the sound of silence

check yes/no
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chanyeol

 

Nothing is sweeter than the sound of a beat, a melody, a rhythm. If someone were to ask him what the most beautiful thing in the world is, he could answer without a single second of hesitation.

 

It's music, pure and simple. He was born and would be reborn to play music, to appreciate it, to learn it and share it with the world—and maybe it was that shared passion, that same single-minded purpose that drove them together.

 

Every day at 3.30 p.m, he would find himself gravitating to the school's auditorium. Sometimes if he concentrates hard enough, he could hear her through the concrete walls, and his feet would move just a little faster.

 

Sometimes he comes empty-handed, but most often he has his guitar slung over his shoulders. Sometimes he'd arrive first, but most often he would find her at the piano, music sheets haphazardly spread out in front of her.

 

Always, though, she would smile when she sees him and his day would get just a little brighter.

 

They don't always talk when they're in there; sometimes they would have their own party, laughing and goofing off... sometimes even have a dance off. It's funny because neither could dance very well, although you wouldn't ever get him to admit that.

 

Most of the time, they would be off doing their own t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter