My Beautiful Torture

I'm in love with Oh Sehun

EXO M & K part ways and we don’t see each other for months. We regularly get updated on how they are doing but everyone is so busy we don’t get to talk to each other.

It felt good to be back home after so long. I have become close to Minseok, now Xiumin, since we are very alike. The best thing about being in China is that I’m away from Sehun. Confusing and beautiful Sehun. The bad thing about being back in China is that I’m away from Sehun.

I’m so busy I don’t even have time to sleep but somehow Sehun always creeps into my mind.

Sehun really likes bubble tea. Sehun does this dance step very well. Sehun would look incredible in this shirt. Sehun would laugh at that joke. Sehun, Sehun, Sehun. My beautiful torture.

~ ~ ~

It’s time to go back to Korea. This time we will share one dorm again and will train to promote together.

As Kris opens the door to the new dorm, Suho is already waiting inside wearing some kind of silly apron. Really, that won’t make me take him seriously.

The other boys run and claim rooms before I realize what’s going on. Even Lay, who always looks so slow and peaceful has won me in the war of finding a room. My best friend Xiumin abandons me at the first chance he gets.

“Yah, let’s share a room”

“Nah, I’m sharing with manager hyung”

“Why?”

“He will never be here, and I’ll have the room to myself. Sorry, you are on your own”

And as if his statement wasn’t hurtful enough, he closes the door in my face to make his point clear.

A door next to it opens shyly.

“Hyung, are you looking for a room?”

Sehun looks at me from behind the door and-oh-my-god-I-wasn’t-ready-for-this.

“There’s a bed left here. Is the smallest room so no one wants it. Do you want to share room with me?”

“Yes”

I manage to say.

I go full into the room and my eyes can’t believe what they see. Sehun is so much taller now. His body is even more toned and he looks y.

He changed so much since the last time I saw him. This needs to stop. If I he keeps changing this much over night my heart won’t be able to take it.

To my delightful surprise he hugs me tight.

“I’ve missed you hyung”

Is one of those moments when sanity has gone out the window and you forget that you once learned how to talk. So I just laughed and hugged him back really tight.

That night we had a BBQ party and a long speech from Suho. I’m already tired from the flight so I practically run to the room before anyone decides to challenge the leader’s speech.

I enter my room and Sehun is there taking off his shirt. I froze for a moment and he looks back at me and straight into my eyes.

Sehun drops his shirt and walks really slowly until I can feel his breath.

“Hyung, that time…”

That time. He must be referring to the time I kissed him backstage when I couldn’t hold myself.

“…That time…”

But he didn’t finish his sentence. Suddenly his lips met mine. First a fast kiss, then another, then his hands were caressing my jaw while his lips pressed mine, wondering what this was; asking for more.

My hands tangled into his hair and travelled against the back of his neck, while our lips parted making way for a deeper kiss.

The door knob turned and we separated from each other as if a static electricity ran between us.

Baekhyun’s head pops inside.

“Have you seen Tao’s plushie? He says he won’t be able to sleep without it”

We both deny with our heads and the smaller boy goes away.

The moment is gone. Tension fills the room. I lay down in my bed without changing my clothes.

Sehun turns off the light and I can’t see anything but pitch black.

Then I feel him sitting on my bed.

“Can I sleep here just for tonight?”

“Ok”

Sehun lies down next to me and I can feel his warmth. I reach my arms and hug him, making him closer to me. Like that we fell asleep.

And like that we woke up. I open my eyes and meet Sehun’s gaze. He smiles at me.

“We should get up. We don’t want anyone barging in again”

We go out of our little heaven, into a house full of noisy boys.

Sehun drops into the couch next to Kai who is playing with his mobile. I go to the table and fix a plate of cereal to eat.

How can he look so normal, as if nothing happened?

And exactly what did happen? I have seen Sehun grow. Literally. The boy had practically been raised in the training rooms. How can I have feelings for that boy? But that boy was no more. Sehun is a man now and I can’t fight this any longer.

I don’t know exactly how or when it happened but… I love him. I’m sure of it.