Four

I'm Living With Six Boys?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were eating breakfast in the morning and you couldn't help but notice how different Suho was. He looked really stiff and awkward and when the boys would talk to you at the table, he would avert his gaze and look somewhere else.

"Suho oppa." you called out, making the latter jump. He looked at you with flushed cheeks.

"Ahh, neh?"

"Sehun asked you a question." You said, stabbing a piece of egg with your fork. 

"Hyung I asked you if you were going to come to our basketball game tomorrow." As you bit into your food, your eyes widened as last night's memory flooded back. 

"OMO!" You squealed, dropping your fork. Everyone stared at you with wide eyes.
 

"Are you okay?" Kai asked patting your back. You locked gazes with Suho and you looked at him in shock. You kissed him yesterday night! Quickly shoving your food in your mouth, you got up first and ran out the door.

"pabo-yah!" You scolded yourself as you walked to class. "Why did you kiss Suho?" Great, now he probably thinks that you're some creep who's obsessed with him. *he looked so cute though* You bit your lip and shook your head to clear your thoughts. You just really liked skinship and back in Busan, you were close with all of your friends, even the ones who were guys. You hoped that once you and EXO got close you wouldn't do something stupid like that again. Several guys waved at you as you walked to class and for once, you eye-smiled at them and waved your hand to say hi. 

"Omo she said hi to us!" one of them fan boyed. You shook your head and walked to class. Maybe, just maybe, you were getting too comfortable at SHS.

 

It was lunch time, and as usual everyone gathered around in the cafeteria and ate indoors. You quickly got in line to grab a sandwich and juice and headed right outside. The weather was perfect and you saw someone from afar sitting under your tree. You furrowed your eyebrows and stomped over. Once you got closer to the figure you almost threw your juice at him.

"Yah, Byun Baekhyun!" You snarled. "You're sitting under my tree!" The latter looked up and smiled at you innocently.

"I'm pretty sure the two of us can fit under here." You rolled your eyes and sat next to him. 

"Why are you here anyway?" You asked and unwrapped your lunch.

"I just wanted to see you." Your heart almost leapt out of your body as you choked on your saliva. Baekhyun chuckled and ruffled your hair. "You're seriously adorable, do you know that?" Your cheeks flushed and you avoided his gaze.

"Where are the others?" You changed the topic. 

"Inside. Last time they sat here they had bug bites. Now they're too afraid to come outside." You chuckled and bit into your lunch. After you swallowed, Baekhyun held the spoon near your lips.

"Ahh~~" You giggled and opened your mouth. He fed you and you happily chewed. 

"How's school?" Baekhyun asked.

"It's really great The people are amazing here!" 

"And the lacrosse team? I heard your tournament starts soon." 

"They're really funny!" You exclaimed. "ChoA's my favorite. She treats me well and everyone makes me feel welcomed."

"That's good." The latter smiled. He was extremely happy to see your excitement.

"The tournament starts next week." You mumbled as you looked at the ground. "I don't know if the boys will make it, but do you think you can come to my first lacrosse game? It's here." You didn't bother to make eye contact because you were afraid of his answer. He ruffled your hair and you looked up at him only to see him eye-smile.

"Anything for you, darling."

--

You were in history class and you guys were learning more about the war. Because you came late to class, you were forced to sit in the back next to Sehun and Chanyeol. Although they were extremely popular, the girls in the cla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter