New World

Double Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double Black

Chapter 2:

STOOOPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

Yuri can still hear the echo of her scream.

Just a few seconds ago, she got her face flushed in a toilet after such a unfortunate encounter with a bunch of bullies. And now here she is.

In a swirling void.

Do you know that feeling of being into the depths of a vortex? Have you ever felt your body so light as if it was plastic being carried by the tides? Well that’s how exactly how Yuri feels at the moment and contrary to what she had anticipated, it sure did felt more surreal.

Wow this has got to be a big joke…

I’ve been into a black hole inside a toilet.

Other than that, there seems to be one giant vacuum cleaner down here.

Yuri said as she started seeing a gigantic black hole rapidly swirling towards her.

How is this possible?

I must be the first person in history to be flushed down in this vacuum toilet.

Yuri thought horrifyingly as the said black hole was just inches away from devouring her whole.

Suddenly everything went black.

……………………….

Blue skies.

That’s the first thing Yuri saw after opening her eyes.

White clouds of different shapes were slowly moving along with the soothing breeze passing by, making the soft fringes on Yuri’s forehead dance with it.

Everything felt relaxing.

Wow. What on earth happened to me? Yuri thought while still staring at the gentle blue skies. She tries to remember what happened before.

Oh yeah, I went one on one with the toilet bowl. (chuckles) But wait that didn’t exactly happened did it?

She tried closing her eyes once again and then a thought occurred to her making her sit up…

“Wait, where am I?” she noticed that he surroundings were bluish white mountains.

“The alps?”

Still having no clue of where she is, she suddenly noticed that her uniform was soaked wet.

“Urg. That’s why it feels disgusting.”

Was I really flushed down the toilet? If so, is this sewer system connected to the alps? It couldn’t possibly be.

Yuri’s thoughts were then interrupted when she saw a woman not so far away from her. She stood up and called out to the woman giddily.

“Hey! Excuse me. Could you please tell me where I am?” Yuri said as she strode towards the woman’s direction.

The woman upon seeing the girl walking towards her suddenly went stiff and she lost grip of the basket she was carrying. Fresh violet apples rolled out from the basket.

Yuri kept on walking towards the woman not noticing the frightened look of the latter. Instead she noticed the apples still rolling down her feet.

“Uh… you know that is some unusual fruit you have there.” The tanned girl said trying to start a conversation with the woman whom she doesn’t know but thought, someone who could possibly help her.

The woman said something in a frightened whispered voice which made it impossible for Yuri to decipher. Feeling awkward she started to initiate another conversation again.

“Such a strange color for an apple. Is it imported?” Yuri asked as she knelt to pick up the apple near her feet.

“And not to be rude though, but your clothes looks quite not local too.” She further added as she looked up on the woman.

Before Yuri could say something again the woman screamed at the top of her voice which startled Yuri very much. This made the tanned girl panic and she tried to console the woman by trying to explain herself.

“Look Maam, I’m not------“but before she could finish what she was saying the woman shouted words she couldn’t understand.

Oh Gosh, she doesn’t seem to speak Japanese. What am I going to do?

“Please Maam, calm down. Don’t worry about me. I’m totally harmless----“once again she wasn’t able to finish what she was saying because the woman suddenly turned her back and ran away. Still shouting at the top of her lungs.

“Wait the minute ma’am, you forgot your apples!” she called out to the woman but the latter continued to run away.

Not so far from where Yuri was standing, she saw that the woman was met halfway by a bunch of men armed with farm tools ranging from rakes, forks and shovels. Every one of them looks alarmed as the woman converses with the bunch of men which Yuri assumed might be farmers and the woman’s kinsmen. It only took a few seconds before they looked at Yuri’s direction furiously.

“Oh boy… “The tanned girl nervously whispered. But nevertheless, she can’t show them she’s scared.

 “I must have walked into a theme park and you guys are just dressing up for a livelier atmosphere! Right?” the tanned girl cheerfully said trying to ease down the tension but her gut feeling tells her that her current situation is nowhere near to a theme park.

Her suspicions got confirmed when a rake was thrown at her, only inches away from piercing her body. It was followed by a hurl of mud making it difficult for her to talk things out with her sudden attackers. Yuri started backing away from them while pleading for them to stop.

“Please stop throwing mud at me, this must be a misunderstanding. Please hear me out.” Yuri kept pleading but hear attackers seemed deaf to her pleads.

Could it possibly be because I didn’t pay the admission fee in the theme park?

But I don’t have any money with me right now.

Yuri thought naively despite the hurl of mud being thrown at her, still not letting go of the idea of the theme park.

“Guys if you can lend me some money, I will call my family and I will pay you back later today, I promise!” Yuri shouted at the top of her lungs while running away from her advancing attackers.

She sure can’t hold her ground anymore since they started throwing their tools on her. Yuri just kept on running and shouting desperately for her attackers to stop until a loud neighing sound of a horse halted her steps.

In front of her was a man riding his brown horse. He looked at her with narrowed eyes before shouting something towards her attackers. This also halted their assault on her. Yuri heaved a relieved sigh.

The man riding his brown horse drew closer to Yuri and his eyes still fixed on the tanned girl. It was as if he was trying to see her soul which made Yuri uncomfortable but still the tanned girl owed him for stopping her attackers.

“Hey there Sir. You saved my life. Thank you so much for stopping them. I just can’t make anyone understand me. Are you by any chance the man in charge?” Yuri asked politely.

“Wacata meidaja nei hodeijehen najahseiman.” The man said as he dismounted on his horse and landed right in front of Yuri.

The tanned girl not knowing what the man had said remained standing still and watched as the man walked closer towards her. Although confused of what was going on she just let the man closer until she felt his hands on both si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter