Meeting you

Double Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5:

 

 

Moan…

A very pleasant moan echoed inside the room.

 “Ah…” the tanned girl moaned again as her skin tingles with every touch. The sensation it creates excites her with every touch… it starts from her toes, crawls up to her legs and….

…. She just can’t wait anymore as she stripped herself and… plunge.

“Aahhhhh… this is heaven.” She sighed satisfyingly as she submerged herself more into its depth. Never did Kwon Yuri thought that she would enjoy so much both the warmth and wetness that surrounds her.

“I never thought it would be this nice to have a private bath all to yourself.” She said as she tries to immerse herself in the serenity and comfort that the bath offers. The room was as big as their house back in earth and in the middle of it is a large pool with sculpted dragon heads on its corner. The dragon heads had their mouths wide open in which the water flows out. As soon as Yuri submerged in the pool, the water automatically flowed out. There also seems to be some kind of heater below the pool because the water is steaming. But what really impressed the naïve tanned girl is the fact that everything is being run by magic. That’s Yuri can’t help but feel like she’s Harry potter in a prefect’s bathroom without an egg to worry.

“Hmmn… wait a minute… why does it suddenly smells so sweet?” the tanned girl asked herself as she briefly closed her eyes and sniffed the air. And when she opened her eyes… she was very much startled to see a certain figure appeared out from the clearing fog of steam.

“Aaackk!” Yuri screamed. To say that she was startled would actually be an understatement. Because for the first time AGAIN in Yuri’s life, she has never seen an almost woman with a mere towel held in her bosom walking so shamelessly towards her. The said woman didn’t hesitate getting inside the pool while eyeing nervous tanned girl flirtatiously.

What’s happening?! Didn’t Lady Tiffany said that this bath was exclusive only for the Demon King?!

Who the heck is this woman?!!!

“Wait a second Ms…who- who are?” Yuri asked while very much bothered with the other person’s presence.

“Oh my, so you really are a girl…hmm… this is so curious… But by any chance sweetie are you the new Demon King?” said the mysterious intruder in a very slow and velvety sweet voice. This made Yuri cringed. Yet her reactions didn’t stop the stranger from advancing.

“Oh my gosh… I’m really sorry ma’am. I just didn’t know this bathroom has public access onto it, I wouldn’t have completely stripped my clothes off if I knew!!” the tanned girl said as she stood up and covers her front with her hands.

“Do not worry sweetie… I think this isn’t just a coincidence. The great one must have destined for us to meet in this very alluring yet provocative place, you know what I mean..?” said the lady in a very seductive manner by her lips and holding her hand out to touch Yuri’s shoulder. But before she could even lay her hand on the tanned girl, Yuri already jumped away from her and dashed out of the bath while screaming.

“I’M SORRRRRYYYYY!!!!”

The woman who was left in the bath just chuckled with her sweet velvety voice and said, “She’s so cute.”

……………………

“A seductively gorgeous woman in the bath?” Commander Taeyeon asked the tanned girl calmly.

“Yea! I was so freaked out that I ran all the way in here with just this towel to cover me.” The tanned girl exclaimed with a very red face. “I thought that bath was only for the demon King?” she asked frustratingly.

Commander Taeyeon just sighed and said, “We are very sorry for what happened your majesty. Lady Tiffany and I didn’t expect this.”

“(sigh) It’s alright. I’m just freaked Taeyeon, that’s all. But who do you think she is? She looked like a very y queen to me.” Yuri said thoughtfully as she replayed in her mind the image of the almost woman.

Both Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at each other understandingly and gave each other a nod.

 “(sigh) Your highness, I think we should put some clothes on you first before you catch any cold.” Lady Tiffany said with her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter