And stay inside there

MISSING YOU

She looked at him and smiled. It had been ages since the last time she heard him called her Amberry. She loved that nickname he gave her days after they were being together. He knew how much she loved berries. She knew he liked blueberries. She got dumbfounded when he said she was the most favourite berry of him. She laughed softly in the next second when he mentioned Amberry. She realised that he played with Amber and berry words.

 

He returned the smile but it fadded away once he realised how swollen her beautiful eyes. He cupped her face and widened his eyes.

 

"What's happened with your eyes, Jagi?" He asked.

 

She blinked. "Umm.... It's..." She looked down and closed her eyes. "It's nothing, Baobei."

 

"Don't lie to me. Tell me what's happened, Amberry?" He lifted her chin with his fingers.

 

"I... umm... it's not important. I... I watched a very sad movie last night and I cried till the end of the movie." She kept her head down, didn't dare to see his face.

 

He knew she lied to him. "Look at me, Amber."

 

Slowly she looked at him. He examined her swollen eyes. They were swollen because she cried a lot. He realised it. But he didn't believe that she cried because watching sad movie. 

 

"Was it because of me?" He asked again. 

 

She said nothing. She bited her lower lip before hiding her face on his chest. The guilty feeling suddenly appeared in his heart. He pulled closer and hugged her tightly. 

 

"I'm sorry." He whispered. "I promised I wouldn't make you cry but I failed to fulfil it. I left you alone here and barely called you or left any message on your inbox. I'm sorry, Angel. Tell me what can I do to make it better."

 

"Will you stay with me tonight?" She looked at him.

 

He nodded and smiled. "Sure. I will stay a whole night with you." He pecked her softly. 

 

"Really?" She beamed.

 

"Yes." He nodded and grinned. "I'm free for three days ahead. How about you?" He quickly took off his shoes and hided them behind the trash bin nearby.

 

"I'm free for today and tomorrow but I'm not sure about the day after tomorrow. My manager hasn't tell my upcoming schedules yet." She replied. 

 

"Then I come in the right time." He lifted her and twirled around.

 

She gasped in shock for a second. Reflectively, she held his shoulder and she giggled in the next second. After few spins, he set her feet back on the floor. Seeing her happy and hearing her laugh were enough to bring out his happiness. She was the biggest reason why he was alive in this space and time. Her happiness was his happiness and her sadness was his painful torture. 

 

"Do you know that you looks more beautiful when you're laughing, Jagi?" A faint blush appeared on her face. "And even more adorable when you're blushing." He chuckled a bit when her face was getting reddish. 

 

"Stop teasing me." She mumbled. "Anyway, when did you arrive at Seoul? Why didn't you tell me?"

 

"My arrival is a surprise for you." He smirked. "We just arrived this morning. I waited till all of them passed out before sneaking out to meet you."

 

"And I'm really surprised, Baobei."

 

"Glad to hear that."

 

"You must be tired after doing a long trip. Let's lay down and sleep? Have you eat something?"

 

He smiled knowing she really cared about him. "Let's put aside the meal. I'm so sleepy." He lifted her in bridal style and brought her to her room. "Where's your girls?"

 

She wrapped her arms around his neck. "They went to somewhere this morning and won't come back till dinner time, I guess."

 

"So, it's only us here?" He grinned widely.

 

"Yes. Only two of us. It's a rare thing, right?"

 

"Indeed." He kicked the door behind them after they got inside her room. "I'm really sleepy." 

 

He put her gently on the bed. Then he took off his backpack along with his cap and tossed then aside. He climbed on the bed and she moved closer to him. He pulled her closer and kissed her head, inhaled her faint shampoo scent. It was strawberry scent, their favorite fragrance.

 

"Finally I got you in my arms again." He said as closed his eyes. "I really missed this moment." He kissed her forehead.

 

"I missed this moment too." She looked at him. "Stop talking and sleep, Baobei. I know you're so tired. I will always be here and won't go anywhere." She leaned up and pecked him.

 

"Alright." He pecked her back. "Oh! I almost forget." He opened his eyes and gradually sat up. "I have something for you in my backpack."

 

She sighed and pushed him back to the bed. "Thanks, Baobei. But it can wait later. You need to sleep now." She cuddled on him.

 

He chuckled a bit. "Yes, Ma'am." He said playfully. "But before that, can I kiss you?"

 

She blushed again. "You don't need to ask it." She mumbled against his chest.

 

He smiled wider. He gently made her lay on her back. He leaned down and cupped her face with his hands. They locked their eyes in a tender gaze. It was just a second and he already lost into her beautiful orbs. He pressed his lips on hers gently. They closed their eyes and he started kiss her slowly. She returned the kiss in the same pace as linked her arms around his neck. Their kiss was getting sweet and lovely. 

 

He linked his arms around her waist and pulled her closer till there was no space between them. At this state, they could hear how fast their hearts beating and creating a harmony together. She titled her head and made the kiss going deeply. He nibbled her soft lips gently and never got enough of it. Her lips were the most delicious thing he always craving for in this world. They were soft, warm, sweet and addictive. He was willing to do anything so he could kiss her every second of his life.

 

He carressed her side while kissed her passionately. He wanted her to feel how big his love toward her. His kiss paralysed her. She couldn't think anymore. All she knew and wanted was just kissing him as long as she could. She knew he wouldn't stop kissing her if he hadn't lost his breath. Although she already lost her breath, she didn't want to stop lapping her lips with his. She let out a soft mewl when she couldn't bear it any longer. She needed to breath for a second before crushing her lips back on his. 

 

It seemed like hours although they just kissed for few minutes. He broke the kiss after he couldn't hold it any longer. His lungs needed the oxygen. They breathed heavily as he rested his forehead on her. She looked at him and admired his handsome face. She cupped his face and pecked his swollen lips once. He slowly opened his eyes and pecked her back. 

 

"I really missed this moment, Jagi." He smiled.

 

"Kissing me till you lost your breath?" She gazed him tenderly.

 

"Yes. And cuddling with you all night."

 

"You need to sleep now, Baobei."

 

"Hmm... No." He shook his head lightly. 

 

"Eh? But you promised me to sleep after kissing me. You're so tired, Baobei. Your eyes can't hide it from me." She pouted slightly.

 

"I won't sleep till I give my gift to you." He gradually got out from the bed and took his backpack.

 

She sat up and looked at him. "The gift can wait, Baobei."

 

"It can't wait, my Amberry. It can passed the moment if I give it to you later." He sat beside her and ped his backpack. 

 

"Why?" She blinked and tilted her head.

 

"Because..." He took out a small box from his backpack. "Today is very special." He smiled and gave the box to her. "Happy one and half year anniversary."

 

Her eyes widened. She covered with her palm. She was so busy with her packed schedules and the thought of missing him. She was lost of the date lately till she forgot today was their special day. She stared at the box and took it.

 

"Today is July, 28th?" She asked bluntly. 

 

He nodded firmly. "Yes. Why?"

 

"Oh, Baobei. I forgot it. I'm sorry." She hugged him. "I kept thinking about you and missing you all time till I lost the track. I even barely checked the calendar. I didn't prepare any gift for you this month. I'm the worst."

 

"It's alright, Jagi. Having you here in our special date is the best gift for me." He hugged her back and rubbed her back gently. 

 

"But... you gave me this box. I should give you something too." She insisted while looked at him.

 

He knew how good she was in negotiation. It was a rare chance to win the argument against her smart mouth. He smiled and kissed her cheek. 

 

"Alright. You can give me the gift later."

 

She paused a bit before smiling brightly. "I think I know what I should give to you."

 

"Really? That's good to hear, Jagi. Now open the box. I want to know whether you like it."

 

"Alright." She quickly opened the box.

 

She smiled widely once the gift was revealed. It was a black bracelet with silver infinite symbol in the middle. She took out the bracelet and examined it carefully.

 

"How is it?" He looked at her.

 

"So beautiful, Taeyang. I'm really love it." She wore it immediately. "Thank you."

 

"You're welcome." He took her hand. "It looks great on your wrist." He smiled and kissed her hand.

 

"It's my turn now." She grinned. 

 

"Huh?" He looked at her in confusion. 

 

"I will give something to you." She got out from her bed and approached her table.

 

He chuckled a bit. "You said you didn't prepare any gift for me and just in a second my gift is magically ready."

 

"Well, I just made it this morning while thinking of you." She took a piece of paper and gave it to him. "I never had a thought that today is our monthsarry. Sorry if it's messy." She bited her lower lip.

 

He took the paper and looked at it. It was a sketch of himself. He smiled widely. Although it wasn't so detail and realistic like the professional did but it was good enough for the amateur like her. 

 

"You made it by yourself?" He looked at her.

 

She nodded slowly. "But it is ruined with my tears." She looked down.

 

"It's alright, Amber. I'm sorry for making you crying." He pulled her hand, signaling her to sit down beside him. "Thank you for making this sketch for me, Jagi. I will treasure it."

 

"It's okay. At least you are here." She sat down beside him and smiled. "I'm glad you like it." She linked her arm around his and rested her chin on his shoulder. "Now it's time for my big baobei to sleep."

 

He chuckled and put the sketch into his backpack carefully. "Alright, my little baby."

 

He was about to zip his backpack when her eyes caught something strange inside. "What is that?" She extended her arm and took out a rotten rose that wrapped neatly with plastic

 

"His eyes widened for a second before coughing lightly. He completely forgot that he still kept that supposed to be a beautiful white rose inside his backpack. 

 

"Oh! It was a beautiful white rose. I bought it two weeks ago" He told her.

 

"Two weeks ago?" She gasped. "That means...?" She looked at him.

 

He looked at her. "I planned to give it to you before I was going to overseas but we couldn't meet and I forgot to throw it away." He chuckled as he took it from her. "I will throw it later and buy you the new one."

 

"No." She took it back. "It's supposed to be mine, right? Then I will keep it. Thank you, Taeyang." She kisses his cheek. "It is my first time receiving a rotten flower from a guy. Another first time I've shared with you." She smiled happily.

 

Her act was unpredictable. She never failed to surprise him. She even didn't realise that she often made him speechless. That was one of many reasons why he really loved this smart girl.

 

He chukcled a bit. "Then it's my first time giving a rotten flower to a girl. I feel so honoured sharing another first time with you, my Amberry." He gave her a quick kiss.

 

She put the flower on the table nearby. "Let's sleep now, Taeyang." She took his backpack and tossed it aside.

 

"As you wish, my lady." He kissed her again.

 

They lay down on her bed and cuddled to each other. She closed her eyes and snuggled onto his chest. He kissed her forehead and buried his face on her soft and short blonde hair. He hummed their favorite song called 'Star'. It was a song from his mixtape. He composed that song way before they met but it really suited with her. She really loved tat song and made it as her personal lullaby. She always asked him to sing it whenever they spent the night together. Beside that song, the sound of their heartbeats could make her sleep deeply. 

 

He was so tired. After singing the first verse, he had fallen asleep. Realised that her fiancé already sleeping, she slowly sat up and watching his peaceful face. She admired how handsome her beloved one. She touched his eyes, nose and lips gently just like she did on the sketch of him. He stirred a bit but still in his dreamland. 

 

"I love you, Kim Taeyang." She whispered on his ear. "Always and without wax." She kissed his forehead.

 

Suddenly he grabbed her arm and pulled her closer. He hugged her tightly in his sleep. She was shocked a bit. She wanted to get up but his hug was too strong to be broken. She gave up and rested her head on his chest, listening their heartbeats. She closed her eyes and gradually fallen asleep inside the most comfortable place in this world.

 

Hours later, the girls came back to the dorm one by one. Since the leader was so tired and too lazy to cook for dinner, they decided to order the foods for five persons. They gathered on dinning table and talked about the dinner while watched television. 

 

"What do you want for dinner?" asked the leader while waved her phone. 

 

"Chickens!" shouted the two girls.

 

"I want black beans noodle, Eonnie", answered the main vocalist.

 

"Okay. How's about Amber? Where's she now?" asked the leader. 

 

"Maybe she hasn't comeback yet?" 

 

"No. I'm sure she's at home now. Her shoes are still on the shelf", said the youngest one.

