White Blossom flower 3

White Blossom Flower

The sun had gone up more than an hour ago but Kai was still in bed.

It was not as if he was asleep, no.

He had woken long before even Sehun had gotten up.

But decided to lay in the bed a little longer because just the thought of confronting Sehun pained him, gave him the itch that You feel when you've done something wrong.

He knew that confronting right before school wouldn't Do much good, just give the younger a headache and nonetheless this was his last day before the weekend.

He would speak to him then.

Kai rose from his bed when he heard the doors closing

Slamming

Sehun was mad, not that Kaii knew why or would ever know why

Had it been because Kai hadn't greeted him this morning, it wasn't as if Sehun would actually answer anyhow, Kai thought to himself.

In the living room, the small eating table Sat right in the center, covered with a cloth which hid obvious bowls of prepared breakfast just for Kai.

The young man sighed, pushing back his dyed hazel bangs out of frustration.

If there was one thing Kai disapproved of In Sehun, which wasn't much, he was too forgiving, he didn't get angry much but when he did he forgave quickly.

Kai stared at the food, reminding him of their younger days when Kai purposefully broke Sehun' s birthday superman, not sure from jealousy or not, Kai couldn't remember, but after his mother calmed the younger down, forcing Kai to apologize for his rant, Sehun had ran up to him, hugging him, asking for forgiveness from his older brother, so not to be angry with him anymore.

Fool

Kai quietly checked his surroundings, nothing much had changed since his departure , a simple couch move and an installed radio, Sehun never was one for change.

There was however their parents room, the door had been locked, key on the roof, Kai figured. The door didn't seem touched, not for a while.

Sehun was afraid to go in.

As in the reason, Kai still didn't know. There wouldn't happen to be a Monster hiding, Kai giggled, then he suddenly stopped, midway.

There had been a change.

A room change.

Sehun had switched his bedroom for the smaller guestroom.

You wouldn't have to be a genius to figure out why.

Kai once again felt nails tugging into his throat as the memory of that day came back, the day Sebum cried.

The day he made Sehun cry.

Beg

He wanted to apologize, he really did, he had hurt the younger, bad.

So bad the Kai began to feel wairy, would Sehun ever forgive him for this grave sin done against his own younger brother, his stomach ached s dazed memories of Sehun lying, curled up in his own little pool of blood as he quickly rushed out the door.

A memory that haunted him for years, further more had been a repeated nightmare for Sehun.

He understood the ever haunting memories of , he'd had them, has, now Sehun suffered the same pain, never was his fault.

He would cry just as Kai had, that is what Kai thought he wanted, Sehun hurt, broken like he was, but the more hours that passed, Kai realised his sin, 

I'm sorry

Kai.rose from the table, almost knocking over the bowl of perfectly placed rice.

He wasn't going to win this, he wouldn't let Sehun give in so quickly, despite wanting to be forgiven, Kai knew that he couldn't let his brother get pushed over so easily, or else he would have a terrible, Kai knew, not from experience, observation, mostly on Television, cop shows.

 

Kai roamed through the block, not much stores were open but Kai had decided to check things out to get his mind away from the past, His and Sehun' s.

An antiques store was open. 6:30-6:30, it read on the old sign that hung  only a few inches away the newly brought doorknob. The glass entrance door was clean, you could see right through, easy to rob at any hour without much hassle, Kai highly doubted of the event ever coming up anytime soon.

Kai opened the door, a golden bell that hung over the door rang, the rang again when the door closed behind him. The store looked pretty antique itself, quite large for its products but it seemed to do.

"Good morning, what can I get for you"

An older man, his late fifties, Kai assumed, his short grown bread hadn't fully turned white but it seemed to get there, anytime soon, his pushed back thining hairs sat underneath a red knitted hat, matching with his coat, it was fall, his smile seemed genuine, not too big, not too small.

"I'm just checking things out, beautiful store though"

The man's eyes glisstered, and he blushed,"why thank you, my wife helped me design"

The store had gone quiet as Kai continued, strolling through the isles, touching whatever he found interesting, just to put it back where it's original place.

But a blue and red figure caught his eye, Kai raised up, there sitting on the third shelf stood a tall superman, hands placed on his hips as he smiled.

It was Sehun' s, the one from their past, Kai could tell because of the chipped right foot, the effect of Kai throwing it on the concrete ground.

What was it doing here? Sehun had giving it away.

"They don't sell those anymore, lucky I got the last one"

Kai hesitated to cry, "who gave it to you", he asked in more of an anger tone then he'd wanted. "A guy, dead now, real nice, they all seem to be until the news"

"What'd he do?

"Child abuse, his kid now's on the streets now, whoreing about"

The man seemed irritated, like the subject was killing him, Kai clenched his feet as his teeth grinded against one another, how dare he call Sebum a , he thought to himself, "He's not a !" He resisted shouting.

He'll talk to Sehun when he gets home, he decided.

"I'll buy it."

The older man smiles, a small gleam in his hazel eyes, they seemed to speak to him, I understand you, Kai knew that no one would understand him.

Never

As he left out the door, Kai turned back one last time, the older man was now putting away the red striped wrapping paper, his back facing Kai.

He had wondered If Sehun had ever passed this shop on his way to school, he had to right? The building was beside a mini mart, Which Kai was sure that Sehun went to often, but had Sehun ever entered the shop was beyond him, he was glad that he had caught sight of the superman before Sehun did.

' about'

The words played with his head like a record player, repeating it nonstop

Had it been true, the man's words? Not as if Kai would know, Sehun would never tell him, and he was well aware of the rumors that spread through neighborhoods as this, he had lived it.

A boy drowning only to show up a week later with his Fisher grandparents, confused as the people, all made up, he'd have to prove the man's words if he wanted to know the actual truth.

And the truth he shall find.