best friend's ex

check yes/no
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

naeun

 

Eunji-eonnie had told her to keep two things in mind. One, to walk confidently with her head raised high. Two, to keep her objective in mind and speak with a clear voice and easy smile.

 

Chorong-eonnie just warned her not to trip on her own two feet, considering how clumsy she was.

 

It was those three things that she kept in mind when she walked calmly and purposefully into the gymnasium, her destination already determined. She had, after all, been watching him like a stalker through the windows. A couple of people passing by had given her weird looks but she ignored them. She had to take a couple of pages from Bomi-eonnie's book, and learn to have a thicker skin.

 

He was over by the basketball court, practicing his throws. His friends were there too, and normally that fact would've made her turn around and walk right out the door but she had already prepared for this.

 

Remember, she told herself, Eunji-eonnie's confidence, Chorong-eonnie's caution, and Bomi-eonnie's thick skin. That's all you need.

 

She walked pass Hayoung and her softball team then, and her friendly wave gave her just the right push to continue moving forward.

 

His friends turned quiet when she approached, but he hadn't noticed her yet until after she came to a stop a couple steps behind him and cleared .

 

“Naeun,” Jongin exclaimed, ball nearly slipping out from his f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter