Demon King?!

Double Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Double Black

Recap………

Kwon Yuri, a 16 year old high school student got herself flushed in a toilet and amazingly ended up in a whole new world which she still refuses in believing to be true.

The first few people that she met attacks her for being a so- called Double Black and finds different parties coming to her rescue… one, with Nickhun, the arrogant handsome man who nearly cracked her skull open and keeps calling her a boy and the other one is the mysterious girl in uniform who goes by the name of…

Commander Kim Taeyeon Willer.

Her supposedly called rescuers were engaged in a heated battle which young Yuri thought was still just an act when in fact it was actually a battle to settle who’s gonna take her. In the end, reinforcements from Commander Kim’s side arrive and Nickhun fell back and announced that he was going to rescue Yuri soon, having said that he left them.

On the other hand Yuri who is still hanging mid-air after being lifted from the ground by a winged skeleton under the orders of Commander Kim to keep her safe, was left wondering whether which side is taking her…………….. The good one of the bad one.

End of Recap

Chapter 3:

After Nickhun had left, Yuri and the soldiers in uniform travelled by land. Yuri is sitting behind Commander Kim, mounting the same horse. The said commander introduced herself to her and said that she had come to rescue her. The remaining soldiers who did not chase after Nickhun secured their position first by keeping the villagers away from the clueless Double Black girl before engaging on their journey. Along the way the commander also asked Yuri to call her by her name, Taeyeon.

“So tell me Taeyeon… Why am I here? And what is this place?” asked the tanned girl while looking around her surroundings. For the past few minutes all she could see was a vast area of mountains, farmlands and trees except for the trail of soil that they are trekking right now. It seems to be a single route leading to God- knows where. Nevertheless Yuri is currently enjoying her trip because she loves nature.

“Everything will be explained to you when we reach, your highness. It won’t be long.” Said the girl commander kindly, her tone sounds like she’s humbly asking for Yuri’s patience and consideration.

“Alright. I’m just gonna enjoy the view for now then.” Said Yuri as she goes back to her sight- seeing.

It took another half an hour before they had reached a house surrounded by soldiers with uniforms similar to Commander Kim and her men. The house is simple looking and looks nothing special besides the fact that it is located inside a very thick forest. Another noticeable thing, is the beautiful girl garbed in white garments, the edges of her clothes are so fine you could even barely see it,  but by the way it is designed it can pass up as a dress- robe. The beautiful lady walked towards them when Commander Kim had finally halted their horse.

“Your majesty.” Said the beautiful girl in white, her sparkling eyes are full of admiration as she approached them.

“Are you talking to me?” asked Yuri quite unsure of who the lady is talking to.

“Why don’t her majesty dismount the horse first. And please be careful.” Said Commander Kim towards Yuri.

“Oh, alright.” Yuri did as she was told but she inwardly sighed and thought, why do they keep on calling me your majesty? And I could really use some ladder but oh nevermind…

After Yuri had successfully dismounted the horse, the beautiful lady in white bowed before her and said, “I am Tiffany von Christ Hwang and I am honored to finally meet you. Words alone cannot express how much I have looked forward to finally meeting you.”

Feeling unsure of what to say Yuri gave out a small laugh and unconsciously stepped back, in doing so she had stretched her muscles on the back and gasped after feeling a sudden ache.

“Ouch.” She exclaimed.

“Your majesty are you alright?” asked with an alarmed voice by the lady in white.

As much as Yuri wanted to tell the beautiful lady that she’s alright but she still can’t find the right words to tell her what’s wrong.

“I guess I know what’s happening here. You’re rear end must be hurting because it is your first time to ride a horse, am I right your majesty?” commander Kim voiced out gently.

“Oh so you mean she hasn’t ridden a horse before? Doesn’t their elementary education provide horseback riding lessons anymore? Oh, how could the great one send her majesty in such an odd world!” lady tiffany exclaimed distressed by this newly learned fact about their so- called majesty.

“It is an odd world but more important than that Tiffany, Nickhun almost took her majesty before I arrived.” Said Commander Kim seriously, looking at lady tiffany with hard eyes.

A shocked expression registered on the beautiful face of Lady Tiffany. She and Commander Kim stared at each other for a moment before she broke it and spoke towards the clueless Yuri, “Your majesty are you alright? Did he harm you in any way?” Lady Tiffany’s voice sounded very concerned and her eyes are full of worry. This attention coming from a very beautiful lady made Yuri feel shy towards the lady.

“Uhm, no. Acutally I was about to be murdered by mud if he hadn’t come to my aid.” Yuri mumbled while still massaging her aching rear end.

“How horrible it must have been for you, your majesty.” Said Lady Tiffany now feeling very sympathetic on the things that her dear majesty had to go through before they could finally meet. But then a sudden thought occurred to her.

“Your majesty, it just occurred to me that you are speaking our language. How is this possible?” Lady Tiffany asked.

“Uhm, actually I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter