chapter -1

Is this Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai was a major in dance and in his 2nd year of university, it was time for some talent shows to judge for the teachers to divide students into batches so that teaching becomes easy. Kai was an outstanding dancer , perfect toned and flexible body with charming and y face with good track record of knowing many forms of dances and also winning many competitions.

Kai was like hot cake which all girls loved to have but kai never showed any interest towards them. He felt all that was fake , the gals spazzing and running in and around him. For him his dance was his world and his soul.

Kai would dance his soul out according to his mood and thoughts at that moment. And he was a aggressive dancer too . he would be a beast on the stage and always tried contrast concepts of dancing like fast dances for slow and ballad songs and slow dances for fast …and all those choreography he did would just be intact to the songs.

Would you believe such a dancing soul had a bestfriend??? You must believe it bcoz that was the fact. Sakshi and Kai were childhood friends. Playing with eachother and bullying eachother, being for eachother when needed and  what not. Main thing was sakshi was very preety to look at and also a graceful dancer. Once she starts dancing she would be the show stealer and she had a beautiful record of winning competitions too. Sakshi and kai were best friends but for people outside it looked like they were going out. No!! wait… they were just BEST FRIENDS. Sakshi was kai’s mind reader. She exactly would say what was going on in kai’s mind. And when gals surround him like fangals she would think them as crazy fangirls.

Kai and sakshi studied together from schooling and college and now university too. So both decided to take dance as major since their interest was same. It was PASSION  more than interest for both of them. Though both were best friends they had their own privacy for life. This dance beast was a cute and sensitive Kim jongin off the floor. And all that jongin character in him was out only in front of sakshi and he would maintain cold wtf poker face out to other girls in college.

Sakshi had her circle of friends too and even kai. All went well until sakshi saw Byun Baekhyun in studio…. singing. …..

Baekhyun was perfect . he was a student in same university but major subject was singing. He was handsome with a toned body and handsome facial features with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter