Into your heart

MISSING YOU

The plane was landing safely at Incheon in the morning. He was so excited. Tonight he would meet the only one he missed the most. He purposely didn't tell her that he would back to Seoul this morning. It was a surprise. It had been a while since the last time he gave her one. He couldn't wait to ring her doorbell and gave the small present he prepared for her. The ride from Incheon to his dorm seemed like eternity for him. It was so slow for him.

 

'Why doesn't the driver pace up the speed?' He thought while looked the way outside through the window. 

 

He put on the earbuds and listened his favorite song of her mini album from his phone. He closed his eyes and imagined she live performed it right in front of him. A faint smile crept out on his face. Her soft angelic voice never failed to make him a bit calmer. 

 

That song was ended and being replaced with another one. He opened his eyes and looked around. They were still on the half way to the dorm. He let out a low sigh and closed his eyes again, pretending to sleep. He didn't want to talk with the other members now. He wanted to save his energy for running straight to her dorm.

 

Few minutes later, a boy poked his arm lightly while calling him. "Hyeong, wake up. We're arrived at dorm now."

 

He opened his eyes slowly and yawned while looking around. The younger boy was right. They were home now. That meant few minutes more for him to meet his one and only precious girl in his life.  But he wouldn't go to her place immediately. He should wait till all boys fallen asleep on their own rooms so he could sneak out freely without questioned by the others.

 

"Oh. Okay. Thanks." He rubbed his eyes before getting out from the car. 

 

The boys took out their own suitcases and dragged them inside their own rooms. They started complaining about how sleepy and tired they were after having a long trip. He listend the complaints and then chuckled slightly.

 

"Just sleep for now on. We can order the foods later." He said to them after opening his room.

 

"Yes, Hyeong", replied the others. 

 

He got inside his room and put his suitcase in the corner. He changed his clothes to the comfortable one. Then he climbed to the upper bunk and pretended to sleep there. 

 

"I'm so sleepy. You should sleep too." He told his roommate. 

 

"Yes, Hyeong. After I changed my clothes. Sleep well, Hyeong." The younger boy replied. 

 

He yawned. "You too." He faced him and closed his eyes.

 

He waited patiently for a while till he could hear a soft snore bellow him. He grinned widely once he heard it. He slowly got up and climbed down from his upper bunk. He checked to the sleeping boy first. It was safe. He quietly removed a small present from his suitcase into his backpack. Then he tiptoed to the front door. In a moment, he successfully sneaked out from his dorm. He put his cap a bit lower and dashed to her dorm.

 

'I'm coming, Angel. Please don't go anywhere.' He prayed silently. 

 

Meanwhile, she stayed inside her room and made a sketch of him. It wasn't as good as the professionals did but it was good enough for her. After his smiling face appeared on the paper, she hugged it tightly and whispered his name softly. 

 

"I miss you, Taeyang. Please come back soon. I can't bear it any longer."

 

He breathed heavily once he arrived in front of her apartment building. He looked up and smiled at her window. Few minutes more and he could have her inside his warm hug. He fixed his backpack and pulled down his cap to cover half of his face. None should know that he was visiting her. 

 

Her eyes were getting hot. Her sight was slowly getting blurry. She couldn't stop thinking about him. She looked at his sketch once again. A single tear was dropped onto that paper and followed with other teardrops.

 

"Why didn't you leave any message for me? How long should I wait for you, Baobei? Why is it hard to survive without you by my side?" She whispered softly. 

 

He walked through the way he was familiar with. A smile plastered on his face while remembered the sweet memories he had with her. He held her hand while sent her safely back to her dorm on the first day they met. He didn't want to let go of her hand that time. He felt like she was the one he wanted and needed the most in this world. Without thinking twice he kissed her lips and asked her to be his. He didn't care whether she thought he was weird and crazy. He just didn't want a good and rare chance slipped out of his hand.

 

He stopped in front of her door. He grinned while recalled their short conversations in front of that door. When the first time he knocked that door at midnight, he stole her first kiss. In the second time he knocked it in the next morning, he got her heart. After that day, he kept knocking that door to spend more and more time with her. He wanted to know her better. He wanted to learn how to love and take care of her. She was his soulmate, his everything. He realised it. They already reached the point that they couldn't stay far away from each other. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. He needed her in his lifetime. Therefore he proposed to her on her birthday. It was the best birthday gift she ever got. Nothing could describe how happy he was when she said yes. Even words in this world couldn't explain it well.

 

He knocked her door lightly. "I miss you, Angel." He whispered. 

 

She was taken aback when she heard someone knocked her door. She quickly wept her tears and walked to the door. After making sure her face already dried from the tears, she opened the door.

 

He smiled happily once he saw her opened the door. Without thinking twice, he quickly pulled her closer and crushed his lips on hers. He guided her to go inside her dorm and closed the door behind him. He kissed her passionately. 

 

She gasped in shock because of that sudden act of him. She didn't know it was her fiancé. She was about to push the stranger but her body knew it was her another half. His scent, his warmth, his heartbeat, his soft addictive lips told her that he was at home now.

 

It felt like a dream. Just a second ago she called him and now he was here, dragged her to drown into their passionate kiss. Was it just a coincidence? She didn't care anymore. Her brain couldn't process anything cause she got distracted in every kiss they had by his skillful lips. Their kiss was getting heated and in the next second, they broke the kiss. Both of them breathed heavily. 

 

He kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes an smiled. It was her favorite kiss. She believed she would never forget him if he always kissed her forehead, and he remembered it well. As usual, after kissing her forehead, he rested his forehead on hers and touched their noses sweetly. They stood like that and listened their heartbeats playing their favorite song.

 

"I missed you so badly, Amber." He confessed while hugging her tightly. 

 

She smiled and rested her head on his chest. "I missed you so much, Taeyang. It's like a dream to have you here."

 

He chuckled a bit. "It's not a dream, my Amberry."