Chapter - 2

Is this Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai left park silently and reached dance studio.

Kai's mind was too much bothered , he only had the words in his mind " I THINK I hav Crush on baekhyun" . his mind was clouded with baekhyun name... It resounded back in his mind. Kai closed his eyes tight and left a deep sigh.

Kai decided to dance off this frustration and confusion , what so ever yo wanna name it. Bcoz kai wasn't sure what to call his feeling at that time.

Kai once felt his heart beat and switched on the song and started dancing. The playlist was on shuffle... Song never mattered to kai.. He started with slow balley song feeling the rhythm and slow vibe but suddenly changed the song to his favorite mashup of speed songs. It was a contemporary form with hiphop mix nd jazz in between .... The dance went on and on and on... His legs were trembling from continous dance, but kai did not stop. The dance took over in his mind but that sentence of sakshi was echoing back in his mind , so he tried to ignore nd dance and slowly the dance took over his mind. The song and the dance never synced but dat was never the main matter.

Kai fell down from not bearing his legs trembling . he tried to stand up and dance but he gave up. Tears were running down his cheeks already and kai was angry on himself. Kai didnot know what was happenning... Why was he frustrated to this extent. Kai felt numb .. Not knowing what his heart feels .

As of now what mattered to kai was not sakshi or baekhyun or any other thing. But only his feelings , his heart beat , he wanted to  know himself more now.

*teenager phase of life , harmones controlling you and you are helpless *

Kai slowly sat up , the dance studio was the safest place for him becoz that silence helped him to think..

Kai sat his back facing mirror. Keeping his both hands on his head frustrated. His breathing phase was abnormal...

Kai kept his right hand on his heart  and closed his eyes. He concentrated on his heart beat wanting to know his own feeling. Clearing all thoughts from his mind.

Kai's childhood memories started playing slowly... Kai and sakshi dancing awkardly on the stage holding hands . and kai and sakshi spending hours on scrap book creation for the school exhibition about childhood best friends. Winning the first solo dance competition , which was not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter