chapter one : a new school

you are my nemesis

My name is Do Kyungsoo... most of my friends call me D.O. I have a really ordinary and happy childhood (except for my family) i m happy with my life. My father is a manager at one of the biggest company in Seoul with twisted personality, my mom is an ordinary housewife, my big brother is a twisted intelligent nerd who want to become a millionaire   and my beautiful little sister is dreaming to become an idol. according to my father i am the only one who is too ordinary in the family, and i dont mind to be label like that

My quite and ordinary life ended when my father transfer me to an elite high school. Here i meet him - my nemesis - Kim jong in ummm..... but early he is my idol.... i never met someone with elegant and charismatic aura like him before.... and the most beautiful person i ve ever encounter....

"Son, i m going to transfer you to a new place " that is what my father told me early in the morning of the new semester

"but dad... i m comfortable with my school now.. and just 3 more years before i graduate... plus i have a lot of friends there" i tried to say no to my dad

"son, your new school is an elite school, full of prospect for your future, this is the time and place where you determine your future...  just look at your older brother - he is full of aspiration" my father really like to boast about my other sibling ... whom more or less like him...

"but dad.... is my happiness is more important ?" i tried to talk back

"what happiness... if u didnt start to plan now, u will end up as a loser"

"but i ... "

"i have transferred you there, so pack your things, you will live in  dorm and remember find the prospect for your future, that school is full of young master and princess.... "

"dad.. you sound like u will sell me if u can"

"of course... ahhahhaha..... if for ur future i will"

"mine or yours??? ... " i mumble slowly..

"what did u say?"

"nothing dad.... just i didnt know how to make friend with that kind of high end society"

"just follow the flow.... get some high end friends.. may be in the future they can help you to get a good job or maybe u should find a rich girlfriend.... then i will be honored to have a rich daughter in law"

"dad.... dont put a high hope... i am who i am"

"u are my son!, i dont believe that u didnt get even some of my gene ehehe... "

"i got mom gene not yours"

"try to talkback!!! now go and pack, we are already late!!"

we arrive late at the school.... my father me to my room... the dorm is empty because the students already went to their classes... i am sharing the room with another student... but at the moment he is not in.

"you see!!!... a big room for students, good facilities.... this school is great!!" boasting my dad

"dad... "

"pack your clothes and remember to make friends with those young master"

"mmm..."

"remember find a good girlfriend ... the richest one... then  i can have  wealthy grandchildren"

"mmm... "

"i go first... dont forget to bring back good news"

"bye dad.. " i m really helpless against him.... cant say anything.... just nodding my head even my heart is full of sadness.... i didnt even say goodbye to my old schoolmates.... hmm... may be i can visit them later.... god... what should i do in a place like this???

Outside the dorm someone is leaning back on the wall and heard the conversation.... he is smirking.... an evil one....

________________________________________________

After finished packing my things i m standing near my desk in the room.... what my dad said is true... compared to my old school the new one is bigger and better.... i didnt meet anyone yet but if im going to survive here... i have to prepare myself.... all the bad stories about rich people and bullying sarted to come into my mind... will i be alright here??... should i follow what my father said?? or may be i just live my 3 years here isolated from everyone?? every possible bad end come into my mind.... i m looking at my roommate photo on his desk... he seem... ordinary just like me...

my room mate is more or less like me... his name is Park Chanyeol, his dad also a manager at the same company as my dad, just a different branch  the different is that he is richer than me... but he is ok... not arrogant.. so i feel my burden is lighter....  we are in the same classes. Because i ve transfered in the middle of the year, my room located in the building with less people. i never see my neighbor , but chanyeol said that only one person live in the room beside us.

after a week... thanks to my roommate my new school life is sailing smoothly. i have other friends but not as close as my old school.... the closest one is my room mate... one day we are going out to the nearby restaurant for dinner.... i didnt know it was chanyeol birthday.... he invite few of his good friends from outside and drag me along. it is a good small party... after say hi to almost everybody i m sitting at the corner and start to drink.. i didnt know his friends.... so like my father told me i just go with the flow...... after awhile i got drunk and chanyeol put me in the taxi and sent me home first.... i never got drunk before.... and my world is spinning around.....

walking back to my room....  the room still spinning.... i m opening my door and entered, found the bed in the dark... and put myself under the cover.... the next morning..... when i opened my eyes i felt that im in heaven.... the bed is bigger.. the room decoration is like a hotel room, plus the bathroom inside, also tv and etc... am i dreaming coming back to my room last night??? or may be i m still dreaming....  who care... this dream is a nice one.....

suddenly i feel something beside me..... someone.... is under the cover.... and i m .... GOD!!!!! i jump from the bed and blink my eyes a few time, even pinch my hand... i m not dreaming.... where the hell am i??? and who is the person under the cover...... my clothes scattered around.... when i start to collect it someone come out from the cover...

"morning..."

i blink my eyes... in front of me.. someone so handsome...looking back at me... he is too.... what????

"m...m..morning... w..who are u??" i wear my pants... almost stumble on the floor... and stammering while looking at him....

"i m the one who should ask you that... u came to my room"

"your room???... "

"yes my room... , didnt u remember??...... even after last night u didnt remember??"

"w...w..what happened last night?"

"yah.... kyungsoo.... or should i call u ehem... darling??.."

