Chapter - 5

Is this Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*The coloured lines are the lyrics of the song and the normal text is the story.*

Kai came onstage and the music started with  keyboard first, sakshi recognized it was baby don’t cry song.

Kai handsomely sweeped the stage with the starting music and danced through the lyrics.

Don’t hesitate another minute please take away my heart
Yes, the sharper the better, the night that even the moon has closed her eyes
If it were any other man, if it were a single verse taken from a comedy
Burn all the scars you’ve exchanged for that love

Baby don’t cry tonight after the darkness passes
Baby don’t cry tonight it’ll become as if it never happened
You’re not the one to disappear into foam, something you never should’ve known
So Baby don’t cry cry my love will protect you.

Through out the song kai’s eyes were stuck on sakshi. She did not notice at first but later she felt like someone is staring at her.at sometimes kai use to glance through the crowd which was chaotic and encouraging.

Next after the keyboard notes at the last of the dat song bit ,started another song with beautiful voice. This was the song which sakshi and kai practiced together day before and sakshi knew the steps for this and was dancing standing down the stage.

 

Yeah- Play another slow jam
This is my property
Tell me, what is love?

It was what is love song. kai danced as there was no tomorrow. He was involved soo much into the song showing all his real feelings and talent on stage . sakshi was mesmerized with kai’s dance on stage, he had a very real vibe and feeling with all the dancing he did. The step where he twists his waist and hips , running his hands down his pelvis part got more screams and whistles from audience. Sakshi was watching with her eyes wide with kai’s expressions in the dance, she had’nt seen kai dis fierceful and overly involved in expressions.

Out of blue sakshi saw a hand stretched in front of her and she gave her hand without any thought and when the music started she snapped out of her thoughts.

Kai slowly approached at the ending music of tell me what is love song near sakshi and stretched his hands out to her and she came up with him on stage. And suddenly she got tensed from her own actions.

Kai just stared at sakshi thoughout the starting music of next song. Sakshi found the song familiar but could not recognize because she was in shock.

“ ya~ what yo doing? Dis is your Freaking competition and you are risking it pabo(stupid), let me go down, its embarrassing” sakshi said nonstop. “just feel the song lyrics with my heart” that is all kai said. Pushing her out and pulling her back again for a hug like step . “ just dance and don’t cut the eye contact” kai added.

Sakshi had no other option b’coz firstly, it was FREAKING finals of the competition. Secondly, she was kai’s bestfriend. Thirdly she was a dancer too, and she can’t run away from the stage. Fourthly, she recognized the song once the lyrics stated as ‘eternal love’. It was her favorite song and she knew the steps too but syncronising with kai… she wasn’t sure but bcoz of her best friend she wanna try.

She just danced with music and rhythm and maintained eye contact with kai as he said.

It's a beautiful feeling
What we got deep inside
We got a flame that will last forever
Together you and I

It started with the slow dance of turning around and small lifts.


Such a rush of emotions
There's no way we can push it away
Cuz they'll never tear our love apart
Our bond will never break
 

 Kai and sakshi threw der hands in air and twisted around going far away from each other and came back together doing sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter