Kryber

Help Me! I Can't Remember 'Em!

Amber and Krystal were happily dating when Amber just ups and vanishes one day leaving Krystal behind. A few years later and Amber has returned. She is standing out in the rain with a bouquet of flowers, not sure if she should knock on Krystal’s door. Maybe Krystal has move on, or she’s in a better relationship now. Afterall, it’s not like Amber can just show up out of the blue and say she wants to continue where they had left off. Amber was not afraid of facing rejection, but she was afraid of not having the closure she’ll need to live on without Krystal. Having made up her mind, she knocks on Krystal’s door. When Krystal appears at the door, Amber hurriedly explains the reason that she disappeared was because she had enlisted in the military. She explains that she had overheard Krystal and her father arguing over Krystal’s choice to be with a woman and that he wants her to date a man who can protect her. Though Krystal defended by saying that Amber knows martial arts her father counters that Amber has not served the country. Least to say, Krystal was not impressed by Amber’s decision of leaving her just to prove to her father. Before leaving, Amber handed Krystal a small photo. It was a photo of a smiling Krystal. Amber explains that it was this item that helped her sleep at night but now she can no longer keep it for it’ll only make her night sleepless. Krystal stops Amber from leaving by questioning why Amber never asked her if she still loves Amber. Amber confesses that she was afraid to hear ‘I hate you’ and that she would rather walk away now not knowing it. Krystal calls her stupid and says that she has waited all these years for Amber to show up. The two finally gets back together.

 

Update:

'Biggest Sacrifice' in Give Me A Shot (One-Shot Collection) by Darkmisty

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/123909/16/the-biggest-sacrifice