White Blossom Flower 6

White Blossom Flower

Kai had wished he hadn't run away that night, he wished that he would have considered Sehun's pain, his agony, he wished he would have opened his eyes to see that Sehun was hurting like him, that Sehun suffered more, held in more pain, lost the most in life ; but  he didn't, he didn't see anything anymore, the bus to Seoul had taken a couple of hours, Kai was lucky enough that he brought cash with him, though it was only twenty dollars, it seemed enough to bargain him a job, now he had made enough to provide for himself. 

It was a phone call that could have changed his life, his father had died in a drunk accident, he wanted to go home, face the hurt Sehun that he had broken, but he wasn't strong, he was afraid, afraid of facing his mistake, he didn't expect forgiveness, he knew he would only find pain in what havoc he had caused and how it drowned him.

He stared at the neon coloured sign as they illuminated off the pitch black walls. Kai sighed as he pulled out his identity handing it over to the older man, the man only took a second to examine the card before handing it back, " You're free to come in, but that will be 50 dollars." He smirked when he saw Kai's reaction, " But I'm only here to pick up someone." The man shrugged and repeated his demands, "50 bucks for all entries kid or you're not allowed." Kai pulled out his wallet. "How about this, I won't call the police on this place for letting an underage kid in here if I don't pay." The man almost seemed surprised at Kai's offer and took a moment to consider the proposal. "Hurry up and get out of my club." He sneered as Kai swiftly slid by him.

For a Sunday night, the club was almost full with patrons, most of them being of the working class and students. Kai searched through the crowds of people for Sehun, the boy stuck out like a thorn on a rose stem, Sehun seemed like the youngest person there. He stumbled over to the corner, giggling at his own mistake. A man wrapped his arms around him, whispering in his ear, he smiled when Sehun nodded, he leaned in again and laughed.

"Hey!" Kai pulled the man away from Sehun's side, "he's underage." The man didn't seem to care much for Sehun's age, he pulled the boy closer to him, " Are you a cop?" Kai pulled out his badge, flashing it in the man's face, Kai didn't have to say another word, the man unhanded his brother, slowly moving away. 

Sehun seemed stunned to find his brother's occupation as such, he shook his head in disappointment. "Let's go" Kai hauled the boy out, Sehun struggled to escape his brother's grasp, Kai just tightened his grip. "Let go of me!" He demanded, his screams ignored by the passing Bystanders, all having seen their fair share of family dragging drunk club goers out by force.

"Hey What are you doing!" Tao and Kris stood tall toward the already large Kai, their bodies looming over his. "I'm his older brother, I'm taking him home." The boys seemed uncomfortable at Kai's tone but still kept their stance, "He doesn't want to go home with you." Kai glanced at Sehun, he turned his face away. Kai pulled his shirt away, flashing his badge, the boys stepped back. "I'm his brother so F**k off" Kai sighed, pulling Sehun into the car, not expecting any more trouble from the boys.

Sehun's resistance was weak, he reeked of alcohol, it had reminded Kai of himself a few years ago, he started the engine and started off. "Stop The damn car, you're not taking me anywhere!" Sehun had demanded, Kai ignored him, " I understand you're angry but drinking underage didn't do anything besides getting you in trouble!" The younger didn't seem to care much for Kai's advise, he glared through the window, staring at the roadway home. It almost seemed that Sehun would cry but the boy kept his stance. 

"Why the f**k are you here anyway?" Sehun finally spoke when the car was parked. Kai let him out but the boy stayed in his seat. "Listen, I know you're upset at me, and I deserve everything that you're going to say to me, but we can't keep avoiding this subject, and I'm certainly not going to let you go out drinking." "Just following family Tradition." He smirked, Kai, rolled his eyes, forcing him out the vehicle.

"I'm not doing this." Sehun tried to pull away, but Kai didn't let go, he swiftly placed a cuff on Sehun's wrist and the other on his, "Sorry Sehun." The boy seemed surprised, but Kai persisted on not letting go, "Let go of me!" Sehun shouted all of his efforts wasted as Kai led him inside.

"What is wrong with you, don't you know that you could have gotten hurt, Those people in there don't care about you, all they want is to get you into bed, haven't you suffered enough with this!"You broke me, I can't suffer anymore!" Kai couldn't respond, Sehun Continued. "Where were you when I needed you?" Sehun Shouted, Kai stayed quiet; he didn't know, he didn't know how to answer. He had broken Sehun and simply ran away. "I'm sorry" He muttered. "I'm broken because of you!" And for the first time in years, Kai saw the tears in his brother's eyes, each one telling its own story. "I'm so sorry Sehun." The boy shook his head, "Two years, two years I waited for you to come back, to save me, but no! You left me so you can play cop."

"Sehun." There was a loud whipping sound, the halls were quiet, Kai's face stung, he kept his head down, not daring to look at his mistakes, "Apologize!" Sehun demanded. "Apologize, Apologize, Apolo-" Sehun was embraced into Kai's arms, his hands ran through his hair as he pulled him in tighter, "I'm not letting go of you again" 

"It's not fair, every day I waited for you, Dad hurt me every night that you were gone, but you never came back to save me."

Kai couldn't speak, he felt his blood boil, he felt as if he would throw up, his stomach ached; he felted disgusted in himself, all these years had passed and not once had he thought that Sehun would be a victim as well, he only focused on his own pains and hurt, never once did he check on Sehun in bed, question the scars around his wrist, he'd been so caught up in his own world while Sehun was drowning in silence, Kai pulled him in tighter, the boy resisted, "I hate you! Let go of me!" his fight was pointless, his words were a lie, both of them knew that.

"I'll never leave you again, I promise!" Kai whispered into his brother's ear, Sehun shook his head, pointlessly punching Kai's chest, "You're a liar! Don't touch me" Sehun hugged his brother for the first time in years, his body shook in his brother's right embrace, he wasn't going to let Kai go again, he wasn't going to allow him to run away again, Kai would never leave his side again, Sehun was willing to forgive Kai's mistake just to be with his brother again, and forever.