right way to laugh

check yes/no
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

eunji

 

She was just warming up her vocals when she heard the door open. Her lips invonluntarily curves up into a smile as she expects Chanyeol to waltz into the room, signature guitar over his shoulder and impish grin on his face.

 

Instead, she's greeted by someone else. No guitar, but he was smiling rather widely. At her.

 

“Baekhyun-sunbaenim?” Her voice pitched slightly at the end, ending in a question.

 

“Hi, sorry, glad to see I'm in the right place. Although there's only one auditorium... I hadn't expected to get lost.”

 

Eunji stared in silence. Baekhyun continued smiling rather radiantly at her confused expression.

 

“Are you looking for Chanyeol-oppa, Baekhyun-ssi?” She asked politely.

 

“Nope,” he popped the 'p' at the end, “I'm actually looking for you.”

 

Okay. This situation just got stranger.

 

“Why? Did... Did Chanyeol-oppa told you where to find me?” It was a little disconcerting. She thought their rehearsals were supposed to be private. Although there is nothing wrong with people knowing, of course. It was just more fun when it's a secret between the two of them.

 

“No, Chanyeol didn't tell me,” Baekhyun laughed, “I try not to ask him about the people he hangs out with, or else he would want to know about the people I hang out with.”

 

“And that's bad?” Eunji cocked her head, genuinely curious.

 

“So bad,” Baekhyun shook his head. “I'm afraid of the things he would do with information like that.”

 

“You make him sound so evil,” she chuckled. “So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter