Not Love, Just Obsession

Scarlet Keepsakes

Title: Not Love, Just Obsession

Pairing(s): Jessica/Tiffany, stalker!Jessi/model!Fany
Genre: Psychological, Character Study.
Rating: PG-13


Summary: "This isn't love, this is just your obsession."

 

---

 

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

 

“This isn’t love, this is just your obsession.”

 

au meme: JeTi feat. StalkerSica - asked by anonymous

 

(Source/Credit: jungmiyoungs)


 

---


 

Author's Note: I GOT SO DARN INSPIRED BY THIS YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY TIMES I CHECKED BACK JUST TO LOOK AT THESE GIFS. Which is why I return with a new one-shot (or maybe two-shot?) with this meme. I COULDN'T HELP IT. lkjlkjklkdfjlsk.

 

Woot stalker!Sica. :DD

 

---


She enjoys watching her.

Her camera continues to shutter - click click - over and over again, as if on repeat as she continues to hover her lens towards that beautiful, angelic figure. She is standing idly on the sidewalk, across from the venue the figure is currently in as she continues to capture images of perfection.

The way her dark hair flits in the air as she moves, the way her black strands cascade over her shoulder as she turns, and the way her smile seems to illuminate the world, it astonishes her. Jessica can't fathom how such immeasurable amount of beauty is pieced gracefully and glued together into a single individual. She is the definition of what Jessica calls true perfection.

And she's so far away.

So Jessica captures each moment, each movement, each gesture perfection makes, with her camera. It's disheartening to know that the quality of the images won't be top-notch to truly bring out the pictures of perfection like she sees with her eyes, but she figures it'll have to do.

When she sees perfection begin to bow her thanks to the staff for the photoshoot, Jessica hurries to snap more pictures of the woman exiting the venue. She zooms in on her face, but falters when perfection's deep dark eyes flicker to meet her own brown through her lens. Jessica releases a gasp and pulls back, fumbling with her camera before grunting in distaste at the realization that her camera is also looped around her neck to keep the said object from dropping.

Her eyes quickly look up to see perfection still standing motionless at the entrance, facing her. Jessica feels a rush of heat begin to seep up her cheeks before the figure turns away to walk to one of the black cars waiting for her. 

Jessica waits until she disappears around a corner before rushing towards the venue.

She pauses briefly at the entrance and looks through her camera for a certain photo. Jessica flits through each picture to see numerous images of perfection. A smile lines across her lips at the beauty in each of her photos before she stops at a single picture.

It was a picture of perfection and her manager.

Memorizing and stashing his appearance into her mind, Jessica enters the venue - a restaurant - in search of the manager.

She eyes the place, scrutinizing the tables and appreciating the golden-lined decorations that are pinned against the walls. Jessica inwardly approves of the classy chandeliers that hang above as it lights the restaurant - full of only the camera crew with specks of patrons at the furthest corner.

When her brown eyes catch sight of a man resembling the manager from her photo, Jessica makes quick strides towards him. She taps his shoulder impatiently, perhaps maybe even a little too hard, as he turns around with a frustrated grunt.

Jessica pretends she's nice and cute and innocent as he probes. 

"What?" His tone suddenly lowering at a fast rate.

She applauds herself for looking so convincing as she lifts her right hand to twirl a strand of hair between her fingers. 

"Um, can I ask you something?" She increases the pitch of her voice to match her appearance as she watches the man gulp down a seemingly large ball down his throat.

Jessica makes sure her pout is out as she fiddles with the hem of her jacket with her left hand. She bends one leg so she can tap her toe against the tile floor, for extra added effect.

She inwardly smirks to herself as the man swallows audibly before coughing into his hand.

"S - Sure, go ahead." Jessica notes the way he is beginning to sweat, the moist beads enveloping his forehead.

Jessica wants to laugh but instead lets out a gentle whine, appearing slightly dejected. 

"Oh, but -" She plays with her lashes, shyly turning her gaze away from the man as she blinks, unsure. " - I...I don't know if you can do it for me," Jessica mumbles quietly, her gaze flitting down to see a bulge slowly begin to form in his pants.

