Trespass

MISSING YOU

Three months without kissing her soft addictive lips. Three months without hugging her and listening her heartbeat. Three months without seeing his reflection onto her beautiful eyes. It seemed like a painful torture for him. Blame all those packed endless schedules. Curse their companies cause his company kept sending his boyband to overseas when her girlband was on Seoul and vice versa. 

 

Both of their company only set them in the same event once. That was a special concert for music program at certain TV channel. She was there as the MC and he performed on that event along with his boyband. He still remembered how happy he was when he knew that his beautiful girlfriend would be there as a MC. He couldn't hide his happiness. He was too excited till he almost tripped on the red carpet with tons of cameras captured those embarrassing scenes. s were laughing at him on the backstage. Too nervous was the only reasonable excuse he could find to explain his clumsiness on the red carpet. Although he was not the leader but he was the eldest member. He somehow needed to keep his calm and cool image in front of the other members.

 

Being in the same event with his girlfriend didn't mean he could meet her anytime and anywhere he wanted. He needed to keep their top secret relationship from everyone. Actually he didn't mind to tell about their relationship to everyone but she insisted to keep it down. She wasn't ready to tell about this to public. She was afraid it would ruin his promised career since he was a newbie on entertainment business. So they decided to date secretly and didn't tell anyone, including their group members.

 

Only God knew how many times he wanted to run into her and crushed his lips on hers every time he saw her on the stage and on the backstage. That music event was really a torture. They were so close but their hands couldn't reach each other. He texted her many times during the event, demanded to meet her somewhere. But she refused it with too many cameras around here excuse. She really wanted to keep their relationship in private. He ended up with looking his precious and special girl on the TV screen at the backstage. Whenever he had a chance, he tried to have eye contact with her. He mouthed 'I love you' to her once she spotted him staring at her. She blushed lightly and turned away. He smiled in victory when his secret mission was accomplished. He loved teasing her till she blushed. Her blushing face was really cute and adorable for him.

 

Last night he dream of her again. The urge to meet her was getting strong. He must met her before his flight tonight to oversea. He didn't have enough time but even just a glance, he really wanted to catch her silhouette with his own eyes. He knew all her schedules. She was busy during the preparation of her girlband upcoming comeback. It sounded impossible to meet her now but it wasn't wrong to give a try. He grabbed his phone and texted her.

 

Angel, I know you're terribly busy now but I really miss you. Can we meet this morning at café near your company building? I want to see you even just a minute.

 

Few minutes later she replied him.

 

Baobei, I really really miss you. See you there at eight? I love you without wax.

 

He smiled brightly and quickly replied her.

 

See you there at eight, Angel. I love you without wax.

 

He looked at his watch. He still had thirty minutes left. He put his cap and glasses. He grabbed his backpack and left the dorm. He walked to the café while hummed happy song softly. His feet was stopped in front of a flower shop. It had been a while since the last time he gave her flowers. He smiled and got inside the shop. After scanning the flowers there, he ended up buying a white rose. Carefully he put the rose inside his backpack and resumed his walk to the café. He wished he wouldn't come late. He wished he could meet her before his flight tonight.

 

It was 8.05 AM when he arrived to the café. His smile faded away when he couldn't find her on that place. He took out his phone and dialed her number while walking to the vacant seat near the window. She didn't pick it up. He let out a sigh and tried to call her till five times but there was no response from her. It was only five minutes late but it made him couldn't meet her. 

 

Angel, where are you? Why you didn't pick up my call?

 

He texted her while sat down. A waiter approached him and he ordered a cup of black coffee. He stared at his phone while tapping the table gently. 

 

"Why she hasn't reply it yet?" He mumbled as texted her again.

 

My heart, I'm at the café now, sitting on our favorite spot. Hurry up! I really miss you.

 

The waiter was back and served his coffee on the table. He thanked to the waiter and then he snapped a picture of his coffee. He planned to upload it on his SNS. Once he logged in, he saw she uploaded a picture forty minutes ago. It was a cup of hot chocolate on the table with window as the background. His eyes widened when he read the caption of that picture.

 

"Waiting my hot chocolate." He read it. "She was here before. Oh, God." He texted her again.

 

I'm sorry I'm late. I'm sorry for making you waiting too long. But now I will waiting for you here. Hope you come here soon.

 

It was already an hour he sitting on there. His cup was empty and she didn't come yet. He grabbed his phone and called her again. But still there was no answer from her.

 

Amberry, are you mad at me cause I'm late? I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I promise it won't happened again next time. Just please come here quickly. 

