THE RIGHT GROUP

Prime: The Story of a True Leader
Andy met up with the SM agent in a luxury car, he was driven off to this mysterious company. As the car got closer to the company, he saw how this was a low budget company, especially after seeing the SM building. When he got in, he spoke with Kwon Jae Hee. 
 
Kwon Jae Hee: Hi, so...uh... You must be... Song Yun Young, correct? 
Andy: Yes, I am.
Kwon Jae Hee: Great! So, what do you think? Nice, huh? 
Andy: I think I'll take a look around.
 
The place was quite empty, not nearly as filled as SM was. He was walking through the halls and a saw an empty room, with one mirror, and a boy about Andy's age was sitting in front of it. This boy had black hair that was tied up in a ponytail and wearing a tank top with baggy slacks. He had headphones on connected to a CD/Cassette player. Andy opened the door and watched the boy, his eyes were closed and he was sitting cross legged on the ground. Then suddenly, the boy started rapping, the words rolled off his tongue with pure perfection. His tone, his actions, his attitude was beyond trainee level. This boy was something else. The boy saw Andy, and stopped, took off his headphones and ran to Andy. He stuck out his hand,
 
Boy: Hello, I'm Kim Kyu Seong, but you can call me Dae Ji(Earth), it stands for me being completely down to earth and that allows me to put true emotions into my lyrics. So you must be the new trainee? 
Andy: Not yet, but the chances are looking good.
Daeji: Well, see you, let's see if you'll train here. 
 
Daeji was a nice boy, and he seemed like a boy Andy would like to be friends with. 
 
Daeji, born March 22nd, 1989, he used to train with JYP, he was set to debut but plans changed and now is with Dynasty Entertainment. His favorite rapper of all time is Tupac because of his lyrics, he dreams to be a true rapper. But his singing voice is unique and has a soft touch to it. 
 
Andy continued to walk around, he saw a few trainees singing in a karaoke room. He walked in, two skinny boys singing, the first one to sing had a loud and strong voice, a voice perfect for trot(traditional Korean music) . The other boy had a soft high voice, his normal voice and falsetto seemed like two different human beings. This boys voice was more generic, but he can hit high notes beautifully. Sitting on a chair at the other side of the room was a another boy with longer hair. He grabbed a mike and started rapping with the other boys, his voice was so unique that it had a natural auto tune like sound to it. His voice wasn't necessarily deep, but it was more as if he had a lot of bass in his voice. Once the boys had finished, he talked to them. The one with a trot like voice was Han Jong Ho. The one with the higher voice was Park Jin Su. The rapper with the special voice was Kim Jung Woo. 
 
Han Jong Ho, born June 16th, 1990, he was a city boy, living in Seoul with his father. He has small eyes, but his great humor made him popular among the girls, but he wasn't a ladies man. He has been with Dynasty Entertainment for 6 years and is waiting for his chance to debut. 
 
Park Jin Su, born in August 17th, 1991, he is a great dancer and trained with a hip hop teacher until joining Dynasty Entertainment 2 years ago. He too has a strong sense of humor, he is also quite fluent in Japanese. 
 
Kim Jung Woo, born in October 4th, 1989, he has been a trainee for 5 years. He is a hip hop/r&b fan, he also has a unique look. Most popular among the girls due to his good looks. He is childish and dorky. 
 
After this visit, Andy decided he was going to be apart of the DYNASTY ENTERTAINMENT FAMILY.