Yulsic

Help Me! I Can't Remember 'Em!

In this fic, Yuri is mute. Jessica was suppose to mary Taeyeon but was jilted at the altar. And to save Jessica's face, Yuri stepped in and married her instead. Well, Jessica wasn't too appreciative of this gesture. Now not only had she been jilted, she was now stuck with a disabled person as a spouse. However, despite her grievings, her parents loved Yuri. I believe it was on their honeymoon, there was an instance where Jessica made Yuri carry her shopping bags and made her wait out in the scorching sun while Jessica was inside continuing her shopping spree. A couple came up to the two and told Jesisca off and that karma was going to bite her back. Anyways, the mistreatment continued after coming back from their honeymoon. When the Jung parents found out that their daughter had been mistreating Yuri, it was safe to say that they were not pleased in the slightest. They treathened Jessica that if she did not shape up and start treating her spouse like an acutal human being, they were going to take away her inheritance and money. Jessica, being raised with a silverspoon in , could not afford this. She can't live her life like a poor person. So, whenever her parents were around Jessica would pretend to be nice with Yuri. And like any cliche love story, Jessica slowly but surely begins to fall for the mute girl. What was a "fake" marriage-in Jessica's eyes-became a real marriage. The two lived happily ever after and had a couple children. However, this wasn't to last. Yuri fell into a coma after being betrayed by Taeyeon. 

 

 

Update:

"No Air" in Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace by Freyjadour

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/442124/46/no-air