Five

I'm Living With Six Boys?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up the next day on your bed and blushed after realizing how you slept on Baekhyun yesterday and how he must've carried you up the bed. It was the weekend so the house was dead silent, since the boys must've still been sleeping. Fall was approaching and the weather was getting colder, so you immediately wore long sleeves in the house. When you went downstairs you saw Kai passed out on the couch with the TV still on. *He must've been the only one who finished the movie* You sighed and grabbed the remote from his hand and turned off the television.

"Kai oppa," you whispered, bending down to lightly shake his arm. The latter slowly opened his eyes and blinked cutely at you. 

"Morning, cutie." You rolled your eyes. He was still flirty in the morning. Before you can scold him, he covered his mouth and started coughing profusely. Your brows furrowed and you noticed that Kai was slightly shivering. You put your hand on his forehead and gasped.

"Kai oppa you're really hot!"

"I know." He smirked before falling back to sleep. You immediately ran upstairs and grabbed a pillow and blanket since he must've only slept in his clothes. When you ran back down the stairs, Baekhyun was already up eating cheerios.

"What's the blanket and pillow for?"

"Kai oppa's sick." You replied and draped the blanket over his body and supported his head with a pillow. "Do you have a thermometer?"

"It's in the drawer." Baekhyun said and gave it to you. You squished Kai's cheeks to open his mouth and popped it in. He was running a fever and you immediately freaked out, your motherly instincts started to show as you ran around the kitchen trying to find ingredients to cook him porridge.

"How the hell did he get sick?" Suho asked, covering his yawn with his hand. 

"He slept on the couch in the cold." You answered and pushed him out of the kitchen. "Go brush your teeth Suho oppa. You too Kai!" You scolded as he turned crimson. Kai let out a groan and sauntered over to the bathroom. When all the boys were downstairs you let out a groan since Kyungsoo was in the shower and the boys didn't know how to cook. They took a seat at the dining table while you chopped up some ingredients to put into the fried rice. Baekhyun offered to help, since he already ate. When you started to chop the carrots, you let out a gasp as you felt a pair of strong arms around your waist and turned around.

"Oppa, you're supposed to be helping." You tried to change the subject to stop yourself from blushing. 

"I want to see how good your chopping skills are." He replied and rested his chin on your shoulder. "Ahh~" He opened his mouth and you fed him a piece of carrot. He gave you a toothy grin and followed you with a grip around your waist when you started to walk to the stove and pour in the ingredients. By the time you finished, Baekhyun let go of you and carried the food to the table while you grabbed a bowl of porridge and sat on the floor next to Kai. You called his name to wake him up and gave him some coughing medicine since that was the only medicine you found in the cabinet. 

"What are our plans today?" DO asked as the boys started to get rowdier. Kai let out a tired groan and you covered his ears with your hands.

"Can you guys just leave the house or something? You're giving Kai a headache!" The boys ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter