- For More

Random Normalcy

Where Tiffany cheats and Taeyeon gets a kiss on her cheeks.

 

"Hey birthday girl!" Taeyeon jumps behind Tiffany and greets with her hand behind her back.

 

Tiffany turns around and smiles widely, only to lean sideways to check what Taeyeon is hiding.

 

"So where's my gift?"

 

"Yah, that's all you care about?" Taeyeon frowns and leans away to keep her hands from Tiffany.

 

"Yeahyeah, hello," Tiffany greets noncommitently and reaches out to pull Taeyeon's hand. 

 

Taeyeon sighs out loud and shakes her head dramatically to show her disapproval but can't hide her smile.

 

"Alright alright," Taeyeon concedes. "Here."

 

She holds up a box which Tiffany immediately grabs excitedly. Tiffany skips to the picnic table just a few steps away and places the box gently on the table. 

 

"What is it?" Tiffany asks as she grins at Taeyeon and rubs her hands in anticipation.

 

"Open it," Taeyeon smiles and circles round the table to sit across Tiffany.

 

Tiffany opens the box and smiles widely. "Sweets!"

 

"I baked them yesterday and I haven't tried it so it doesn't taste good, too bad," Taeyeon says nervously.

 

Tiffany frowns as she picks up the cupcake and Taeyeon's heart drops.

 

"You don't like them?"

 

"No!" Tiffany raises her brows. "I love them. So much that I can't bear to eat them."

 

"Can I keep them forever?" Tiffany pouts.

 

"If you want to have ants crawling in your room," Taeyeon chuckles.

 

Tiffany then takes out her phone to take a picture of the cupcakes. 

 

"You know, I can bake them for you whenever you want," Taeyeon offers.

 

"Really?" Tiffany asks, brows raised. "I will really take you up for it."

 

"Sure," Taeyeon smiles contentedly.

 

"Awesome," Tiffany cheers. "My own little baker."

 

"Yah! Stop making fun of my height."

 

"Whatever," Tiffany gestures noncommitently and prepares to take a bite. "It's my day so deal with it."

 

"Hey wait," Taeyeon quickly stops her and searches the box. She finds a candle and sticks it onto the cupcake that Tiffany is holding before lighting it up.

 

"There, happy birthday again!" Taeyeon claps her hands.

 

"Do I get another wish?" Tiffany smiles at the sweet gesture.

 

"You can have as many as you like."

 

Tiffany quickly makes another wish and blows the candle.

 

"So what did you wish for?" Taeyeon asks again.

 

"Not telling."

 

"Come on!"

 

"I will tell you if you tell me yours."

 

"But my birthday was months ago!"

 

"So?"

 

Taeyeon can't mask her curiousity and contemplates.

 

"Fine, let's them down on a paper and exchange."

 

"Deal."

 

Just as Tiffany scribbles on her piece of paper, Taeyeon looks worried and tries to see if Tiffany is truly writing her wish down.

 

"No peeking!" Tiffany covers her paper with her palm.

 

Taeyeon sighs but she sees that Tiffany is indeed writing something on the paper and decides to write down her own wish.

 

Once they exchange their papers, Taeyeon sees TIffany's smirk and quickly opens the paper.

 

Not telling.

Not telling.

Nu-uh.

 

"Yah!" Taeyeon throws the paper on the table and swiftly reaches over to Tiffany to snatch her own wish back. However, with the table between them, Taeyeon's reach is limited and Tiffany turns around while fending Taeyeon's attacks. She quickly opens the folded paper with one hand and reads.

 

Taeyeon can tell that it is too late and sits back down. She contemplates if she should just run and save herself from the impending embarassment. On second thought, Taeyeon wonders if she can come up with some explanation that can get her out of this situation. Afterall, her wish is ambiguous. Isn't it?

 

"I wish we can be more?" Tiffany reads the familiar sounding words with a smirk.

 

Taeyeon takes a moment to come up with an excuse.

 

More like sisters?

More like family?

We can be more mature but I think it should be you who should grow up?

There should be an asteriod landing and killing me right about now. 

 

Taeyeon only snaps out of her thoughts when she feels a touch on her cheeks and realises that Tiffany just smeared the cupcake's cream on her.

 

"YAH!"

 

Tiffany laughs and tries to run away but Taeyeon quickly grabs her hand and holds onto her. Taeyeon then stands up, gets some cream on her fingers and circles round the table to attempt to do the same.

 

Tiffany swiftly grabs onto Taeyeon's hand and avoids her attacks. With both their hands in a handlock, Tiffany leans forward and kisses Taeyeon on the cheeks where she just smeared cream on, effectively stumps Taeyeon.

 

"Sweet," Tiffany and bites her lips.

 

Taeyeon's eyes widen in surprise and loses her grip on Tiffany. 

 

Just then, Tiffany places the wish paper back into Taeyeon's hands and skips away, not forgetting to grin at Taeyeon shyly.

 

Taeyeon opens the paper and sees the last word gets circled and underlined. She smiles widely and runs after Tiffany.

 

"So what's your wish?" Taeyeon shouts.

 

"One of us has to keep it a secret or it won't come true," Tiffany shouts back in a distance and chuckles.

 

-

 

A/N: Pardon my grandma and sparring errrorrrs. Author am drunk tipsy.

 

Happy birthday to Tiffany again!