how should i say this

check yes/no
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

bomi

 

She was blankly staring at her desk, and staring long enough that people had came over and ask her if there's anything wrong.


 

Nothing's wrong! I'm just gathering my courage to talk to someone—oh, it's that really cute senior, Luhan-sunbaenim. ...oh, of course you know him! Everyone knows him! He's only super smart, super handsome, and the star of the soccer team.


 

He's also my crush and the reason why I lose a couple of IQ points whenever I'm near him.


 

Yes, that is why she had been staring at her desk. To figure out a way to talk to Luhan without acting like a total bimbo. But no, she didn't actually tell anyone that. She's ditzy, not crazy.


 

It was a bit comforting to know that Naeun was somewhat going through the same thing. But last she heard of her was a text informing her that her mission was a success and yes, she had seen Luhan in the gym but he looked like he was leaving soon.


 

After another minute sitting in the already empty classroom, Bomi decided to take a risk and make her move. She knew Luhan's schedule by heart—which, now that she thought about it sounded totally creepy.


 

Ugh. I'm such a fangirl.


 

She found Luhan walking out the gym, looking a little sweaty but no less beautiful. She walked up behind him, matching his pace.


 

“Hi, Luhan-sunbaenim,” She started out nervously.


 

No reaction.


 

Oh my god, he didn't hear me! Luhan's too angelic to purposely ignore someone.


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter