NEW BEGINNING

Prime: The Story of a True Leader
Andy arrives and is picked up by SM agents, and is brought to a hotel. An SM agent tells Andy in Korean to get ready for his audition tomorrow. Andy who is fluent in English, Korean, and Chinese(he taught himself while taking the class because it was too slow for him). He also speaks a little Spanish. He has prepared to do a freestyle dance. 
 
The next day he goes into the audition room and sees a bunch of judges, he goes in an does what he does best, dance. In the end the judge tells him he is allowed to leave, and he just leaves. The judges become confused, he doesn't say a word or bow and just leaves. An SM agent informs them that he is from abroad and doesn't know Korean customs. The Agent runs out and tells Andy that he should've bowed to the judges. Andy, who is somewhat ignorant, tells him that they're just judges, why bow? The agent informs him that the judge in the middle was Lee Soo Man, the CEO of SM. Andy now knowing this, becomes nervous because he knows his chances drastically drops. 
 
Later that month, Andy finds out he is now an official trainee of SM ENTERTAINMENT. He is extremely happy and enrolled in Korean Kent High. He meets his fellow trainees, a bunch of guys in beanies and a few girls. As the months progressed Andy found himself to become friends with a girl named Jessica Jung, especially because she was around his age and was able to speak English well. She also attended Korea Kent school with him. He also made friends with other people, but not good friends.