Jessica struggles with keeping her laughter in as the man tries hard to maintain is cool front. But she already has him wrapped around her little finger.

He grunts, evidently frustrated at controlling himself as he speaks. 

"W - What is it? I can do anything, y'know."

Jessica presses herself closer, but does not touch him, as she breathes against his lips. 

"...Really?" Her eyes are hopeful, a painted mask as she hovers closer. "You can do anything?" She whispers, making sure the staff members and camera crew aren't looking. "Even giving me the model's phone number?"

Jessica makes sure his eyes are glazed with lust and his body is reacting to their proximity so she can tinker with his judgement. She trails a finger down his chest towards his stomach before lightly fiddling with the button of his jeans. A cheshire smile outlines her lips when he lets out a tiny moan before shoving his hands into his pockets.

"H - Hold on a sec, I'll get it for you."

Jessica doesn't move away until he tells her perfection's phone number, and engraves the seven digits into her memory before pushing her luck even further. 

She presses closer until her scent mixes with his own. "And the address?" She inquires innocently, keeping her hands on the poor button of his jeans.

He lets out a shaky breath before bringing up his phone again. 

"It's - " His words register in her mind as she takes a peek discreetly at the screen to see. When she sees perfection's name, it is immediately stored in her memory.

Tiffany Hwang.

She plays with perfection's name - Tiffany - in her head, and easily imagines how well it rolls around her tongue.

"S - So, how 'bout you and I go - " finding him of no use anymore, Jessica unlatches herself and struts out of the restaurant. She doesn't bother looking back at the sweating pig she had just left at the venue as she strides in hopes of seeing perfection again soon.

It isn't him that Jessica wants to touch and press closer to, after all.

---

Catching the latest news feed of Tiffany's whereabouts, Jessica hurries to make it to perfection's new photoshoot.

With camera in hand, she scopes for the beauty that constantly picks at her mind and tugs at her heart as she camouflages with the rest of the fans. She makes sure to have the best angle possible and hurries to secure a spot when Tiffany appears through the window.

Jessica lifts her camera only to be pushed aside by a reporter.

"Miss Hwang! Miss Hwang!"

Jessica can feel the anger rush in through her system as the reporters begin to surround the venue, their cries for Tiffany's attention deafening. She wants to shut them up, make them cry, and kick their faces in before a cry pierces the air.

Jessica sees a girl - a high schooler? - trip under the stampede, her yelp catching no one's attention. The high school girl is being shoved side to side and inevitably, she falls unceremoniously to the floor as new floods of reporters come charging in.

She freezes when she catches sight of perfection stepping out of the venue.

"Hey, are you okay?" She says, her expression displaying concern as she helps the high school girl up. The reporters surrounding them does not stop their cameras from flashing, and making room for questions.

"Miss Hwang! We'd like you to answer a few questions!"

Jessica can literally feel her heart drop and her breath stop when Tiffany motions towards a reporter, who happens to stand right beside her. She eyes the way the black haired model is literally oozing drips of perfection. Jessica sees her cream-like skin, how perfectly curved her jawline is, and the pretty shape of her nose.

"Maybe some other time," she waves a dismissive hand their way and Jessica wants to freeze the picture of her eyes that curved into crescents when Tiffany looks at her. "Hello," she says once she turns to face her.

Jessica is too frozen to speak up, clogged of excessive perfection, and she is left sputtering broken words as Tiffany heads back to her photoshoot, her arm brushing tentatively against Jessica's in a brutal reminder of how close she appears but how far she really was.

She restrains herself from breaking by inhaling sharply for air, before turning around to see Tiffany smile towards her camera crew.

"I - I held Tiffany-unnie's hand!"

Jessica grits her teeth when the fan - the damn high school girl - interrupts her thoughts. Her hands clench into fists as she scrutinizes the way the fan girl is jumping to herself in joy, clutching her wrist and staring at her hand as if it holds magic.

And to Jessica, it did.

---


Jessica throws her bag onto her sofa as she strides toward her room.

