Three

I'm Living With Six Boys?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was your second day  and you were seriously amazed with this school! The cafeteria lunch was so much better than the lunch served in your old high school. One thing you didn't like in particular was that although you were immediately given the title of being a "queenka," that didn't mean that you were one of the top students in the school. Unlike most queenkas and students at SHS, you didn't come from wealth. Your dad was not a CEO, your mom didn't marry a rich man, although you did have your own business, it was just a small restaurant located right in the middle of a small town. You felt insecure when you saw girls carry brand new Gucci or Prada bags and all you had was a black Hershel backpack. Heck, you barely could afford it!

You heard squeals coming from the hallway and you sighed, slowly taking your time to put your stuff in your backpack. That's right. EXO was walking down the hallways. You didn't mind them at all, to be honest. Usually, you would've probably thrown a fit living with rich, popular boys. But they were nothing like F4. They didn't bully kids, make fun of people's financial backgrounds. They were just a bunch of normal, good looking students who swept every girl off their feet. You learned that DO's innocent eyes and marvelous voice was what attracted every girl, Suho's kind and gentle gestures as well as his handsome features was what made him popular, Sehun's cold exterior and striking features made the entire female population fall head over heels for him, Baekhyun's eye-smile and joking manners as well as his voice made girls' heart flutter, Chanyeol's rapping skills and his personality led him into EXO, and lastly, Kai was the best dancer in the school and his flirty character made him kingka. So pretty much, they were just a group that consisted of flower boys with talent.

"Hyeri-ah," your teacher called as you remained seated, waiting for the screams to die down. "How are you liking Seoul High School?" Mrs. Kim was your English teacher, and she was one of your favorites. You felt like you could tell her everything even though you've only known her for a few days.

"It's really good!" You said. "But to be honest, I feel out of place."

"And why is that?" She asked.

"The students here come from a rich background, whereas I'm a scholarship student." She chuckled and took of her glasses.

"Hyeri-ah that's nothing to be ashamed of. Poverty is what builds character. And although your parents aren't homeless, making less money than the upper classmen doesn't mean that you'll be stuck there forever. You've got to keep pushing until you get to the top."

"You're right. Thanks Mrs. Kim. I guess I'll be late to my next class if I keep sitting here. Thanks for making me feel better." You gathered your belongings and politely bowed to her. As you walked out of the room, you didn't notice someone standing near the door. Baekhyun stared at your retreating figure and tilted his head. *So she's one of the few scholarship students* His shoulders slumped and he finally wondered why you couldn't afford a place outside of school. *In a way, I'm glad she's poor. Otherwise she wouldn't be living in our house* A small smile crept on his face and he chuckled shaking his head. *I'm such a for thinking that*

 

Lunch was right around the corner as you felt people trailing behind you. You didn't even have to turn around to see who was following you. It was your own personal group of fanboys who worshipped the ground you walked on. You shook your head and headed to the cafeteria. You didn't understand what they saw in you.

Once you grabbed your tray, you decided to go outside to get some fresh air. You couldn't enjoy your lunch in peace yesterday because everyone was watching you. You sat under a tree and the boys were still near you. Sighing, you broke the plastic chopsticks and rubbed them together.

"Guys, I think she needs some space." You heard someone say. The boys listened and left. You looked up to see who had such high authority.

"Suho sunbae-nim." You smiled and took a bite of your rice. "Thanks for helping me."

"No problem. But you don't mind if I sit here, right?" You pouted and scooted over.

"I guess you can sit here." You said with a downcast expression. He chuckled and bent down to your level.

"Yah-" he flicked your forehead and grinned. "You know any girl would die to have me sit next to them."

"I'm not a girl." You replied. "I'm a woman." He chuckled a little too loudly and cleared his throat. 

"Anyway," he said with a serious expression. "Whether you like it or not, I'm going to eat lunch with you." He unwrapped his sandwich and took a bite. "So what talents got you into SHS?"

"I was captain of the lacrosse team, I sing, dance, play the piano, I speak Mandarin fluently, and I also have good grades." You listed. 

"Ooh, cocky much?" The two of you exchanged glances and laughed.

"Hyung~~!" The two of you looked over and saw Sehun running. The wind was blowing and his hair was all over his face. "Why aren't you sitting with us?" He pouted. You frowned once you saw girls staring at you enviously. Sehun noticed and looked at the girls, his angry expression made them understand that he wanted them to leave. "Anyway," he said, his eyes forming crescent moons. You were shocked at his sudden change. "You look cute today, Hyeri."

"Thanks Sehun-ah." You replied.

"Ayyy, call me oppa." He nudged your arm and sat next to you.

"She's in the same

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter