no 2

Military

                “This is our room, kind of,” Jaejoong let out a soft chuckles before he pats an empty bunker. “And this is yours Yunho.”

                Yunho looks around at the other bunkers before he turns his attention towards Jaejoong who is checking the locker and other stuffs near Yunho’s bunker. He crumples a few papers in his hand and looks at Yunho who is staring at him this whole time. The atmosphere getting  warm before Jaejoong coughs lightly and making Yunho averted his eyes elsewhere.

                “Where is yours?” Yunho asks while setting his bag on the bed and looks at Jaejoong who is stepping towards his bunker, in the opposite side of Yunho’s.

                “I am here,” he smiles as he sits on his bed, looking at Yunho’s bag. “Yah, don’t tell me you’re still have that messy bag ever huh?”

                Yunho can’t help but to laugh at Jaejoong’s remark before he pats his bag. “I just shoved everything in here hyung. I didn’t even fold them properly.”

                “That’s not even funny!” Jaejoong hops off his bed and walks towards Yunho’s, sitting on it and s the bag, causing all the inside came out messily. “Yah! Jung Yunho!!” he frowns at the taller man while Yunho just laughs at the expression.

                “Aish, hyung, it’s fine. I will unpack it later on,” Jaejoong already starts folding them properly as he keeps nagging at Yunho about how messy he is. Yunho laughter can’t be contained anymore as he laughs out loud and making all the other members of the bunker come to peek inside, watching them with a wide grin on each of their lips.

                “Kim Jaejoong!” a stern voice can be heard through the door, causing Jaejoong to stand up in respond followed by Yunho.

                “Yes sir?” the commander who is assigning Yunho to Jaejoong is standing in the middle of the room and he looks over Yunho’s bunker and along with his stuffs which is scattered all over his bed.

                “What are you doing?” he asks with his stern voice.

                “I am helping Jung Yunho with his luggage sir,” Jaejoong stands straight with both of his hands on his sides.

                “Hmm, which one is your bunker Jaejoong?” the commander asks again before Jaejoong reluctantly pointing to his bunker. The commander nods once before he points to the bunker next to Jaejoong. “Who is here?”

                “ Cadet Lee sir,” Jaejoong is getting confused with all these question which the commander keep asking.

                “Cadet Lee! Come inside!” the man come inside with a naughty grin on his lips while watching Jaejoong and Yunho standing next to each other before he changes his expression while facing his commander.

                “Yes sir, I am here,” the man said with a straight pose as well.

                “Can you move here, to Yunho’s bunker and give your bunker to Yunho?” Jaejoong’s eyes widen at the request before Cadet Lee grinning widely.

                “My pleasure sir,” he walks towards his locker and starts to move his stuffs.

                “Eh? Why though? Commander?” Jaejoong asks in confusion.

                “This is my order. Any problem with that?” the commander is looking at Jaejoong with a stern face. Jaejoong bites his lips as he shakes his head.

                “No sir,” the commander nods once before he steps outside while Jaejoong turns his attention to Cadet Lee.

                “Hyung, I am sorry hyung, I don’t know why the commander orders that,” Jaejoong frowns as he helps the older man moving his stuffs. Thankfully, Yunho hasn’t fully arranged his clothes in the locker.

                “Aish, you are so slow,” cadet Lee grinning non-stop while looking at Yunho who is standing with a smile on his lips.

                “What slow hyung?” Jaejoong pouts slightly as Yunho moves his stuffs towards the other bunker. Jaejoong helps with his as well.

                “Isn’t that obvious? That commander is Yunjae shipper. PABO!” he wiggles his brows while walking out of the room. “Have fun you two kids.”

                Yunho and Jaejoong are both petrified with the statement before they look at each other and decided to ignore it all, continuing to arrange the clothes. Jaejoong can’t help but to feel awkward at the situation and trying hard to look for something else to talk since the silent is killing him.

                “Y..yunho, why did you get to assign here? I thought SM will definitely won’t allow us to be in the same training camp?” Jaejoong asks as he continue folding Yunho’s clothes.

                “Hmmm, you can say, I choose to be here,” he smiles while sitting in front of Jaejoong who’s hand has stopped working with his eyes staring at Yunho’s face. “You’re going to drill a hole on my face hyung.”

                “But you do know our deal right? We can’t come in contact with you and Changmin because of that deal we made,” Jaejoong is feeling insecure before Yunho presses his finger on Jaejoong’s lips.

                “Screw that. I am here to have a military service and to serve my country,” Yunho looks at Jaejoong as he smiles. “And you’re an extra.”

                Jaejoong can’t help but to blush at Yunho remarks. He looks down before he continues folding all the remaining clothes while Yunho smiles at his reaction. The other men who are peeking through the window are squealing in silent at their behavior.