a Kryber story

Help Me! I Can't Remember 'Em!

Okay, guys, I need help finding this fic. It's been a while now and I can't seem to remember the title or who the author was. Spent quite a while looking for it but can't find it so here goes...

 

In the fic, Amber is the director of a hospital (I think). It was late at night and she's in a writer's block so she couldn't finish typing out her speech. Safe to say she was annoyed and lashed out at her secretary who she thought was skyping her to nag her. Turns out it wasn't the secretary, but an innocent, beautiful girl who had misdialed her by accident. And this girl was....you guessed it! It's Krystal, who hurriedly ended the call when she figured out that she had dialed the wrong number. Amber fell into a trance, seemingly having fallen for the beautiful stranger. It didn't take long for Krystal to call back, having misdialed once again, but before she could hang up on the call Amber stopped her. From there the two continue their little calls and chats, flirting back and forth. In the end, Krystal put a stop to their little chat when Amber admitted to having fallen for her. Amber was distraught and disappointed, but life goes on. Her party/presentation (whatever it was) came up and so she made her speech and called up the speaker only to be flabbergasted when Krystal was escorted into the room. There, Amber finally knew the reason why Krystal had rejected her. Krystal was blind. After Krystal gave her little talk about the ways to improve and help the handicap Amber silently trailed after Krystal to help with the little things such as getting food and finding a seat to which annoyed Krystal to no end. Krystal wants to be independent and not have others take pity on her situation. Amber having enough lead Krystal out of the room and confessed to being the person Krystal's been chatting with for the past few days.