling 3. Kevin turned his head to find a blonde lad, giving the ogre a death stare. Kevin's eyes went as wide as dinner plates. "Sehun..... what do you think you're doing? I said stay at home! I-I'll deal with this on my ow-" "Well your doing a bad job at it." The blonde boy said, cutting him off and walking towards the ogre. He smirked at the small human boy and raised his fist, aiming at him and accidently dropping Kevin. Sehun ran towards the falling boy and grabbed his wrist, accidenly removing the bracelet from his arm.

Kevin's eyes went wide as the sky turned a crimson red as bats started racing to the boy, surrounding him in a caccon. His eyes turned from a dark umber to the crimson color of fresh blood. His raven brown hair transformed into a blonde color.

"Kevin's Jeoju seal had been cracked.... turning him into what people have feared for many centuries... a true vampire..."

"Omo.... s-so it's true..." Mumbled Shuu, stepping back from the boy.... "H-He's.... a v-vampire! A-A Super monster!"

                                                            y Vampire Kevin

 

The blonde vampire's eyes pierced its way into Shuu's scared soul. "So.... You wanted a fight? Well you've got one." Kevin said, stepping towards the older boy. "N-No! It's not like t-that! I-I was ju-just messin' a-around y-y-ya know." Studered the scared orge. "Really? Hmm~ Like i'm going to belive that stupid story. You wanted a fight, now you got one. Now I bet you wont  go around picking with people after i'm done with you." He responded, getting in a kicking posistion. He lunged foward and kicked the ogre square in the cheek and landing a punch in his face, knocking him out instantly. Amber and Sehun's eyes were glued to the blonde.

"So... this is the true form he told me about...." The llama whispered to herself as Sehun keept his eyes on Kevin. "True self?" He questioned. "Yep. That bracelet always sealed away his power.... he never told me any details about him as a true vampire.... Now, out of my 10 years of knowing him... I finally get to see it." She answered. Kevin lookes at the incompassitated boy, shaking his head before making his way towards Sehun and Amber. The vampire raised his hand and striked Sehun in the face. ".... I said stay at home! You don't listen.... stupid human." He mumbles. Kevin falls into Sehun's arm, changing back into his normal form when Amber puts the bracelet back on his wrist. "L-Lets go home Kevin." He says, holding the pasted out boy bridal style.

Unknown to the three, someone was watching them in a tree nearby. She cleared and started to sing a lullaby.

~One mischievous little woodpecker
Another day, pecking your holes
Ruining the woods, tree wrecker
The angry old forest god turned your poor beak into a poison knife
Poor little wood pecker
Your nesting holes are all tainted, your food with toxins rife
Touch your friends, and they all will die falling at your feet
Oh, sad little woodpecker
Poisonous tears, shining brightly, as they stream down your cheeks....~


Woodpecker Lullaby by Shiro of the anime Deadman Wonderland ------> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZixBF1sId4

A/N

HEY! Long time no see.... i hoped you enjoyed my new chapter! Vampire Kevin~

tell me how you liked it in the comments below.

ByE