Chapter - 4

Is this Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A bright sunny morning. College was filled with big boards and hoardings at the entrance and directions boards are the sideways for the other college students to know the way. All onstage competitions were held in auditorium with offstage competitions in different allotted classrooms. Students wearing same t-shirts who volunteered to guide the other students in registration and formalities. And there were many food stalls put up with the other music stalls and game stalls in the college. It was festival like a environment. And it was not a common inter-college fest. The best talented students who win the competitions in this fest every year could make upto big companies as trainees or choreographers. This fest gave a big platform for big dreamers to make their dream true with hopes.

    Sakshi  entered college at 9am. She was looking outstanding that day, she just thought and promised herself that she will not miss any chance of talking to Baekhyun today as there will be many people so it would not be too difficult . sakshi wore a skinny dark blue jeans with black t-shirt of full sleeve with a round neck and a simple cute “S” dollar to her neck and a silver chain which was preetly fitting her neck and her collar bones were seen which made her look y. With a light makeup with little extra blush added upon. She seemed hawt.her long hairs faling down her shoulders. It was let loose and it was cute like that. Her eyes were the highlight. It had a thin line of eyeliner with smoky eyeshadow and mascara perfectly highlighting her  natural eye lashes more preetily. Overall sakshi was BEAUTIFUL yet hot…she had a smoking hot look where any boy could fall for her at first sight.

Sakshi was  on the way  to dance studio to meet kai and wish him before the performance and she was excited to see to many food stalls calling her . she made her way to visit kai first and on the way she saw baekhyun coming from opposite side. Sakshi’s heart started  racing , she blushed more red. She was too shy to look at him. Baekhyun had a script which he had composed and just passed sakshi and went to studio. Sakshi did’nt have courage  to speak . she just hid back of the pillar nearby suddenly. And she got angry on herself. “aishhh… m soo stupid” she hit her head and thought she would speak with him after kai’s competition as she had promised kai that she will be there for performance, and she also wanted to speak with kai regarding his weird behavior.

Sakshi continued her way to dance studio.

Kai had a gud walk and jog that morning making his body more flexible and controlling his heart and feelings.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter