NOT SO GOOD NEWS

Prime: The Story of a True Leader
It was now November 28th, 2004, three years training with SM, he made some friends here and there, trainees came and went, without debuting. A new trainee he started noticing, Tiffany was also from the U.S., he became a good friend of hers. Andy was hoping he would make the 12 man group Lee Soo Man kept telling them about, although Andy worked harder than anyone could have wanted, he knew he would not be one of them. Lee Soo Man had his eyes set on his 12 guys. Andy being 15, knew that after those guys debut a new group would not debut until a while, and he was working too long and hard to wait another 3 or 4 years. But, he knew that this would be his ultimate fate. The next day Lee Soo Man called Andy to his office. 
 
Lee Soo Man: Yun Young, please sit.
Andy: Yes, sir.
 
Andy sat in his chair after a 90-degree bow. 
 
Lee Soo Man: I assume you know about the 12-man group I am assembling, correct?
Andy: Yes, sir.
 
Andy became nervous, but slightly happy, would Lee Soo Man assign him as part of that 12-man team?
 
Lee Soo Man: I have good news and bad news. I'll tell you the bad news first.
Andy: No, please tell me the good news first.(In a happy tone)
 
Andy would finally become an idol, what a moment!
 
Lee Soo Man sighed: I'm sorry Yun, but if I'm going to tell you this, bad news is going to be first.
Andy: Alright, so?
Lee Soo Man: I'm afraid I'm gonna have to cut your contract short and take you out of SM. 
 
These words rung inside Andy's head.
 
Lee Soo Man: The good news is we have...
Andy interrupted the CEO: Wait, what?
 
Lee Soo Man allowed the boy to soak everything in. Andy holding back every tear, he pleaded.
 
Andy: Please, I'll do anything, this is all I have left. Please, I'm begging you! 
 
Andy fell to his knees, and threw his head to the ground and bowed to Lee Soo Man. 
 
Lee Soo Man: Son, this is a business, I'm afraid that you don't have the vocal talent to be in this business. That's why I'm letting you go.
 
Andy could no longer hold his tears, still bowing he cried out loud.
 
Lee Soo Man: As I said before, I also have good news. There is this up an coming record label, Soul Company, they are a Hip-Hop company, would you be interested in signing with them?
 
The next day Andy visited Soul Company and was unsatisfied, he returned to his dorm. He was given a note telling him they would help him find a new record label to sign with. He was given opportunities but they weren't what he was looking for. Therefore, Andy was sent to Lee Soo Man once more. 
 
Lee Soo Man: Yun Young, you know I can't let you stay here forever. Do you still want to be a dancer or do you want to return to the U.S.?
Andy: I don't know, I just don't care anymore.
Lee Soo Man: Well, we've tied to help you and...
 
Lee Soo Man was interrupted by a phone call. Andy heard this:
 
Lee Soo Man on phone: Yes... I'm not sure... No, he's not interested... 
And Lee Soo Man hung up.
 
Andy: Who was that?
Lee Soo Man: It's your lucky day, another company called saying they're interested in you.
Andy: Who?
Lee Soo Man: Honestly, if you want my opinion, this company will not be able to pull out your full potential.
Andy: You couldn't, so why can't they?
Lee Soo Man laughed: Alright, this company is called DYNASTY ENTERTAINMENT. They began this company in 1994 but every artist so far has been unsuccessful, I believe they have a few actors though. Also, their CEO, Kwon Jae Hee, and I aren't on very good terms. I wonder how he got your file?
Andy: I'll visit them tomorrow. 
Lee Soo Man: Okay, I'll have my assistant schedule an appointment for you.