White Blossom Flower 5

White Blossom Flower

"Can I ask you something?"

Kai stayed quiet, waiting for the question. 

"Why did Mom like you and not me?" Sehun continued "she always wanted you and not me" Kai rested his head on the door. "Sehun she didn't" 

He knew what Sehun was questioning was right. He also had realized long before their mother didn't hold both of them in her heart. He wouldn't lie anymore .

"I don't know" It was quiet again and Kai could feel the cold era starting grow again. "I'm sorry" Kai started. He knew he wasn't going to get anything more from Sehun tonight.

"Good night" Left back to the kitchen,placing The food on a tray. "Here is dinner, I'll clean the plates in the morning" If would need anything from Sehun, it was eating.

The morning would come quickly, and Sehun would be gone again for the weekend.

 

Sehun lay curled on his bed. He had heard the front door slam, their father was too drunk to hear it. 

He sat up, glancing at the blood on his bed, the blood stain starting to spread on his white sheets, father would be outraged if he were to find out what happened tonight.

Sehun promised  he would pretend as if nothing had happened, most likely Kai would give it away, he had always been the one had no idea of hiding his feelings. But when Kai returned, he would make any believable story up.

He crawled out of bed, pulling the sheets off, his whole body ached, he could feel the blood running down his legs, he dropped back down on ground, the pain was immensely painful. 

Though this wasn't his first rodeo, the shock hurt him the mostly. He wiped away the tears, forcing himself up off the ground, dragging himself to the kitchen, he threw the sheets in the washer and scooted toward the bathroom.

"Sehun?" His parent's room door opened, and his father stepped out. "What the are you doing up at this time?" Sehun stood frozen in place, unable to answer.

"You heard me boy, answer me!" Sehun jumped, but still had no answer for his father, "you know, only the people who search for trouble get up at this hour.

He snatched Sehun by his locks, Sehun screamed, grabbing his father's arm, "please stop!" His father continued dragging him across the carpet. "Shut the up, cause if anyone comes to the door, I will kill you!" 

Devin listened to order as his father dropped him unto his bed. Please don't. The lights flicked on. "Damn lights can neve-" he stood still, surprised by the blood running down Sehun's thighs. 

"What the hell happened?" Tears formed in Sehun's eyes, "I'm sorry!"

"Who the hell did you mess with, You've been ing men without my permission, haven't you, you little !"  Sehun tried and make an escape, failing, he landed in his father's arm, "You think you'll go just like that?" 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Sehun coughed, his father held him by the throat, tightening it when Sehun squirmed, trying to loosen his grip. 

"What is that damn farmer, I see the way, he looks at you!" Sehun shook his head. "No, I promise" sehun screamed, "Who was it, have you been on the streets?" He tightened it Harder on  Sehun's throat, "please!"

When are yo- Kai!" The freight off being found out was apparent in Sehun's posture, "That little sh*t!" His father's face was more red than he had every seen before, he unhanded him, leaving him gasping on the bed , as he stormed out the room and down the hall. No.

Sehun was relieved that Kai had ran off, but when he returned tomorrow, all hell would be loose. His father marched in, snatching Sehun's wrist and hauling him through the halls until they reached Sehun's bedroom.

"Is this where he ed you?" He'd tried to force Sebum in but he refused, The younger held on to the panels tightly. "No please, please!" Tears streamed down, Sehun choking on them, "Please don't make go in there!" 

Please, it hurts so much

His father pulled his fingers apart, kneeling him in the spine, Sehun rolled forward, landing on all fours at the foot of his bed. 

The images were coming back. Kai, atop him, hurting him. Sweet Hyung was hurting him, breaking him apart like Father always did; everynight.

His father's cold hands gripped him by the wrist, pulling him beside the bed. "Look what you did" the blood seeped through the mattress and made a stain.

Sehun shut his eyes, biting back the urge to scream. "Disgusting." The scent of the cold hard beer gritted through his teeth. "You let any man take you now?" 

Sehun screamed, pushing himself away from the mattress, Kai had smelled like him tonight, disgusting. Spiteful

His embraced Sehun in his arms, walking him to the front door. "Wait for your brother here" He had stared to walk away but Sehun gripped his pants. "But I'm dirty" He shrugged, snatch his pant sleeve away. "Like I give a sh*t, you can take one when he comes back."

And so Sehun Sat by the door all night, not uttering a word. He waited for Kai to return, and moments had passed as tears formed in His eyes, thinking if Kai never returned, but hope kept him awake, the hope of return, so he swolled his worries and wiped his face, staring out the doorway.

When the sun had gone up and father fell fast asleep on the couch, Sehun arose and dragged his weak body to the bathroom, then he'd gone to school and when he returned, he prepared dinner for three, at the dinner table, he sat alone, when dinner got cold, he prepared it for lunch. He then Sat beside the door and waited and asked himself.why?

Sehun thought it might be his fault, if only he took notice of Kai hurting like he was, he was sorry but it was too late, Kai was already gone and hating himself for something that wasn't completely his own fault. Sehun would do anything to make come back.

But Sehun could still find in his heart forgiveness for his brother, he could bear with the pain, and soon that Pain dragged as did the days, Sehun Sat beside the door everyday, and quickly the days became weeks which became months and a year.

Sehun's eyes had turned red from the tears, father had passed in march, a drunk driving accident. Sehun sniffled, covering the last meal he had kept warm for Kai.

He wiped his eyes and promised, he wouldn't wait another day, forgiveness was not what Kai wanted. It had gotten pretty lonely after days, Sehun installed a radio and had finally moved in the guestroom, locking his past parent's room and he never went back.

And on his lonely 16th birthday, he vowed to never to miss a day in school, he would never go hungry in a house filled with food and he was to put his body to use, taking everything he had been taught into the streets.

And he had made a last promise.

He promised to hate Kia forever