"what!!!!"

"u really dont remember do you?? "

"a..are.... you into men??? "

"hurm... let see....  i do both"

"w..what.... and.. and... last night we.. we... "

"dont worry... it just one night stand... i will not blame u.... and i m not the one who lost... "

"u... u.. mean??" dear god!!! i lost my to a man??? i stand up and run out... this ... this is too fast....

"hey... where are u going??..."

i ran out of his room and suddenly i found out that my room is exactly beside his room!!! this is the neighbor that i never met, chanyeol is in the room and looking at me with a strange look

"D.O where are u last night? i came back and i didnt see u? and why u are half ??"

"i... i.... "

"what?... are you from a girl s room?? "

"no!!... i fall asleep in the bathroom"

"ooo..... u are too drunk last night... "

"y..yes... i just fall asleep there"

i m lying to my roommate, and he believe me.... who ever thought that i just spend my night with someone i didnt even know his name... argh my school life will be in mess..... and... did i just turning myself to be gay??? i m hitting my head at the wall.... harder ....

________________

the rest of the week seemed normal.... except that i looking around to find him when i am out of my room... but i didnt see him.... just once in a while when i m in my way to classes... but when i look at him, he acting like he didnt know me.. hurm..... may be he is shy???  so i juust continue my life as normal...

but after a week.. i realize that my life is not normal anymore..... my eyes keep searching for him.... and i didnt know why.... may be..... because we had spent a night together??? may be....

the next day after a week... i just cannot help myself anymore.... i m knocking his door...

"kai..." i m calling his name... chanyeol said his name is kai

no answer

"kai... " i m still knocking

after a few times... he opened the door

"what??"

"mm... do you remember me?"

"yea, why??"

"c..can we be friend??"

"dont know"

"w..we spend .. the ... night"

"so?!!"

"i...i.. "

he close the door  and i m still stammering at his door

i come back to my room... still shocking... and start asking my roommate about kai

"chanyeol.... you know him?"

"who?"

"our neighbor - kai"

"ah him... why?"

"just asking... mm... i want to be his friend... "

"that guy.... he didnt like to make friend... "

"why?"

"i dont know... he just cold,  he is popular with girls.. but he never accept anyone... just live in his own world... i heard he is super rich"

"d...do you know ... if he has anyone special?..."

"dont know... why are u asking?"

"just asking..."

and after that i found myself asking a lot more questions about kai..... my eyes keep searching for him.... once in a while i see him from afar.... sometime i smile at him... but he never smile back to me..... but i still keep smiling at him..... ah!!! ... i know... at least now i know i inherited some of my father s gene - that is shameless...

_______________

Kai is driving his car back to the school.. he rarely went back to the dorm because his father had bought him a house nearby... but because he had exam tomorrow morning, he decide to spend the night there.... half an hour after he arrive.. someone is knocking his door, argh.... that guy really annoyed him lately.... he never meet someone so shameless and stupid before .. at first he just want to play a dirty joke with him.... that day when he heard D.O father talking about getting someone rich, he just want to teach that guy... he meet a lot of people who want to be his friend because of his background before... this type of person should be given a lesson...  but he didnt expect that guy believe everything he told.... that they spend a night together and he is into men too... he just want to see D.O reaction... and he never expect the joke backfire to him back, he never been pursue by a male before... and this one is getting on his nerve...

"what??!!" after a while he opened his door

"m..m... i didnt see u for a few days.... "

"so!!??"

"i though u are sick"

"i m fine"

"mmm..."

"what else do u want?"

"c..c..can we.. become ... friend??"

"no!"

"w...why?"

"no reason"

"i... i.. "

kai slam the door.... he is blaming himself now... why the hell did he lied that day.... now this person is like an glue following him everywhere.... and he heard knocking again....

"what now?"

"Kai...tomorrow.. good luck.. "

"what ever " he slammed the door for a second time....

__________________________

"D.O... why are you keep bothering him?" chanyeol asking me a question i dont know how to answer..

"mm... i just want to be his friend"

"really??"

"yea.... i thought may be he is lonely"

"i never see anyone as brave as you are "

"why?? he is not that scary and mean... "

"really??!!.. do you think so??"

"yes.. may be a little cold "

"D.O... are u sure u just want to be his friend??...."

"yes!!! why u asking like that??"

"because the way u talk about him and see how he is like u have spent a night with him"

"O ooo of course not!!... who do you think i am!!! i am not gay!!! "

i jump into my bed and pretend to sleep..... even though chanyeol and me just become a friend less than 3 months, he can read me like an open book.... actually, to me he is more scary than Kai, i forced myself to sleep.... tomorrow.... i m looking forward to see my neighbor.... i really hope he can appear in my dream.....

__________________

chanyeol is looking at his new room mate... he know who Kai is... it is very strange that Kai is allowing D.O following him around.... that person never give attention to anyone before.... even if he found out some girls who obsess about him and stalk him around, he will ask the school to give warning to that person... if not he ask them leave him alone and scared the person. So no one do what D.O is doing... not because they didnt want to... but because they didnt have the opportunity and scare. But D.O is doing that for more than a month....  and he never get the warning..... something.... is really weird is happening now...... Chanyeol keep thinking, but he cannot come with an answer.... he look back at D.O and think why his new friend is so obsess with their cold neighbor...