no 1

Military

                “It’s today huh,” Jaejoong is reading the news about Yunho deployment to the military with a small smile tugging on his lips. “I wonder where he is being deployed.”

                “IT’S TIME FOR NEW RECRUITMENT TO COME AND REGISTER TO US,” the announcement echoes in his bunker through the speaker. Jaejoong fixes his uniform before he checks his reflection on the mirror. He walks out of his bunker follows by his other bunkmates. They laugh as they talk to each other.

                “Yah, Jaejoong ah, do you think that Yunho will come here?” one of the member asks with a grin on his face.

                “I am not sure. Maybe not since his company won’t allow it no matter what,” Jaejoong flashes his smile before he looks at the new recruiters. “Wah, so many people.”

                “Of course, but I really hope that Yunho is here,” the man squeals slightly before he grins at Jaejoong who is trying hard to cover his smile.

                “Shut up,” Jaejoong nudges the man slightly before they all burst into a light laughter. “What with you guys, always Yunho Yunho. Aish.”

                “We are Yunjae shipper after all,” all of the men keep teasing Jaejoong before they all get into the line in order to greet the new members of their army centre. Their eyes wonder around, checking the newbies who just reach the center with their family members. That’s when their eyes catch the glimpse of someone who looks familiar. Jaejoong eyes widen at the sight of one familiar man.

                “Y..yunho?” It’s either his eyes are deceiving him or it is the real man who is standing among the newbies.  The man, who they thought as Yunho turns his attention towards the line and stops his eyesight at Jaejoong before he flashes a smile. The familiar smile that Jaejoong really missed in this few years apart is now being directed to him personally. Damn, Jung Yunho really is here.

                The other men who were teasing Jaejoong before changing glances between Jaejoong and Yunho. Their smiles getting wider until their commander command them to behave. The ceremony has started where the newbie will be assign into the senior cadet.

                “Kim Jaejoong,” the commander called his name and he takes a step forward, out of the line. “You will take care of Jung Yunho.”

                The murmurs start as Jaejoong’s assignment on Yunho is being announced before Jaejoong answers with a loud YES and get back into line. His other friends are grinning at Jaejoong whose face already redden at the tease. Yunho smiles before he walks towards jaejoong, standing in front of him.

                “Teach me a lot, hyung,” he offers his hand while Jaejoong is staring at his face while accepting his hand.

                “Y..yeah, same goes for me,” he smiles back before he looks at the hands and back on Yunho’s face who is staring at him. He pulls his hand back before he chews his bottom lips due to habit.