The Vampire

You're A Vampire!?!

I turn around to see.... Nothing! No ones there... WHAT!?!? Then what was that voice?!!? The only thing I see behind me is the black, dancing trees! "Ah! I must be imagining things." I tell myself. I continue onto the road to my new school. "Human~ Huuman~" The voice says again. I ball my hands into tight fist and turn around. Again.. No one's there. "Alright! I see it now! If you wanna play that game then fine! But i'm not falling into it~!" I warn, picking up the pase. "Humaaan~" I had enough. "I said KNOCK IT OFF!!" I turn around, raise my fist and punch the mysterious person square in the face.

"OW~ that hurts!" I look to see who I just puched. 'Oh No~ I hope that it wasn't a girl!' I think. I look closer and since the moon decided to come out from behond the clouds I could see clearly. He (or She) had hair that was dark as chocolate, milky white skin and pink where I just hit him (or her), eyes brown like the dirt and what looks to be a school uniform with a chekered vest, red bow tie and kkhaki dress pants. "It wouldn't hurt so much if you'd stop stalking me!" I yelled. I could see tears start to form in his eyes as he holds his cheek. "Y-your right... I'm so sorry~ I-its just that.... y-you smell..." Before he could finish his sentence, he started to cry.

My eyes twitch in anger. "Oh come ON! Why are you crying!?!" I shout. He sniffles, "I-It's just that you s-smell l-like a h-h-HUMAN~!" I sigh. "What?" I asked in confusion. "W-Well...are you a human?" He questioned, wiping the tears from his eyes. "Like, Who ask something like that! Yes i'm a human!" He looks up. "Well I hope you don't mind if I..." "If you what?" "D-Do this." The wierd He/She thing leans close to me and cresses my cheek. His (her) eyes starts to glow to a bright gold. I unconsciously bend my head to the left as he(she) my neck, and without a warning, grows his fangs, bites me and blood. "Mmm~" He(She) moans. I rip him off my neck. "Yah! What's with you!?!" I screamed. He my blood from his light, pink lips. His fangs still show. "Isn't it obvious. I'm a vampire!"

My eyes widen. "Y-you're kidding... Vampires aren't real stupid!" He rolls his eyes and giggles. "Silly! Yes we are!" My jaw drops. "Anyway, My name is Kevin." He says, sticking out a hand. I shake it. "I'm Sehun, nice to meet you... I guess." We stare at each other for a while. "So... a-are you starting school here?" He asked. I nod "Yeah, i'm a first year." He squeals. "Omo you too? Sweet!" I Inwardly groan. "Do you have a uniform?" My eyes widen again "Oh No~ My uniform!! Where can I buy them!?!" I paniced. He laughts, "You humans are funny. I Have an extra~" He says, blushing, pulling a matching outfit out of his bag. "Um... y-you can buy the bow tie... I choose my color to be red..." I look at the nicely folded uniform. "Uh... Thanks." I whisper, giving him a respectful bow. He blushes a deeper red, "Ah! T-there's no need! Well... do you want me to show you to the dorms?" I nod. "Ok~ follow me!" He picks up his bag and starts to skip on the dark, dirt road. I follow him and eventually, we reach a complex-like building. All the doors are eather red or black and they all have a surn name instead of an adress.

"Kim... Kwon... Choi... Kim K....Wu... Woo!" He squeals. "I found my dorm!" I roll my eyes and continue to search for mine. "Lee... Im....Oh... Hey! I found it." I look around for the key. "Ugh! Where is it!" "Under the mat!" Cooes Kevin. I look under the red, welcome mat and there, my key was. It was shaped like a skull and it was red... just like everything here. "Hey Kevin, Where can you buy ties for your school uniform at?" I asked. "At the school store of course! You can choose it to be any color! And it better not be red cause that's not being orginal~" He says, pouting at the end. I put my key in my pocket and find my way to the school shop. Surprisingly, it's near the men's dorm room. I walk inside and start to search for it.

"... Pencils.... notebooks... pants.... shoes.... ties!" I stop at a red hamper. I pick up a black school tie and smile. "I guess this would do." I fish out 5 dollars from my back pocket and put it in the cash register. I Jog back to my dorm, unlock the door and lie on the floor. 'I'll unpack my luggage later.' I say to myself. Rolling out the sleeping mat, i change into my pajamas, pull the covers up over my head and check my phone. "No signal? AAAAH! NOW HOW AM I GOING TO READ ON ASIANFANFICS NOW!?!?!" I yell. I shake my head, 'Meh, maybe Kevin will give me thw wi fi password here. Maybe.... this school isn't as bad as a thought....

 

Scratch that... I think it's going to get even worse....

 

A/N: How'd y'all like this chapter? Let me know in the comment section!

ByE~~~~