New School, New Blood

You're A Vampire!?!

~Oh Sehun's P.O.V.~

I sighed in fustraiton. Why in the great name of Luhan would my dumb, good for nothing parents send me away from our apartment in Gangdam district, Seoul to a private school in the country side? Like why? There's plenty of private schools in Seoul to go to. Why! Just why? "Oh Sehunnie darling~ we just want you to have a better chance at life and a better education~" I mimic my mom's voice, looking over the school's brochure. I twitch at the name of this school. "Creature High school Academy?" I whisper to myself. 'What the hell? Who names a school Creature?' I think to myself. I flip to the next page to see a huge Victorian style like campus. I roll my eyes, "Can this get even worse?" I ask myself. I get up from the packing box i was sitting on and continue to pack my clothes, posters (Super Junior is the best!) and personal belongings like my bathing soap and toothpase etc. "Hey Chanyeol! You still helping me or what?" I yell, getting my tall, derpy friend's attention. "Ne~ don't worry, you coats and winter gear is packed~" he responds. "Good, then put it in the suitcase!" He nods and goes back into the living room. I lay on my sheetless bed, thinking, wondering about my new school. "I bet there all rich slobs that never worked a day in their lives..." I mumble as I feel myself slipping into a nap.

~2 hours later~

I yawn, streching my back. I hop out of bed and gather my suitcases. Grabbing a body towel, new underwear and clothes I drag my way towards the bathroom. "Chanyeol... you still here?" I yell. No responce. "He must've left." I turn on the hot foset,  and add a little bit of cold water. I sit in the bath tub. "Ahhh~" I moaned filling up the tub with the bubble liquid. I soak in the warm, pink bubble bath mixture, letting my musles relax. I look at the clock. '6:15 PM.' it says. Ok, I only have two hours left to get out of here before my mom and dad get home from work. I soak in the now lukewarm tub for 30 minutes.

I slither out of the blue bathtub, drain it and wrap my towel around my waist. I dry off and slip on my lucky red underwear, black skinnies, a blue Tardis shirt and blow dry my blonde hair out. I smile at my apperance. I look presentable enough. I slip on my blue slipper shoes and grab my cases. I unlock the door, heading out. I look back at the living room. "My parents may be dumb but i'll miss this place." I whisper, exiting the small apartment and locking the door. I head down the stairs and step out of the complex smelling the Seoul night air for the last time. "Hey Sehun-Hyung!" I look over to a blue corvet to see a ravenette boy with wide eyes and chuby lips. "Kyungsoo~" I cooed, running towards the car with my heavy bags in my hands. "You ready?" He asked. I nod, putting my cases in the trunk. I get in the passenger side as he drives to the train station. "Ah~ Sehunnie~ I'm gonna miss you SOOOO much~" He whines. "Hey~ don't worry! You can always FaceTime me!" I mewed, trying to make him feel better. "Whatever! Want to here my new jam?" He asked. "Sure~"

That evil smile that he's mastered spreads across his face as he connects the aux cord. I can feel my heart litterly about to hop out my chest. Satansoo turns up the volume on his phone and his car raido to max as heavy guitars boom though the speakers.

Kyungsoo's Jam ---->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BiU2WQ2D8Y

I Hold on to dear life to my seat belt as he speeds onto the highway, taking a "sweet shortcut" to the subway. He sloppily parallel parks his car and pushes me out along with my things. I can tell he was in his Satan mode jamming to the heavy indie rock song. "Bye Hunnie~ If you ever comeback to Seoul, you owe me gas money!" He growls sadistically with that creepy smile still spreaded across his face. I pick up my cases and head inside, hearing people on the outside scream in fear. He must be trying to run people over. I grab a ticket and wait for the train. I check my phone, 9 new messages! I open evry single one and read them. All of them are good bye text from my friends. I'll miss them so much thinking about it now, Xiumin's smile, Luhan's charm, Tao's divaness, Granpa Suho and Unicorn healer Yixing just to name a few. My train arrives and the cold glass doors slide open. I step inside and take a seat on the leather bench. 'I guess i'm the only one.' Oh well. I untangle my earbuds and slip them into the jack at the bottom of my phone. Super Junior's Evanesce starts to play as I open Safari. 'Omo~ the_little_exo_devil updated her fanfiction~' I squeal inside, reading the new chapter.

~Timeskip XD~

"Hey Kiddo! You're here~" Cooes the train driver. I grab my luggage and get off. I turn around to say goodbye to the nice driver until the train wasn't there. WHAT THE HELLLL?!?!? It was just behind me! Ah Whatever! I look foward and my eyes widen. The sky is a cherry pink and the moon is a blood crimson red. Just a head, beyond the black trees is a huge Victorian like college. I gulp down my fear and walk though the creepy woods

"..... Mmmm~ You smell good...."  I stop in my tracks

"I haven't had a human in a while~ Yummy~"

I turn around to see....

To be continued~

A/N Srrry if it ... anyway

Here is our lovely school, Creature High! (Creepy isn't it?)