My angel

MISSING YOU

"We got engaged." He told them. "I really love her. I want to protect her from any danger and sadness. I want to make her always happy. She's my soulmate and I need her in my life. That's why I proposed her last year on her birthday and she said yes. I will marry her once she tells me that she's ready." He smiled brightly as he turned around and pulled Amber into his hug.

 

Amber closed her eyes and buried her face on his warm chest. She was too afraid to face the girls. She said nothing. She focused on listening his heartbeats. 

 

"Oh my gosh!" Krystal whispered softly.

 

Luna and Sulli widened their eyes while covered their mouths with their own palms. Victoria was in shock. Her eyes widened. She opened and was about to say something but she swallowed it back. She felt her body was getting weak.

 

Victoria was so mad. She wanted to explode again but she realised it just wasted her energy. Amber never told about her love life to Victoria and the rest of the members for the privacy sake. As a leader, she respected that decision. But she never expected Amber would keep about it too far. Although it also made her shock but knowing that Amber was going to a secret date with a guy behind her back was more acceptable than hearing about this engagement thing.

 

"Amber, did your family at L.A. know about this?" Victoria asked.

 

Amber felt her heart stopped beating for a second when the leader mentioned about her family at her hometown. Taeyang rubbed her back gently, making her calm down a bit. Amber bited her lip before looking at Taeyang. He only nodded once and smiled softly at his beautiful fiancée. She returned the smile and turned her head to the girls. She shook her head lightly. 

 

"Yah! If you couldn't tell us, at least tell your mother about this!" protested Luna.

 

"It's not a big deal, anyway. It's not like we are getting married soon." Amber replied.

 

"Don't worry, Miss. I will introduce myself to her family once I have a chance to meet them. I will formally ask them to let me marry their beautiful daughter." Taeyang said in a very calm tone.

 

"Awww... so sweet." Sulli whispered and earned a death glare from the leader.

 

"How long you've been together?" asked Krystal curiously. 

 

"Since January last year." Taeyang replied.

 

"Wow. That's so long." Sulli commented.

 

"And I don't want to let her go of my hand since the first second I met her." He looked at his fiancée and smiled brightly.

 

"You better not or we will beat you up", replied the leader with a little smirk.

 

Amber gasped and looked at her. "Vic eonnie!" 

 

"I promise for my own life, I won't let her go of my hand." He repeated it again. 

 

"Good. Now please get out from here, Taeyang sshi. We don't accept any visitor around this time." Victoria pointed the door with her head.

 

"Vic eonnie!" Amber hugged him tightly. "No! Stay a bit longer, Taeyang. Please." She looked at him.

 

"Oh, gosh. Please get a room." Krystal rolled her eyes and walked out from the room.

 

"Soojung, wait!" Sulli followed her.

 

"It's okay, Amberry." He caressed her cheek before turning to Victoria and Luna. "I will take my leave now. It's a pleasure to meet you all, Miss." He released Amber from his hug and bowed slightly to the girls.

 

Victoria just gave him a slight nod when Luna returned the bow politely.

 

"Baobei..." Amber whispered while tugged his sleeve lightly.

 

"I'm sorry, Angel, but we can meet again tomorrow. I will send you my schedules later. Beside my boys maybe already awoke and wait for me now. Don't be sad, okay?" He smiled.

 

She nodded slowly. "Okay."

 

She knew she couldn't make him stay any longer. He wasn't completely her. She must shared his attention with his bandmates, his works and his fans. She shouldn't being selfish and locked him inside her room forever.

 

"I will call you later." He pecked her forehead before heading to the front door. "Good afternoon, Victoria sshi, Luna sshi."

 

"Good afternoon, Taeyang sshi." Luna replied with her cheerful voice while Victoria followed him to the front door.

 

"What's your job, Taeyang sshi?" asked Victoria while opened the door for him.

 

"I'm a song composer and also a rapper, just like Amber." He answered.

 

Victoria raised her eyebrow. "Have you debuted?"

 

"Yes, in the end of 2013." He answered.

 

"But I never heard about your name before." Victoria tilted her head.

 

"Because I use the stage name. Taeyang Kim is my real name." He paused a bit. "Victoria sshi, please don't be mad at her and toward our relationship. I'm not afraid whether the whole world know about this but she's too shy to admit it. She's worried a lot and so sensitive. I'm afraid she couldn't strong enough to face the upcoming bad comments about this."

 

Victoria smiled at him. "You love her so much, right?"

 

"I love her more than my own life, Miss." He looked at her eyes. 

 

"I can see it. Your eyes tell me everything. You're a good person, Taeyang sshi. Amber choosed the correct one."

 

He smiled brightly. "Thank you, Miss."

 

"Once again, Taeyang sshi. If something bad is happened to Amber because of you, I will kill you first before everyone puts all the blames on me. Understand?" 

 

"Understood, Victoria sshi. I promise I will protect her from any danger and I won't let something bad happened to her."

 

"I mark your words, Taeyang sshi." Victoria closed the door and walked to the dinning room.

 

Taeyang chuckled a bit and headed back to his dorm with a smile plastered on his face. Finally he got a green light from the girls to date their main rapper on the group.

 

***

 

"Amber eonnie, let's having dinner together. We delivery ordered chicken." Luna tugged her arm. 

 

"No. I'm not hungry." 

 

"Eh? How come? It's your favorite chicken, anyway."

 

"I still miss him." Amber mumbled while looked down, hidding her blushing face. 

 

Luna chuckled softly. "So he is the reason behind your uncheerful acts lately?"

 

Amber nodded slowly. "We barely talked for three months and two weeks."

 

"Eh? How come?" Luna frowned.

 

"We both were busy with our packed schedules." 

 

"Hmm... what's his job actually?"

 

"Just like us."

 

"Eh? You meant an idol? But why I never heard about him before? The only Taeyang I knew is Taeyang sunbae from Big Bang." Luna blinked.

 

Amber smiled. "He's a rapper and sometime he composes few songs too. His stage name is Jenissi. His group is Topp Dogg, an one year old boyband."

 

"Ah!" Luna nodded. "No wonder I didn't recognise him before. He seems like a good person and you both look really cute together." 

 

"Thanks, Luna." Amber blushed a bit.

 

"World will be very happy if you two can share this happy news."

 

"But how about our career, his career along with his group and the haters?"

 

Luna laughed softly. "You're Amber Liu after all. Fans will love you more than the haters. You have tons pictures with famous boys. You hangout with them. You can talk and hug them freely. But none of those boys' fan gives a bad comment to you, right? If it's me, I'm really sure they will bully me on all SNS for months." Luna pat Amber's shoulder lightly.  "If you two want to get married, I'm sure the companies will allow it. Don't worry. Now let's eat! Foods are waiting." She grinned.

 

"Alright. Let's..." Amber's phone was suddenly ringing. "Umm... You go first. I will pick this call." She smiled to Luna.

 

"Okay, Eonnie." Luna dashed to the dining room.

 

Amber smiled widely when she read his name appeared on the screen. She quickly answered his call.

 

"Angel?"

 

"Yes, Baobei. I'm here."

 

"I forget to say I love you without wax."

 

She grinned like a fool. "I love you without wax. Don't forget to eat, okay?"

 

"You too. I will hang up now. Let's meet on dreamland tonight. Good night, my Amberry."

 

"Yes. I will try to dream about you. Good night, my golden sun."

 

The dial was disconnected.