Till the end of time

MISSING YOU

"AMBER!" Victoria roared.

 

Amber and Taeyang were still in the dreamland while cuddling to each other when the girls got inside the room. He heard someone called his fiancée. He stirred a bit. He wanted to see who called her but his eyes were too heavy to open. He ended up pulling her closer to him, hugging her tightly.

 

"AMBER! WAKE UP!" Victoria screamed.

 

She heard someone called her. She recognised that voice was her leader's voice but she was so sleepy to open her eyes. She wanted to prolong her sweet dream with him. 

 

"Five minutes more!" She yelled back in sleepy voice while snuggled on his chest, enjoying his comfortable warmth.

 

He opened his eyes due the disturbing loud voice of the girls. Her beautiful sleeping face was the first thing he saw. It was even more beautiful when the sunset light entered her room and touched her flawless skin and her soft blonde hair. If felt like a dream. Only God knew how much he missed this moment, woke up with her inside his hug. He smiled softly as enjoyed her angelic face. She slept so peaceful like a baby. She was his little baby after all.

 

He slowly sat up and made sure she wouldn't awake because of his movement. He looked at her soft lips. He really wanted to taste them once again. He was about to lean down when he sensed someone stared at him. He turned his head away. His eyes widened when he realised he wasn't alone with her in that room anymore.

 

The sharp glare of Victoria was very intimidated for him. Behind the leader, the rest of f(x) members stood there and looked at him in puzzled sight. He was so surprised. He looked at her sleeping fiancée and then looked back to the girls. The both of them were in a big trouble.

 

"You shouldn't be here, Boy", said Victoria icily. 

 

"I...I'm sorry, Miss. I..." He replied.

 

"Who are you?" asked Krystal. 

 

"What are you doing here?" asked Sulli.

 

Luna only looked at him blankly. She tilted her head, thinking whether she saw him somewhere. His face looked so familiar. She felt like she already saw him before but when and where. 

 

"I..." He didn't know how to explain about his presence in their dorm since it was so complicated. 

 

"Answer their questions!" Victoria glared at him. "You want to tell us or we will find the answer from Amber?"

 

He thought quickly before replying her. "Please let her sleep. She already lacked of sleep recently. I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't be here and fallen asleep on her bed. But don't worry, we didn't do something weird."

 

"How did you know Hyeong lacked of sleep recently?" asked Sulli.

 

Amber heard people were talking around her but she was so sleepy. She tried to ignore those voices but she couldn't. She gave up and slowly opened her eyes to see where did those noise come from. She stirred a bit and found him sat beside her. She rubbed her eyes and yawned a bit.

 

"She wakes up by herself, anyway", said Luna when she noticed the rapper just back from the dreamland. 

 

All eyes were turned into Amber. The girls saw her in curiosity. Amber widened her eyes once she heard Luna's voice. She suddenly sat up and looked around in horror. His eyes caught hers, searching any slightly clue he could find about what to do next in her shocked face.

 

"G-good afternoon."Amber said groggily, avoiding everyone's eyes. 

 

"Who is him, Amber?" asked Victoria. 

 

"Umm... He... He is..." 

 

Amber didn't know how to explain about this to everyone. She wasn't ready yet to expose their secret relationship to the girls. After being together for more than five years, Amber really knew what they would do if they knew the boy beside her was her fiancé. They would a lot for months. Perhaps they would throw out slightly clues to the public about her love life. Although he never minded if public knew about their relationship but she really wanted to keep it down. Both of them were public figures and she had a right to keep their love life in private. She wanted to have a common love life like the other twenties girls have, going to a private date together without being afraid and worry about the paparazzis.

 

"Answer me!" Victoria was getting impatient. 

 

He held her hand tightly before squeezing it gently, trying to calm her. "I'm sorry I haven't introduce myself yet. I'm Taeyang Kim." He bowed slightly to the girls.

 

Amber looked at him and held his hand back. She didn't know what was happened to her but her afraid magically disappeared after holding his hand. He turned his head to Amber and smiled softly. Amber shook her head lightly, signaling him to say nothing about their special relationship. 

 

"And what are you for her?" asked Krystal bluntly. 

 

"She is ...", said him.

 

"Friend!" Amber shouted. "We are just friends, right, Taeyang?" She smiled nervously. 

 

"Just friends, huh?" repeated Victoria. 

 

"Y-yeah..." replied Amber.

 

Luna kept staring at the boy and then she clapped her hands once. "Ah! I know you!" She pointed her finger to Taeyang. 

 

"Eh?" He looked blankly at Luna.

 

"I kept thinking when and where I saw you since your face is kinda familiar for me." Luna chuckled a bit. 

 

Everyone looked at Luna in disbelief. Amber face was getting pale. She was afraid that their eight teen months secret would be revealed soon. She didn't know what to do next. She tightened her hold on his hand.

 

"Where did you see him, Luna eonnie?" asked Sulli.

 

"Hmm... on various places, I think." Luna nodded and smiles. "Cause he's like everywhere."

 

"Everywhere?" repeated Victoria. "What do you mean with everywhere?"

 

"I saw him few times around the company buildings and around here too." Luna tapped her chin lightly. "I think I saw him once inside a TV station building."

 

"Are you sure it was him?" Krystal asked.

 

"Pretty sure." Luna nodded firmly. 

 

"Who are you?" asked Sulli to him again.

 

"I already told you. Taeyang is my friend", said Amber.

 

"Only friends?" asked Victoria. 

 

"Yes. Just friends." Amber nodded firmly. 

 

"I didn't ask you, Amber." Victoria glared at Amber before turning her head to the boy. "Taeyang sshi, who are you for her?"

 

"I'm not sure what am I for her but..." He paused a bit and looked at Amber. "I'm really sure that she's my long lost soulmate."

 

"WHAT!?" The girls were really in shock.

 

"T-taeyang..." Amber called him softly, almost like a whisper. 

 
He looked at her and smiled. "It's okay, Amber."
 
"But..." Amber whispered.
 
"It's okay. I promise." He said again.
 
"Gosh, I'm getting dizzy here." Krystal whined while rubbed her head lightly. 
 
"Wait! So you two are in a relationship?" asked Sulli. 
"How long?" asked Luna.
 
"Why didn't you tell us?" protested Victoria. 
 
"I..." Amber didn't know what to say anymore. 
 
"She is my soulmate but just like what she said before, we are just friends, Miss." He said in very calm voice. "Very closed friends."
 
"I need my privacy, okay? Beside I never asked you all about your personal stuffs, right?" protested Amber. "I even don't know the list of your friends. So, I think it's unnecessary to tell you about my friends too."
 
"Fine. You want your privacy, I will give it. We will give it to you. But it doesn't mean you can freely bring a boy into this girl dorm and let him sleep beside you on your bed." Victoria nagged. "I'm the leader here. The company will put all blames to me if they know about this. Do you realise you just broke the rules here?"
 
"Is it wrong sleepover on a friend's place? Is it wrong sleep beside a friend?" Amber protested. 
 
Krystal sighed. "Seriously, Amber. How long have you been stay at Seoul?" 
 
"You can sleep with your friend as long as it's a girl, Amber eonnie." Luna said in soft voice.
 
"This is Seoul and not Los Angeles, Amber. A boy and a girl can't stay in the same room alone before the marriage. We have unwritten rules and traditions in eastern countries. That's one of the rules", said Victoria.
 
"I..." Taeyang got off from the bed and bowed lowly in front of them. "I'm sorry. Please don't be mad at Amber. It's all my faults. I will take all blames and responsibilities. I'm really sorry, Miss."
 
"Get's lost from here." Victoria said shortly. 
 
"Vic eonnie!" Amber protested. 
 
He straightened his body and looked at the girls. "I will take my leave if you promise you won't hurt Amber."
 
"No!" Amber jumped out from the bed and backhugged him. "Stay." She whispered lowly so only him who could hear it.
 
"Oh my God..." Sulli gasped when she noticed they wore a couple rings. "That..." She pointed those rings.
 
"Are you guys in a date?" asked Krystal. 
 
"I think they are." Luna commented.
 
"We are not in a date." He replied with a faint smirked. "I'm technically not her boyfriend and she's not my girlfriend, right, Amber?"
 
Amber peeked behind his back and nodded slowly in agreement. "He told the truth."
 
"But that couple rings? Why you two wear them?" asked Sulli.
 
He smiled as he took Amber's hand and kissed two rings on it. "Maybe because we couldn't get rid of the past. We still want to wear them although we are not girlfriend and boyfriend anymore."
 
"I don't understand." Victoria was completely confused. 
 
"Can I tell them, Amber?" He asked to his fiancée. 
 
"But..." She looked at him in a worry.
 
"Everything will be okay." He promised. "Beside they're your family here. They have a right to know about us."
 
"Umm... okay. If you say so." Amber muttered.
 
"We got engaged." He told them. "I really love her. I want to protect her from any danger and sadness. I want to make her always happy. She's my soulmate and I need her in my life. That's why I proposed her last year on her birthday and she said yes. I will marry her once she tells me that she's ready." He smiled brightly as he turned around and pulled Amber into his hug.