 

Few minutes after he sent the message, his phone was buzzing on the table. He grinned happily. He thought it was her. He didn't bother to read the displayed contact name on the screen and quickly answered it.

 

"Hello." He said in a light tone.

 

"Hyeong, where are you now?"

 

His smile slowly faded away when he recognised the boy voice on his ear. It was his roommate. 

 

"I'm at café, buying coffee. Why you call me?" He replied.

 

"Manager hyeong just called. He said he would pick us in one hour. Come back here soon, Hyeong. You need to pack your stuffs", said the younger one.

 

"Got it. I will be there soon."

 

He paid his coffee and left the café. He texted her again during his way to the dorm.

 

Angel, I'm sorry but I gotta go now. The boys want me to back to the dorm soon. I will call you later after dealing with them.

 

He arrived to his dorm and quickly packed his stuffs on his big suitcase. He hoped it would be enough for two weeks. His roommate helped him to fold his clothes and put them inside the suitcase neatly. 

 

"What time is our flight again?" He asked to the younger boy.

 

"Eight o'clock tonight, Hyeong." 

 

"Then why manager hyeong picks us too early?"

 

"Hyeong, do you remember if we have few interview schedules on many radio stations before the flight?"

 

"Oh. I'm sorry. I forgot about it." He smiled sheepishly. 

 

"Hyeong, seriously, you're getting old already." The younger one chuckled. 

 

"Hey! I'm not that old!"

 

In the next hour, their manager came to pick them. They went to do their schedules before leaving Korea. During their way to radio station, he texted her again.

 

I forgot if I had few interviews today. Maybe we can't meet tonight but I promise I will call you once I've done with everything. 

 

Angel, it's almost a lunch time. Now I'm heading to the restaurant with the boys. Don't forget to eat, okay? Wishing you have a good day with the girls.

 

What are you doing now, Jagiya? I'm on my way to the last interview today. 

 

Another dinner without you beside me. I terribly miss you, Angel. Don't skip your dinner, okay? Eat well. 

 

We will go to overseas for two weeks. I'm at Incheon now. I will miss you so much. I promise I will text you everyday.

 

He sat on the waiting room with the rest of s and the managers and crews. He still tried to call her many times before entering the plane. He almost gave up but a faint smile crept up on his face once his screen phone displayed her contact name. She finally called him.

 

"Angel?" He called her softly with his deep voice.

 

"Baobei, I'm sorry. I couldn't meet you. I had dance practice till afternoon." She replied. 

 

"It's okay, Angel. I knew you were there." He grinned widely. 

 

"Eh?" She blinked. "How did you?"

 

"You posted something on your SNS this afternoon. So, how was the hot chocolate?"

 

She chuckled. "Stalker!"

 

"Your personal stalker." He replied shortly. 

 

"Creepy stalker."

 

"But you love me, right?"

 

She blushed and nodded slowly. "Always."

 

"I'm happy I can hear your angelic voice before leaving." He smiled and imagined her blushing face that he always adored.

 

"So... it will be two weeks?"

 

"Yes. I'm sorry, Angel. My schedules are really packed till the next month."

 

"I know." She paused a bit. "I miss you already. It has been three months we didn't meet and now we must wait for two weeks more."

 

"I miss you so much, my angel."

 

"Taeyang ah, let's go", called his manager, signaling him to get into the plane.

 

He nodded slowly and stood up. He walked into the plane. "I'm sorry but I gotta go now."

 

"Eh? Already? Okay. Have a safe flight, Baobei. I love you without wax."

 

"I love you without wax, Angel. Be careful with the boys and take care." He said before hanging up and turned off his phone. 

 

Another two weeks without her. It made him going crazy. It was getting worse for each second. He missed his fiancée but he couldn't do anything against the company schedules. He really hated this situation. If they were no public figures, maybe he could have a romantic dinner date with her now. But if she wasn't a public figure, maybe she wouldn't stay at Seoul now, he wouldn't know and meet her, and their lines wouldn't crossed.

 

He promised to text her everyday but he couldn't fulfill it. He was really busy till he barely touched his phone. He only could online for five till ten minutes for a day. He was really happy cause every time he dropped something on her inbox, she quickly replied it as if her phone was always on her hand. But he felt a bit guilty to her cause he couldn't spend lot of time with her. He hated himself cause making her waiting him for a long time. The huge difference timezones between them maybe made her lacked of sleep because waiting his slow reply.

 

"My Amberry, please don't forget me cause my feeling toward you is getting bigger for every second passed." He mumbled while looking at her smiling portrait on his phone. "I missed you so much..." He touched her smiling lips with his thumb. "One week more, Jagiya. I can't wait to see you again."