Two

I'm Living With Six Boys?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week has gone by so fast and Im Hyeri is still in a blur. 

*six boys?* The thought of that kept replaying in her head. 

"What seems to be the problem?" Her mother asks as she handed her a packed lunchbox. "For the train." She said with a smile on her face. "You'll be hungry on the way there." She shook her head and smiled.

"It's nothing, mom." She looked at her now almost empty room. "I'll just miss you, thats all." She decided not to tell her mom about where she will be living. She wouldn't want her to worry over the littlest things.

On the ride there, Hyeri couldn't sleep. She was worried if the boys would do anything to her and if she would fit in. She was poor and they were rich. How was she going to make friends? Even at her old school she was quiet. She shook the thoughts away. *At least Prinicpal Kim is nice*

Meanwhile....

"Do you think she'll like porridge?" Kyungsoo asked as he stirred in the ingredients.

"I think she'll like it, she'll probably jetlagged from the ride." Kai replied

"Hyung when is she coming?" Sehun asked with a curious expression.

"My dad said she will be coming today." Suho said sipping on his coffee. "Have you guys cleaned her room?"

"Neh~!" Chanyeol sang. "I wonder if she's hot!" The five boys eagerly nodded. They're actually the richest and most popular boys of the school and any girl would die to date them. Around campus, they would act very polite and reserved, but only the boys knew how excited and close they are to each other. Sehun looks like he is always angry, but when he's with his group, EXO, he does a lot of aegyo.

"What did your dad say about her?" Baekhyun poked his elder in the ribs.

"Ow, and he just told me that she's very smart and polite."

"What if she's a creeper fan?!" Sehun panicked. "We can't live with her if she's like that!"

"She doesn't even know us." DO stared at the stupid boy. "She's from Busan, idiot."

"But still," the younger pouted. "She might fall in love with us later."

"Who knows Sehun, you might fall in love with her instead~" Baekhyun sang and the boys started laughing.

"Baekhyun I bet you'll be the one falling head over heels for her." Sehun retorted, blowing a raspberry.

"I doubt it," Baekhyun shook his head. "That'll be impossible."

"Nothing's impossible." Suho reminded him. "For now let's establish some ground rules. 1. No touching her 2. Kai you have to wear a shirt now 3. Make her feel welcomed as possible and 4. Her room is off limits.

"The porridge is done!" DO smiled and took a sip of his food. "I think she'll like it a lot."

"I'll clean the kitchen before she comes." Baekhyun started to put away some dishes. In all honesty, their dorm is actually similar to a house. They live in the highest building to keep the fangirls away and their "dorm" is two stories. The prinicpal had actually built this for his son, Suho when he told him that he wanted to live with his friends. So yeah, they're pretty wealthy.

---

The school offered a paid cab to come pick her up and drop her off directly to the dorm. *Wah, the school is so rich!* They have done nothing but make her feel welcomed. Part of her feels like she is the only one being treated this way. Once the cab dropped her off at the building, she took out her map. *interesting... I'm all the way at the top floor.* She got on the elevator and pressed her floor level. Right when she got off she saw a security guard glaring at her. 

"ID" He asked coldly.

"Ah, here it is." She handed it to him and he smiled.

"Sorry, I thought you were a fangirl." He added sheepishly. She smiled back and slid her card into the dorm key. *Wait.. fangirl?* She twisted the knob and stepped inside. Immediately, she heard male voices.

"Yah I think she's here."

"No ."

"Guys no cursing!"

"What does she look like?"

Four heads popped out and she jumped in shock. Their eyes widened.

"Omo you guys scared me." She held a hand to her chest. The boys had eyed every movement she made and she stared at them weirdly.

"I heard there were six boys. How come I only see four?" They looked at her in shock again. Wasn't she intimidated by how attractive they were?

"Ahh, you must be Im Hyeri. Annyeongaseo, I'm Suho." A guy introduced as he pushed the four boys away from the wall. "Kai, come down here!"

"Neh. It's nice to meet you guys." She bowed. "I'm going to be a junior this year." A tall, dark boy came into her view and he smirked.

"Well hello, cutie." He bent down to attempt to kiss her hand but she pulled away, almost in.. disgust?

"Do you guys mind showing me my room? I'm a bit tired from the ride."

"Baekhyun, do you mind showing her where it is? I'll heat up the porridge."

"Neh." Almost instantly, he felt his heart beat quicker. He took her suitcase and walked her upstairs. "Your room is actually right across mine." He chuckled. She just nodded her head and thanked him with a smile. Before he could say anything else, she slammed the door shut. Once she was in her room she almost let out a scream.

*Principal Kim never told me they were model status!!!!!* She almost fainted in shock.

--

"She seems so different." Sehun tilted his head to the side.

"She didn't squeal and she talked to us like normal human beings." DO added rubbing his chin. "I like her."

"She rejected my kiss." Kai whined. Suho flicked his forehead and the younger boy cried in pain.

"I told you to keep your hands to yourself, Kim Kai." He scolded playfully. 

"She's really really pretty." Chanyeol said in a daze. "Like really pretty."

"I think she's going to take a nap." Baekhyun announced. 

"Go ask her if she wants to come down to eat." Suho said. Baekhyun groaned. *But she hates me!* He stomped up the stairs and knocked on her door.

"Hyeri-shi, would you like to come down to eat? Kyungsoo made porridge."

"I'll be down in a sec." She said almost montone. 

"Arraso." He huffed at her reply. Five minutes later, Hyeri tied her hair up in a bun and wore comfy clothes. She sauntered down the stairs and greeted the boys with a small smile. 

"The porridge is on the table." Suho replied calmly, but deep inside he was curious how she was acting around them.

"Thanks and uh, I don't know any of your names."

"I'm Suho, the eldest of the boys and I'm sure you met my dad. He's the principal."

"I'm DO, but feel free to call me Kyungsoo."

"I'm Jongin, also known as Kai, and you rejected my kiss." He pouted.

"I'm Chanyeol." The tallest boy smiled and almost instantly you felt shivers run up your spine. He looks kind of creepy.

"And I'm Baekhyun." The last boy said his eyes still fixed on the floor. She smiled and sat down. She took a bite of the food and smiled.

"Baekhyun-shi told me you cooked this, Kyungsoo-shi. Is this true?"

"Ah, yeah. If you don't like it, I can cook something else." He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"No need. It's good!" She held two thumbs up and continued eating. The boys gawked as she gulped down the porridge as if she hadn't eaten in days. Wasn't she shy to eat in front of them? Also, why was she dressing so casually? Not that she looked ugly or anything, but girls always had to look their best around them. She held the bowl up to and finished the food. 

"I'll do the dishes." She offered and walked over to the kitchen. The boys nodded and continued watching Running Man, but they weren't paying attention to the show at all. They were nervous! T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter