Chapter -3

Is this Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day morning Kai met his dance teacher as he was suppose to meet and his teacher directed him with the song and the practice and the detailing to be done and costumes etc.

Kai just started dancing as per his teachers instructions but he was suppose to byheart the song completely. He made some of his moves perfect because kai was god of perfection all time. Smooth takeup and landing of the dance movements was the main criteria in all competition and the expressions for the right feel of the song . kai was practicing with full concentration watching himself in the mirror and he suddenly saw sakshi entering the dance studio. She was outstanding that day , very preety to an extent that kai forgot to dance and started staring at her through mirror. His heart was beating fast and his mind was was yelling NO!!!!!!. sakshi was wearing a casual dress with blue top and a white skinny jeans , with her hair tied up in pony and with a little makeup than usual.

Sakshi came directly to kai and asked, “kai ya ~ how do I look?? Preety na?”.Kai was just staring at her and did not reply . and suddenly dance teacher came and said sakshi she is suppose to practice tell me what is love song with kai and he has taught kai all the choreography of that. Sakshi nooded like a very honest student and turned towards kai again as the teacher left the studio.

“Kai ya~ speak na… am I looking preety? I am gonna talk to baekhyun today , I am soo excited but too tensed too. Baekhyun is your friend na? pls introduce him to me. Pls pls. come with me , chingu you know  I trust you the most, chingu pls …. I love you … plllllssssss~~~~~~” sakshi kept on talking doing aageyo ( cute act) to convince kai .

“ can we concentrate on the dance as of now? We can talk later. I have to practice for first finals too which is tomorrow, don’t waste my time” kai said in a little rude tone, not wanting to melt for sakshi’s cute act. Sakshi pouted her lips and make wtf expression and simply started practicing with kai.

What is wrong with this guy today? Thought sakshi. Kai looked tired and also wornout bcoz of last night’s overpractice. But when it is dance it was both of their passion. Before sakshi’s thought process would end , kai pulled her holding right hand close to him and sakshi’s eyes went wide with that, he again pushed her back and swirled her dancing along with the music. The song was not long, but it was addictive , the steps kai taught could be easily grasped by sakshi bcoz she was a fast learner. And there was a step in between which sakshi took time to learn. Kai looked at her in frustration after teaching too many times. Kai and sakshi would play around out but when it comes to dance they had professional attitude . but kai would never get irritated or annoyed teaching sakshi , he would have extra patience and teach her slowly if she did not get the steps right. But today the feel was different.

Kai suddenly stuck to sakshi from behind. Dey both saw their image in the mirror and kai held sakshi’s waist tight, sakshi had a suffocation feeling, she did not understand what happened to kai that day, he was annoyed and it was uncomfortable. Kai slowly bought the hands all along from her waist till legs and down in sideways bending to the same side to teach her perfect step. And later his grip tightened on her waist and sakshi let a “ouch” expression suddenly bcoz the grip was too tight. He guided her how to do the step which she was not getting perfectly.

Once this dance was done practicing, kai said, “ last final performance”. And switched on the song. Both of their bodies synced perfectly in dance and with a contemporary and freestyle mix .they both danced as if it was their last dance to be done in their whole life. The 1.49 minutes of the song  was like kai’s heart was gonna explode watching sakshi soo preety and dedicatedly dancing gracefully . the performance ended with her hugging him by sideways.

Both were sweating like hell and collapsed on floor to rest. Kai bought a bottle of water to sakshi and sakshi smiled at kai and kai’s heart was melting. After the performance kai could not do eye contact with sakshi, he was afraid to do it. Sakshi asked “ kai ya~ why did u run away from the park yday? and you are acting weird today too.” Kai after a little pause said, “ I got call from teacher to meet him at that time urgently, bcoz of competition costumes” kai lied to sakshi bcoz he was afraid again.

Sakshi believed wht kai said her and started “can we go meet baekhyun nw ?, pls kai ya~”

Kai did not want sakshi to meet baekhyun at any chance, his unsettled heart and mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter