no 3

Military

                “Aaaah, today’s training is a killer!!!!” one of the bunkmate plops on his bed while groaning and whining followed by the other bunkmates.

                “I agree!!!!” they all sprawling on their bed while whining and complaining about their training today. Yunho and Jaejoong laughs while joining them, talking about the treat they’ll get tonight and all.

                “Aaah, next week is holiday right? We can finally go home after months!!” one of the bunkmate says it while the other also squeals at the thought.

                “I can’t wait to go home!!” another one squeals while the other laugh at his behavior.

                “Yunho, will you go back as well?” one of them looks at Yunho while Yunho is wiping his sweat using the towel.

                “Hmm, I am not sure yet hyung. I have no plan to do so yet,” he answers while sitting down on his bed.

                “Eh? It’s for a week you know,” the other male asks with frowns on his face.

                “Hmm, I know. But, let’s just see okay?” he smiles before he takes glances at Jaejoong who is looking at him with a frown.

                “Jaejoong, will you go back?” they are asking Jaejoong now.

                “Hmm, I think so. My family would want me to go back,” he smiles as he nods lightly.

                “Aaah, then let’s get ready to go back!!” one of them stands up while the others laugh.

                “Yah, it’s another three days you PABO!!” they starts throwing pillows at him while laughing.

                “I mean let’s shower!!” he runs out with his towel follows by the others except for Yunho and Jaejoong.

                “Yunho ah, you won’t go back?” Jaejoong frowns while looking at the taller male leaning comfortably on his bed.

                “Hmm, I don’t know hyung. I don’t think so. Why?” he looks at the pale man before he smiles. “Don’t worry, it’s not like I’ll die even if I am here alone you know.”

                “That’s not it,” Jaejoong let out a soft sighs before he looks at Yunho who is smiling like an idiot next to him. “And stop that idiotic smile of yours!” Jaejoong throws a pillow to Yunho and Yunho receives it successfully.

                “No hyung, your face is amusing,” he laughs when Jaejoong glomps onto him and pinches his face everywhere accessible.

                “Stop your grinning face! Yah!” Jaejoong whines while squishing Yunho’s face in between his palms.

                “Hyuuuung, sthooooppp,” Yunho laughs and pulls Jaejoong’s hands apart, making the pale man to land on his chest. Both of them looking at each other before Jaejoong’s pale cheeks tainted pink and Yunho smiles getting wider.

                “So, you will go back home this holiday hyung?” Yunho asks softly and Jaejoong avoids his eyes.

                “Yeah, dad wants me to come back home,” Jaejoong nods slowly and tries to move away from Yunho , but falls back onto him. “Y..Yunho? I am sweaty and smelly,” Jaejoong squirms in Yunho’s hold as he flushes miserably.

                “Hmm, I am glad to see you here hyung. And we will be together around a year more. I am so happy,” he smiles softly before Jaejoong pats his chest lightly.

                “Me too, even though I never thought of this,” Jaejoong smiles softly and looks at the taller man before he pinches Yunho’s nose lightly. “Let’s shower?”

                Yunho smiles and nods as he sits up, letting his arms loose around Jaejoong before he runs his hands on Jaejoong’s abs, making Jaejoong flushes more. Yunho is making a nonchalant face while moving away from Jaejoong who is flustered on the bed.

                “Jung..Yunho!!” Jaejoong leaps at the taller man and headlock him while Yunho is laughing non-stop, trying to pry Jaejoong’s hands.

                “Hyung! Hyung! I give up!!” Yunho’s keep laughing while Jaejoong squeezes his head in between his arms.

                The other men who are sneaking around at the door squeal once again at the sight. ‘Yunjae is real!!!!’