She's getting tired of missing Tiffany by mere seconds whenever there are new CF's, photoshoots, or interviews that will occur during the day. Jessica hates how despite placing Tiffany's schedule into her phone and computer as reminders, she'd always arrive too late due to traffic jam or stupid bystanders crowding in to take a look.

Her camera hasn't had a new picture of perfection for two days now and it's killing her.

When she sees her phone sitting idly on her bed, Jessica wonders if she should call her. The number is still vivid in her head as she dwells in the memory of making the man succumb to his lustful needs.

Jessica can't help but think of what the inside of Tiffany's home must look like and how her voice will sound over the phone.

She had already visited perfection's neighborhood, and memorized every single corner, and every single street that were nearby. Jessica remembers how she had walked around and imagined how Tiffany had most likely walked down the same side walk, breathed in the same air, and took in the same scenery.

It felt so surreal to her how close she was to Tiffany.

Several times during her trek around the neighborhood, she'd pause in front of her house to try and look through the woman's window. The front gates kept her from getting any closer, but Jessica hadn't minded much knowing that she was just in front of perfection's house.

But the distance between them seems to grow larger and Jessica just can't take it anymore.

Gripping her phone, she punches in Tiffany's phone number and numbly listens to the rings that reach her ears. Simultaneously, her heart is pounding hard against her chest, making it rather difficult for Jessica to breathe before she chooses to hang up because she's just so damn frightened.

She stares in bewilderment at her phone that is now lying lifelessly on her bed.

Her fingers can't seem to stop shaking and she places them on her lap to make them stop. Jessica hates how she can't hear her own shallow breaths because her heart is ringing against her eardrums. It's drumming harshly against her skull to the point that she can feel pain, so she grips her head with shaky fingers.

It does nothing to quell the growing frustration inside her as she shuts her eyes to think.

What is she supposed to say?

Trying again, she takes her phone and taps in Tiffany's number to only cancel the call when she hears it ring. Her nerves are pissing her off but she can't get rid of it because Tiffany is just so close.

Her mind screams repetitively whenever she looks at her phone:

 

Tiffany's right there. She's right there. She's right there. Tiffany's right there. She's right there. She's right there.


Jessica tightens her grip on her head, clutching harshly against her scalp as her strands of brown hair flit between her fingers. 

Jessica's afraid that even if she manages to call Tiffany, all she'll be able to hear is the relentless pounding of her heart and the voice that continues to rummage through her cluttered mind.

 

Tiffany's right there. She's right there. She's right there. Tiffany's right there. She's right there. She's right there.


Jessica finally breaks.

Having punched in Tiffany's number once again, she struggles not to press the 'end' button as she listens to the incessant rings. It feels like the world stopped spinning and forever actually existed because it feels so long for the rings to end and for Tiffany's voice to appear.

Jessica wants to scream in frustration when it rings for the seventh time and she pulls away to end it all until

"Hello?"

And suddenly: the voice in her head, the pain in her skull, and the constriction in her chest just stopsThey just stop. Her mind feels clearer again and her sense of judgement returns.

Jessica feels a smile grace her lips as she lays down on her bed, her phone pressed tenderly against her ear. Her nerves are gone and her fingers are no longer shaking. She doesn't feel so anxious anymore.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

Jessica can feel something flutter in her stomach, something sickeningly sweet and it's making her feel goofy. Her voice is just so damn delicious.Jessica can't remember why she felt so confused and complicated a few minutes before. Everything seems so simple now.

"...I love you,"

I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.


The voice returns, but she doesn't mind it much anymore.

"...Who are you?"

Jessica lets her smile spread into a grin as she her lips.

"I'm always watching you," she continues, enjoying the sound of perfection's voice as she fiddles with a strand of her brown hair.

Jessica stares at the white ceiling, but all she can see is Tiffany plastered on the white canvas.

 

Tiffany. Tiffany. Tiffany. Tiffany. Tiffany. Tiffany. Tiffany. Tiffany. Tiffany. Tiffany. Tiffany.

 

Perfect Tiffany.


"...Do you love me too?"
 

I want you. I want you. I want you.

 

I love you.

 

---

 

FIN.