MEMORIES OF THE PAST

Prime: The Story of a True Leader
Fast forward one year, Andy is now in 9th grade and in Mandarin 201 class. All his classes were advance but he was incredibly smart so he was on top of everything. He just daydreamed. In this class, while Mrs. Yang continues to teach, he daydreams about what would happen if he would have taken the opportunity to become a Kpop idol? He goes home and asks his parents to take him to Los Angeles. It was an hour drive but they drove him anyways. Not even prepared, he signs up for an audition and waits his turn while his parents go shopping. Andy gets called up with another roll of kids and they go to the audition room. As Andy watches he knows he will succeed, especially seeing these kids waste everyone's time with their ridiculous audition. As the music starts everyone is dancing and Andy does nothing, he starts to feel the music and starts to dance. Halfway through the song, all eyes are on him. The judges stop the music and tells everyone but Andy to leave. 
 
Judge: What is your name?
Andy: Andy Song, sir.
Judge: There is no need for me to explain why, but you can skip the 2nd stage and advance to the 3rd round in Korea. Everything will be paid for, just explain to your parents.
 
MUST READ
This next part is unimportant as it is just how Andy convinces his parents to allow him to go Korea. Eventually he is allowed and is sent to Korea to train for SM. I didn't write this part like a story because it is irrelevant and you probably don't want to read it anyways. Go to Chapter 3.