I Like You

I'm in love with Oh Sehun

We have been very busy. Wolf promotions ended and Growl followed behind. Still, each night Sehun ends up sleeping in my arms. It’s paradise but it’s also tearing my heart apart.

I’ve been greedy. I have him between my arms but I want more. I want to hold his hand, kiss him every time I feel like it. I don’t want to hide but I am even hiding from him. What I’m most afraid of, is wanting more, if I get these things.

One night when we are getting ready to go to sleep – both in my tiny bed of course – I blurt it out before I can stop myself.

“I LIKE YOU!”

Sehun looks confused.

“I like you too hyung.”

A piece of my heart falls down into my stomach and it feels so heavy.

“No, I mean, I. Like. You.”

Sehun just smiles, his eyes disappearing in the act.

“I like you too hyung”

I look up taken aback by the iness in his voice. Sehun walks to the door and puts the lock on.

He walks to my bed and sits next to me.

“I like you too hyung, a lot.”

Like that, we lost ourselves in a kiss and then our bodies truly became one.

~ ~ ~

We became a couple but decided to not tell the others just yet. We don’t know how they will take it.

After all the promotion ended we had another party at the dorm. Suho is in another one of his speeches. If only they weren’t so long!

“So thank you all, we truly are one. Does any one want to share anything?”

“I do”

Everyone looks at me begging me to make it short. So, I go to the point.

“Sehun and I are dating”

“We know.”

Says D.O in a bored tone.

“You know?!”

“The walls aren’t exactly sound proof”.

Says Xiumin as he raises an eyebrow. Some of the others nod with their heads.

“So, anyone else wants to share anything else?”

Everyone declines and so we go to sleep. I feel so much lighter now but also quite embarrassed since everyone was able to know just how much Sehun and I love each other. In every sense of the word.

It was a very happy time. We spent Christmas together and even went on a few dates outside on our own. The whole group is so playful that when I hug him, take his hand or cradle his face it seems like a normal thing for the rest of the world.

~ ~ ~

Overdose promotions are next and we will be split into M & K once more. China awaits and I wonder how will I be able to be away from Sehun.

“Don’t worry hyung, we will do our best to call each other every night and if we can’t its ok. That way you will miss me more”

It’s ok. It’s ok; I chant to myself. As if trying to hypnotize myself into believing it. It’s only a month. A month without his touch. A month without his kiss. A month without Sehun.

~ ~ ~

A month has gone by and as soon as I see Sehun I can’t hold myself back. He is even better looking now! How is that even humanly possible? He is taller and his body has developed into absolute perfection. His shoulders are endless and his arms are so toned. I wonder in awe as my hands make their way to his abs, that while they aren’t the biggest ones, they are certainly strong and present. My hands travel to his back, which I have traced so many times before and down to his buttocks that are so full. Mine, this is all mine.

Sehun smiles at me while he puts a kiss in my lips.

I never want to be anywhere without Oh Sehun.