The First Day of School

You're A Vampire!?!

"I'm Like Hey wassup Hello!

Sent Yo purty *bleep* Soon as u came thru da door~ (Yeah~)

I just wanna chill~ Got a set fo us to roll

Married to da muney introduced her to mai stove~

Showed her how to whip and now she remix it fo low~

She Mai Trap Queen..."

I turn off my phone alarm. I sighed as I rolled out the bed mat. With my eyes barly open, I walk to the bathroom and turn on the bath foset. I step in the cold shower. "Ah! Last night was soooooo hot!" I cooed. "...Yeah I know right?" I felt my heart stop in my chest. I turned around and there was Kevin. "AAAAH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!?!?!?" I screamed. "Oh Sehun-Hyung, It's no fun to shower alone... Showering with friends is even better! Want me to scratch your back?" I violently shook my head.

"No! J-just get out!" He pouted. "Your no fun hyung!" I rolled my eyes, squirted some pink strawberry shampoo into my hair and start scrubbing. 'Ugh~ When was the last time I washed my hair?' I asked myself. I feel his cold hand run down my back. "I SAID GET OUT!" "No... You owe me for the uniform hyung..." My eyes widen as he used the sponge and scrub the sweat off my back.This is SO uncomfortable! Like c'mon! Would you let your friends shower with you? (That's rhetorical) Kevin continues to scrub and even "helps" me wash my hair. "Omo~ Blonde really fits you hyung~!" "Uh.... T-Thanks...?"

~Timeskip

Me and Kevin exit the shower together. "That was fun hyung! Let's do it again~!" he squeals. I dry my hair out with the blowdrier and start to sing 'Feel Again' by One Republic. "Hyung...." I stop. He looks up at me, "Your voice is amazing!" I blush even though, I'm not much of a singer. "T-Thanks!" I slip into my living/bedroom and look at the neatly folded clothes on the mat. I pick up my pants first. They feel warm... "K-Kevin... what did you do to my pants?" I asked. He smiles, "I ironed them. I want you and I to look some-what presentable for the first day."

'Wow... I never had anyone iron my pants before... well, besides my mom... I guess he isn't so bad after all...' I think. I slip on the freshly ironed pants, smiling as I got dressed. "Now the last touch.." I said, while tying my black tie onto my neck. "....aand... done! Kevin, you ready?" I asked. "Yes." He responds, arriving in the living room with his uniform on, but his tie is pink today.

"What's with the pink?" He chuckles, "Today is the first day and I want to do something different, jazz it up as you humans say it." I just smile, I think he doesn't know that normal humans don't say 'jazz it up' anymore... I grabbed my bag and go into the kitchen. Surprisingly, Kevin made breakfast... great! Now he thinks i'm supose to call him mom. "Ah! I see you found the breakfast I made! Eat up!" He chirped. I picked up the maso soup and gulped it down. "Do you like it hyung?" He asked, a hint of nervousness alined his voice. I swallow the warm content and smile, "It was great. Thanks for everything!" I mewed, petting his head. "Speaking of which, don't you want to eat?" I asked. He looks at me, and his eyes start to glow a bright gold. "Sehun-Hyun..." He whispers as I unconsciously tilt my head, exposing my neck, falling into his trance. Kevin's cold, wet tounge glides across my neck as he sinks his fangs in my pressure point, my blood.

"OW~!" I yelled in pain, ripping him off. "S-sorry... I was hungry. C-can you forgive me?" I rolled my eyes. "Can I just go to school already! You're making me late!" "Omo! I forgot~ Let's leave together!" He exclaimes, grabbing my hand and running out the door.

My eyes start to dart, looking at the other kids and then at my surroundings. I can feel my curiousity grow. "Hey Kevin, If everyone here is some sort of supernatural creature, then why do they look like humans?" I questioned. The vampire gives me a look. I can tell that the look was saying 'Are you stupid or slow?' Then he giggles. "We need to disquise ourselves so we can blend in with you humans!" He answers. I subconsciously punch myself in the face. 'Why didn't I think of that! Idiot!'

~Timeskip to inside the building~

Kevin stops at a crowded board in the middle of the hallway. ".... OMO! Sehun-Hyung! We're in the same class! KYAAAAAA~" He fangirls, running to me and clinging to my arm. "Ayia~ Chill out! Anyway, what's our class number?" I asked. "We're in 1-A aka the Witches Cat class!" He says, draging me towards the first floor classroom. "Geez, Creature High and now Witches Cat? WTF?!?" I think. He slides open the door and scans the room. "Hyung! Let's go sit next to the window~ it's always peaceful there!" He cooes,  draging me towards the window and sitting me down in the desk in front of his. "Omo... Kevin... Is that you?" Asked a short haired blonde Tranny wearing a girls uniform top and kkaki shorts. It looked to feminine to be a male and sorta tomboyish for a girl so I don't know... "Are you a girl or a boy?" I blurted out. It looks at me and smiles. "Hello~" it cooes at me. "Haven't seen you here before~" It says, sniffing me. I lean back, feeling so unconfortable by it getting in my personal bubble. "Hm, you smell like a huma-" "ARE YOU A GIRL OR A BOY! ANSWER ME!" I yelled.

It chuckles and steps back. "You're a fisty one! To clear the airways between us, i'm a girl. The names Amber." She says, sticking out a hand. I shyly shake it. "I-i'm S-Sehun..." I stuttered. "Nice to meet you S-Sehun." She chuckles while mimicing me and turning to Kevin. "Anyway, Loooooong time no see Kev! Where were ya?" She asked. 'Man, her voice is deep for a girls.' I think. "I went back home!" "To the hermet kingdom?" "N-No! Since when did I live in North Korea?" "I don't know since Kim Jong Un took over?" "S-Shut up~" "No~ You shut up!" They went back in forward, joking about who in the conversation should shut up.

'~Ring Dong Dong Ding~' Sung the bell. Amber hurried back to her seat as me and Kevin took ours beside the window. A man with his raven hair styled into a faux hawk, wearing a black blazer, white dress shirt and navy blue dress pants nervously walks into our classroom. He turns to face the class and an unsure smile spread across his face. His big teal seafoam blue eyes scaned the room as he cleared his throat. "H-Hello class! I'm Your new teacher, you may call me Mr. Bagans." He introduces. "Uh... I-I guess you guys already know that i'm not Korean...." "Then where are you from?" Asked Amber. "I-I'm from America." He responded, getting oohs and ahhs from the other classmates of mine. "What kind of monster are you?" Asked Kevin. "I'm an Incubus. Now I want someone in our class to stand up and introduce themselves." He says while walking over to his desk, sitting down still with that unsure smile on his face. Amber stands up first and stands infront of the class.

"Wassup! I'm Liu Amber, i'm 15, I love Super Junior, I'm from America, I'm a Magical Llama and future queen of the Llama Kingdom." She says, ending it off with a bow and then returning back to her seat. Kevin stands up next infront of the class. "H-Hello.... I-I-I'm K-Kevin..." I can see that he was getting nervous. "... I'm 15, I l-like... Uh.... a-anything really.... I-I'm from The U.S too a-and I.... I'm a V... Vampire... a-and the Prince of the East Vampire Kingdom...." He finishes. The whole class, even Mr. Bagans gasp in shock. "V-Vampire? Wow...." He says. Kevin smiles and shuffles back towards the desk, burring his head in his desk.

Through out the day, Kevin's nerves bother him... I've never seen him so nervous before. At Lunch, He only talked to me and Amber! What's with him? Just then a boy, who looked older than us, bumps Kevin's shoulder. "Hey ! Watch it!" He yells, pushing Kevin back. "Woah Woah Woah! Stop it! You're the one who pushed him first!" Yelled Amber. "You want some, Dyke!" He said, eyeing her, wanting a fight. I Had to hold the sunshine blonde girl back. "WHAT DID YOU SAY! OK! YOUR ASKIN' FOR IT! LET ME GO SEHUN! I WANNA KILL THIS JERK!" She Screamed. "Ok Then... After school, 6:30 sharp... All of you better not be late..." He said, walking away. "BTW... I'm Shuu." "YEP! MY SHUU IS GOING IN YOUR WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!!!" Spat Amber..

"Can this school get even wierder?"


A/N

HAAAAY! Long time no update! Srry! I've been busy~ School is about to start in a few weeks.. so yeah... sorry X-X

Anyway here is our lovely school uniforms (for boys) Ft. BIGBANG!

Minor Character Profile

Name: Amber Liu

DOB:  September 18th

Age: 15

Species: Llama

Postition: Princess of the Llama Kingdom

Class: 1-A (Witches Cat)

Weapon: Katana

Blood Type: A

Bio: A Llama princess who is Kevin's close childhood friend and has a crush on Jessica Jung

 

Name: Zak (Zachary) Bagans

DOB: April 30th

Age: 38

Specties: Incubus

Position: Teacher

Class: 1-A (Witches Cat)

Wepon: N/A

Blood Type: AB

Bio: Is the one of the many English teachers int this school. He can be flushered easily, loves Ghost.

 

OK~ ByE