chapter 11 you make me kneel

you are my nemesis

"bang!! , bang!!! " ... my father is banging my door room, i m back home.... the day i found out about kai, i run back home!!!....

"son!!..... are u in there??... open the door"

"i m not going to open, i m not going to school!!!"

"why do u want to do that, do u know how much money i had to pay to bribe them to take u in ??"

"dad, i m not going back there!!!!"

"i dont care!!, u have to go back, only 6 months left, what are ur problem??!!!"

"nothing, i just want to quit"

"open this door!!!, i have to talk to u"

"no... please leave me alone dad..."

"i m giving u until tonight, if not i m going to open this door and drag u there"

my father rarely get mad, this is the first time he is mad at me.... i know he cannot understand, but i couldnt tell him about kai.... i m ashamed ... it is so embarrassing...  i tried to sleep, but i cant... i just lay on my bed.. looking up... and feel nothing...

_____________________

kai is waiting inside his room, he made his decision... DO is his, for a few weeks he had been wondering... what kind of feeling he had... that night looking at DO playing sweetheart with other guy make him angry, he is mad... he felt betrayed, he thought DO is innocent boy, but what he see is different from what he think... DO is same like other es... girls that he  dated before..... but he didnt get jealous over the girls... usually when he caught one or two cheating with other guys, he just dump that girl and find another one, there are a lot of girls who will welcome him with open arm because of his family background, he never lack of them... but when DO is doing the same, he felt that he being tricked..... and when he sleep with DO for a few days... he felt like he is owning something.... he felt like he is dominant and DO is something that he cannot loose..... his property...

"chanyeol"

"kai..."

"where are ur ex roommate?"

"mmm... i dont know.... the last time i see him is when i told him that u are back"

"really.... do u have any idea where he is?"

"er.... i think... he is hiding "

"from who?"

"i dont know... he never tell me... u know last time he came back he look like a broken doll, but he never tell me anything.... "

"mmm.... do u know why he didnt want to tell u?"

"that also i dont know.... but whenever he heard ur name he become uneasy... kai... tell me... did u do something to him?"

"no... why should i... ?"

"mmm... i also think so.... may be.... "

"may be what??"

"i think may be.... he done something that he is afraid u will know.... "

"really???"

"i dont know... but if i know where he is, i ll let u know"

chaenyol thinking about what happened last time, when DO is absent for a few days... and then take leave, he know that that night DO is going to the bar to meet someone, but he didnt know what happen.... his friend didnt show up at school for a few days, and when he come back he look like someone who had spent few days in hospital ...... sometimes DO is having a nightmare... and few times DO is avoiding others from touching him... he look like having a trauma.... sometimes especially when it s raining DO  waking up screaming....

he tried to ask... but DO keep his silent.... and he make his own conclusion... that may be DO has been molested by someone at the bar that night....  and he is afraid kai will know about that.... because most of the people who gone through it will feel that they are dirty.... chanyeol is looking at DO s bed... he should ask more... he should force DO to tell him the truth..... he thought when DO condition is getting better, he shouldnt ask anymore.... now he regret his choice .... he should make DO talk....

_________________

the second day DO being dragged out from his room by his father....  he didnt say anything... he just keep quite, no matter what his parent said he just sit in front of them in silent, he only said that he didnt want to go back to school....  DO parent cannot say anything anymore... they fail to understand his action... they also didnt know what to do... 

the third day when DO is in his room in the dark, his father is knocking his room for dinner... he open it and went to the kitchen, he sit at the table and start to eat....

"son... "

"mmm..."

"ur friend is come to meet u, he said that he will be staying tonight... please talk to him... "  his father said

"my friend? mmm"  chanyeol is his best friend... he come here??? ....  DO look at the person who is walking to the table

"DO, i m really worried about u..... uncle... i m happy to see him, i ll talk to him tonight.."

"k...k..k...kai.... " DO stopped eating he is frozen

"u are my best friend... u just go away like that, i really worry... what happened to u.... lets talk... i ll solve ur problem" kai is saying words that make him look like genuinely care...

DO feel his head is dizzy at that time... he tried to stand up... he want to run.... but he cannt....

Kai is watching DO, that boy s face is pale ...

"kai... please take care of him... we are very sorry if it will burden u son... but, he didnt want to talk to us.... may be.. u as his best friend can give him advice ... "

"dont wory uncle... untie... i m going to take care of him.... just leave him to me.. "

"thank you.... take ur time... we will leave you two .. "

DO parent went up to their bedroom... DO still frozen on the chair...

"come!!! let go to your room!!! we need to talk!!" kai dragged DO to the room

"i..i dont want to talk... just leave me alone"

"i cant"

"kai... i m not going back with u.. and dont touch me"

"whay??.. are u afraid of me... now we are alone in ur room, the door is locked, i can do anything i want"

"k...k...kai.... no!!! i dont want, i m not going to do what u want anymore, u are a beast"

"really.... " kai is walking toward him.... DO stepping back until he is forced to sit on the edge of the bed..

"i... i... "

"DO, i m going to sleep here tonight, tomorrow u will go back with me to the school, and u will pack ur belonging and move to my room"  kai whisper to his ears

"i... i m not going to do that... "

"if u want to see chanyeol as a broken doll, then just stay here, because if u didnt come back with me tomorrow, i swear to u, i ll make chanyeol go through what i did to u, and i ll make it worse!!!, and i ll make him expel from school, and i swear he will never going to be admitted to any school in this country again!!! so.. if u really treasure u best friend... just do what i tell u to do.." kai s tone is changing... his eyes  just look like that night...

DO is really afraid... he didnt want to go back tomorrow with kai, he really scare that kai will do that thing  to him again... last time it s really painful... what is more important, he felt as if he being rob, he felt like he lost something.... being taken by force like that make him know that he is really vulnerable .. but he didnt want chanyeol to experience the same thing as he did.... he know.... if he didnt follow what kai ordered him to do.... chaenyol will be the victim...

that night kai didnt do anything to him... instead both of them cannot sleep... kai is watching him... DO felt that he is in bed with a wild beast and can be attack at any moment...

early in the morning both of them coming back to the school, DO parents are really grateful to kai because their son had come back to his sense.... they even felt that DO will be safe if he follow kai around...

DO didnt look at kai on the way back... kai is driving.. and Do pretend to sleep... every time he felt something touch his skin he jump... he think of hanging himself if kai want to do it again.....

he also really confuse, why this devil want to take him back to school.... cant he let me go??? .... if he cannot..... what will happen to my life???? ..