RETURN TO THE U.S.

Prime: The Story of a True Leader
Although the album was a let down, Hwa Jae received noticeable attention and was called by Atlantic Records for a meeting. He was flown to the U.S and eventually signed a 1-year contract as a 17 year old. Since Prime was not doing any promotions or anything he was allowed to temporarily take a leave in he U.S.. Hwa Jae continue to use his Korean name, even in the U.S., he wrote songs for various artists. For 3 months he was a writer(he wrote 6 songs, 4 became hits), but Atlantic records seeing his potential, decided to allow him to release a single. After witnessing his talents, Atlantic records decide to let him release an album and after only 2 months, he wrote 7 songs along with his single to be released under the title "Reminiscence", which was the title of his single. The album sold over 50,000 copies in the first week. Already more than his Korean album release, he spent the remaining contract doing concerts in the U.S.. Atlantic Records wanted to renew his contract, but Hwa Jae wanted to return to Korea. 
 
**REMEMBER, THIS IS ONLY THE YEAR 2007 IN KPOP WORLD, WHO DO YOU WANT TO SHOW UP, POSSIBLE GIRLFRIENDS, I DONT KNOW MAYBE EVEN BOYFRIENDS? I AM WILLING TO TAKE SUGGESTIONS. THIS STORY IS FAR FROM OVER**