 

"Maybe Hyeong still sleeps", said the tallest girl.

 

"I will wake her up." The youngest one stood up and walked to Amber's room.

 

"Okay. Ask her what does she want to eat for dinner", said the leader.

 

The youngest girl on the group turned the doorknob of Amber's room without knocking first. The door was unlocked. She called her while opened the door.

 

"AMBER, WHA-at..." 

 

Her eyes widened in shock when she saw her groupmate was sleeping while hugging unknown boy on her bed. She slowly closed back the door and walked back to the dinning table.

 

"How's it, Krystal?" The leader asked her once she was back.

 

"She still sleeping and I couldn't wake her up." Krystal lied.

 

"Hmm... what to do with it?" The leader mumbled.

 

"Vic eonnie, just ordered any delicious food. She will eat whatever it is." The main vocalist nodded firmly. 

 

"Yes, Vic eonnie, Luna eonnie is right." Krystal nodded in agreement. 

 

"Hurry and order it. I'm hungry, Eonnie", whinned the tallest girl.

 

"Okay, I will order it." Victoria dialed a restaurant and ordered their foods.

 

"It's weird if she still sleeping around this time. Are you sure she's sleeping and not sick?" asked Luna to Krystal. 

 

"I'm pretty sure. I saw her with my own eyes." Krystal answered. 

 

"I will wake up Hyeong." The tallest girl stood up and dashed to Amber's room.

 

Krystal was getting panic. "No, Sulli, you can't!" She ran to Amber's room and stood in front of the door. 

 

"Why I can't?" asked Sulli curiously.

 

"Umm... she looks so tired. You better not wake her up now."

 

"But Hyeong will get sick if she has skipped the dinner." Sulli insisted. 

 

"You can wake her up when the foods arrived."

 

"No! I want do it now!" Sulli pushed Krystal aside and opened the door. "HYEONG! WAKE up..." She was frozen for a second before slowly closed back the door.

 

Krystal whispered. "I told you." 

 

Sulli looked at her in horror. "What to do now?"

 

"No idea. But it's fine as long as none else knows about it." Krystal sighed.

 

"Girls,  I will have a shower now. Pays the foods if it's arrived before I'm finished." Victoria yelled while walked to the bathroom. 

 

"Yes, Eonnie", shouted the three of them.

 

"Hey, what you two doing here?" asked Luna while approached them.

 

"No-nothing, Eonnie", said Sulli.

 

"We just talking." Krystal smiled sheepishly. 

 

Luna raised her eyebrow. She sensed that the two of them was hiding something from her but she didn't know what it was. She was about to say something when the bell was ringging.

 

"The foods!" They shouted. 

 

Luna and Sulli dashed to the front door and then took care the foods. Krystal sighed in relief. That couple were safe now for a moment. She couldn't imagine what would happened when Victoria knew there was a boy here inside Amber's room. She followed them and helped them to serve the foods on the table. Few minutes later, Victoria appeared on dinning room. Krystal and Sulli were frozen on their spot when Victoria asked about Amber.

 

"Oh! The foods are comming." She looked around. "Where's Amber?"

 

"Still sleeping,  I guess", answered Luna.

 

"Aish! That lazy girl. Till when she wants to sleep?" Victoria mumbled as walked to Amber's room.

 

Sulli and Krystal quickly dashed to Amber's room and stood in front of the door. The curious Luna followed them from behind. Victoria raised her eyebrow when saw Sulli and Krystal blocked her way.

 

"You two, move away." Victoria glared at them.

 

"No, Eonnie." Sulli was getting panic.

 

"Just let her sleep a bit longer, Eonnie." Krystal begged.

 

"Ye-yeah. Hyeong seems so tired." Sulli said with shaking voice.

 

Victoria squinted her eyes. "What do you hide from me?" 

 

Both of them only looked down and answered nothing. Victoria sighed and tried to push them away. She turned the knob and opened Amber's door. Victoria widened her eyes and Luna gasped loudly. They saw something rare inside. There was a boy slept there while hugging Amber tightly. 

 

"AMBER!" Victoria roared while walked inside the room, following with the others.