White Blossom Flower 4

White Blossom Flower

Standing 6,3/4, Haung stood at the edge of the corner.

His mouth and upper torso hidden by a black Gucci fur coat, a size to large, brought online and Zitao wasn't completely dissatisfied, he had a way to fashion it, His blond locks hung right above his eyes, not his favorite color, but it attracted customers.

He frustratingly, swapped through his IPhone, cringing at his own photos, he had to look perfect for his instagram, but all hope seemed lost, none of the photos seemed to satisfy.

The little pig tailed girl sat behind him on the bench, her eyes glued to the cracked screen, eliminating her hazel eye color, the seat that was once  occupied by her older brother was still warm.

Cars had started passing by, the day had started, customers looking for satisfaction roamed the streets, but Tao didn't worry, today was their day off.

"I'm back." Kris, taller then Tao, handed Tao the sprite and a bag of barbeque chips.

Kris had dyed his hair White, but his natural colour showed in his eyebrows, his long bangs pulled into a bun that sat At the top of his head, loosely tied, his hands were large and were white as snow in the middle of fall.

"I'm back Sophia." He hands her a nesquik, strawberry, her apparent favorite at the moment, Tao never understood children, never liked them.

Kris always brought her along, so not to to get unnecessary punishments for being in the way of the adults, she didn't seem to mind sitting with all the older boys though.

"Hey guys!" Sehun greeted, his school uniform still on him, and skate board in towe. 

"What took you?"Sehun chuckled, "school" he answered facing Sophia and waving, she smiled but continued drinking her milk without blinking. Sehun liked her.

Kris rose from his seat, stretched his back, herniated disks. "Well shall we go,  I've been waiting all week long" he seemed excited, an unusual emotion for him, the only thing that made him that happy was Amusement parks, which Sehun was proud of picking.

 

"What about your older brother, isn't he going to be mad?" Tao asked as they walked around the busy streets, tourist week. Sehun shrugged, despite knowing the answer. "It doesn't matter what he thinks, he left"

Tao stared at him for a little while longer, lightly nudging him. "Come on, you've been waiting three years, what's wrong?" Sehun shrugged again, "He hurt me, and though I want to forgive him, this is not the type you can forgive,you know?"

Tao nodded, he agreed, Sehun never told him what crime the elder had committed, but from what it seems, he was an , hurting HIS Sehun.

"Like my mom, I still can't seem to forgive her" Tao's voice began to fade, as he glanced at the ground, kicking pebbles. Sophia had found  a ride, teacups, she now jumped up and down, grabbing Kris's arm sleeve.

The boys frowned, why such a girly ride? But she was the baby, the queen as Kris describes.

They would be here for the rest of the day, a few girly, pinky rides wouldn't hurt, plus, they would all switch baby sitting her, and Sehun was getting excited to watch her, he had always wanted a little sister.

"Alright, we'll go!"

 

Two hours.

Sehun was supposed to be home, two hours ago.

The sky was already dark but Sebum wasn't home.

Kai had checked the school time zone, Sehun would keep an hour to get home with no vehicle, so two hours had passed since the walk home.

Maybe, Kai thought; Sehun had found out the antique shop.

Kai glanced at the Superman figurine, standing proud and tall, a real antique.

Or maybe…

Maybe Sehun was doing just what the man accused him of, messing around on the streets.

No.

The food had stopped steaming and was quickly becoming warm to cold. Kai put a peice of sour and sweet chicken in his mouth, no longer having the same delicious effects.

His eyes becoming teary, not knowing exactly was bothering him.

"I'm sorry"

He muttered, wiping away the escaped tears.

It's hard to forgive like him, someone you trusted and loved, it just wasn't right.

The door panel turned and opened.

Sehun' s exhausted face beamed through the door, his hair, now wet, pulled back into a small bun. Kai took note that Sebum was still in uniform, he at least wasn't on streets.

Sehun caught eyes with Kai for a good second, then turning away, he took off his book bag.

His mouth opened bit he didn't say anything. Please. Kai wanted to hear him

Say something, please.

But the younger just brushed past without a word, not a glance.

Kai stood very still, painful stabs in his heart.

You deserve it, you did this to yourself.

"Sehun, wait a moment, please." The younger kept his pace, heading toward his bedroom. "I said one minute!" Kai felt the rise in his chest, grabbing the younger's wrist.

"Ow, let go!" Sehun yelped, pushing himself away from Kai.

"Do you know how worried I was?! I thought something happened to you, someone hurt you!"

But Sehun simply scoffed, snatching his arm back. "I'm surprised, you worrying about me?" Kai knew where this was leading to and he just couldn't wait to hear what the boy was going to say.

"I never thought you could care about me." Sehun's eyes now we're becoming red, Kai sighed.

"I just wanted to talk Sehun-"

"No! I don't want to talk to you, I'm done talking, I hate it!" The boy had dropped his belongings and had ran off. Kai looked back on the dining table, the super hero still stood, unnoticed by the younger.

Kai grabbed it, he had ruined everything again.

"Sehun?" Kai knocked because the door was locked, "sehun, I'm sorry" The boy hadn't answered but his sniffles could be heard from the door. "I've got something for you"

 More silence.

"Can I ask you a question?"